What's new

ADV [ Milk Spring] 魔界天界 巨乳エルフと一騎打ち Heaven and Hell - Hand to Hand Combat With Big Breasts Elf RJ081278 RE081278

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score
wanted to uncensor this one for some reason (if possible, wanted to check in the decompiler)

but eh, the 30 day trial thingy on sothink decompiler has worn out for me... that chrono-master guy on hongfire gave few alternatives i believe but, their site is down atm. so, anyone wanna uncensor this or give me a download link of a decent flash decompiler and something along the lines of the 010 editor? or like, someway to bypass those limits (one way might be changing IP adress i think.)
otherwise enjoy this little thing

Last edited by a moderator:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: Merciless Hentai Battle

If I remember correctly on this, the art is censored on the symbols itself(They're bitmaps iirc), not a mosaic overlay like Pubis' work. So Uncensoring it would require completely redrawing the sections of the symbol. If I remember right

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I remember correctly on this, the art is censored on the symbols itself(They're bitmaps iirc), not a mosaic overlay like Pubis' work. So Uncensoring it would require completely redrawing the sections of the symbol. If I remember right
Great memory, you're 101% correct, i just double-checked and the shapes themselves are censored.

Sorry Seratil.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Great memory, you're 101% correct, i just double-checked and the shapes themselves are censored.

Sorry Seratil.
Yeah, I had decompiled it to see if breaking her clothes actually did anything(which it apparently doesn't, at all)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when exactly does breaking clothes work? i've played this a lot and never managed it

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Despite the rapid onset of irritation inherrent with this particular toy, it is rather endearing.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when exactly does breaking clothes work? i've played this a lot and never managed it
From decompiling it and viewing the sprites, images, and actions, I think I can safely say that it never works, but I'd love someone to prove me wrong.

There is an attack animation for the attack being successful (sprites 357 and 358 if anyone else would like to see them), but absolutely no sprites that logically follow it up. In addition, the only mention of these sprites in the actionscript is 358 being mentioned once, with no end result from it. 357 isn't mentioned at all. Unfortunately, I think that that attack was planned to have an effect and was simply scrapped for time, or this game is actually unfinished. All of this was wrong, see my edit.

Edit: And after a quick replay, I just realized that those two sprites that I thought coincided with the Destroy Armour command actually are just the attack animation that plays when you run her health out. There is literally no successful attack animation for Destroy Armour in the flash file, and this coincides with the one mention of sprite 358 so this can't be any sort of "alternate victory" through using the move that I can tell. Sorry to crush any hopes.

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gamesofdesire ripped over 60mb worth of content in this game to make it fit on the site. The game is actually 79.61MB. I don't feel up to uploading anything at the moment so here is a google search result, you just read the results to find the full download.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the japanese version had 2 endings with the second one working if you used the move successfully and i heard it can be used when your both on low health (like really low health) but even that didnt work

OP
Seratil

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

so,
its actually called "Heaven and Hell" a game originally made by "Milk Spring".
fukkin gamesofdesire, well not that i expected them to make any good free games themselves though.
anyone wanna upload?

Last edited:
OP
Seratil

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

so,
its actually called "Heaven and Hell" a game originally made by "Milk Spring".
fukkin gamesofdesire, well not that i expected them to make any good free games themselves though.
anyone wanna upload?
download the full thing !
it only has a .exe though. i like to work with swf's is it possible to extract the swf?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Tip: press "T" button, you'll get 3 options: 1st ending, 2nd ening, game over ending

Status
Not open for further replies.