What's new

[Complete - Full] [みことし堂] Rain's Rave [RJ154362]

Szzazz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Same warning as all my other translations, I do this mostly machine aided as my Japanese knowledge is pretty limited. Let me know if you think something is mis-translated or something is formatted weird.

DLsite JP Link:
DLsite EN Link:
ULMF Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/rj154362-rains-rave-nodeeru.7219/

Tags: Female Heroine Only, Fantasy, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Tentacle, Interspecies Sex, Big Breasts
Additional tags that really should be there: Inflation, Futanari, Vore

RPGMakerTrans translation link:

As a side note, I didn't end up using the existing partial for consistency, but mostly because I was too lazy to try and convert it.

I'm unsure if the new thread OP rules apply to translations, but if I need to add more game description/mechanics I'm willing to do so.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A pleasant surprise. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this. Been waiting to see if this one would pop up.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Attempting to patch just seems to crash the patcher, any further instructions?

Reactions: DCF

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
I can confirm that, RPGMakerTrans crashes when attempting to patch.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\**********\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\coreprotocol.py", line 290, in update
File "C:\Users\**********\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\gui\guicontroller.py", line 278, in go
File "C:\Users\**********\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headless.py", line 213, in initialiseHeadless
File "C:\Users\**********\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headless.py", line 231, in __initialiseHeadless
File "C:\Users\**********\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headlessrbarc.py", line 48, in go
File "C:\Users\**********\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\workers\unpackers\common.py", line 74, in unpackFile
MemoryError
The ********** are Szzazz's windows username, I hid them in this quote for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did you try it using 1.16 version? Is the file "read only"? Try to decrypt the game first... I'm trying the patch and it works fine...

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Did you try it using 1.16 version? Is the file "read only"? Try to decrypt the game first... I'm trying the patch and it works fine...
That worked. Thanks a lot.
It's the first time I had to decrypt the game.rgss3a file to apply a patch with RPGMakerTrans.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yea got it too work as well, thanks. And thanks Szzazz for the translation, I'm just now discovering how much I missed when playing with only the partial.

Saxyy

Reputation score
After i patched the game, i get the error " Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles1/Tower12. Got any solutions? Using version 1.16.

OP
S

Szzazz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can confirm that, RPGMakerTrans crashes when attempting to patch.

The ********** are Szzazz's windows username, I hid them in this quote for obvious reasons.
I'm not sure why those *'s would be different as my windows username is also Szzazz. It should be your username if you're running RPGMakerTrans from the desktop. I'm glad the patching got sorted out though.

After i patched the game, i get the error " Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles1/Tower12. Got any solutions? Using version 1.16.
That's the title screen. Check your output directory for the graphics folder and see that the title card is there. You may have the files in another folder, in which case you should move everything there up to the same level as the game. The game folder should have folders for Audio, CG complete save data, Data, Graphics, and System.

Saxyy

Reputation score
That's the title screen. Check your output directory for the graphics folder and see that the title card is there. You may have the files in another folder, in which case you should move everything there up to the same level as the game. The game folder should have folders for Audio, CG complete save data, Data, Graphics, and System.
Yeah i cannot find the title screen file in the graphics folders. If i try and decrypt the game it also doesnt contain it. It only starts the game if i run it untranslated, with the RGSS3 file.

Also i cannot find the file in any other folder? Thanks!

OP
S

Szzazz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure there's more I can do to help if you can't find it after decrypting the rgss3a file. I'd suggest following yugifan's guide to applying a partial to get all the files in the right place for RPGMakerTrans. It may be that you're using the version of the decrypter that can't handle the size of the archive.

Saxyy

Reputation score
Not sure there's more I can do to help if you can't find it after decrypting the rgss3a file. I'd suggest following yugifan's guide to applying a partial to get all the files in the right place for RPGMakerTrans. It may be that you're using the version of the decrypter that can't handle the size of the archive.

Thanks a lot, it was an older version of the decrypter, so it could not handle the size. I got it working now, thanks!