What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh, on July 20th the circle released an that's English/Chinese only. It's about $15.

A can then be purchased at DLsite for about $5.

I don't think Mille-feuille advertised this at all, I only noticed because I checked their website to see if there had been any new patches for ExcelChiffon. Heh.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Huh, on July 20th the circle released an that's English/Chinese only. It's about $15.

A can then be purchased at DLsite for about $5.

I don't think Mille-feuille advertised this at all, I only noticed because I checked their website to see if there had been any new patches for ExcelChiffon. Heh.
Considering that there's already a fully officially translated version of the adult game on Dlsite (since 2018 I guess ?) in English, it's really to get some extra attention. But forcing to go to Dlsite for the H patch is kinda a letdown since those who can't buy on Dlsite will only be looking out for a decent game, for H-content, better to go for Dlsite directly... and thoses who can't will cry and be angry with the dev....

Unless the English is reworked in any way ? But I doubt....

007Shiattack

Reputation score
Although this game has been on the market for a while ,
still looks impressive,
reminding me of the arcade games from back in the day.
Thank you for sharing.