What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 変幻装姫シャインミラージュ 敗北へのカウントダウン / Shine Mirage (RJ226108)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Upon a sudden impulse, I tried to do the achievements pages ("Mission") with some hardcore OCR-ing. Bear in mind that I haven't played the game yet, just wanted help out a little myself, too.
If there are any glaring mistakes -what most definitely is a possibility lol-, please do tell!

Page 1:
Combo of 50 hits or more.
Combo of 100 hits or more.
Combo of 150 hits or more.
Combo of exactly 50 hits. (?)
Do "Shine Thrust -> Crescent Air(x2) -> Blaze Impact" combo, 5 times.
Use the Mirage Slash as a counter-attack after getting hit by an enemy attack strong enough to knock-down, 5 times.
Do 10 consecutive Meteor Burst strikes.

Page 2:
Defeat 1000 enemy combatants. (#/1000)
Stage 1 - Clear without any clothing damage.
Stage 2 - Fight the boss without destroying the "Suspicious Machine".
Stage 3 - Clear stage with 5 or more climaxes.
Stage 4 - Defeat all enemies in all the classrooms.
Stage 5 - Kill 5 or more enemies with bombs.
Stage 6 - Clear stage without collecting any recovery items.

Page 3:
Stage 7 - Kill the final boss using the missile.
Reach the ending.
Reach the ending with 0 defeats (without losing a life).
Gallery completely unlocked..

(Bottom of the screen)
* High Score:
* Enemies Killed:
* Times Defeated:
* Max. Combo Count:

EDIT:
Changed it up a bit after qs1988 and Harleyquin13's helpful posts. :)
Yeah, that "ending" part should have been obvious from the one or two katakana I do know... lol Guess I was a little tired.

Last edited:

coven8701

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone have a full game download they could shoot my way? I'm poor and super excited for this. I'll be fapping in your good name. lol

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not sure how the diffrent attacks work.

C while stationary seems to be lightning. while moving is a crappy dash. X is stab (except it's sometimes punch, and sometimes shoots crescent waves) and x-while-running is a flurry of thrusts.

That was all I could find, and I still don't know how to trigger the crescent wave thing.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
??? "ダウン攻撃を受けた際にミラーソユ・スラッシュで力ウンター攻準"を5回行う (something about Mirror Slash-ing 5 times)
Haven't got the game yet so not too sure about the other requirements mentioned, but the one left untranslated mentioned that "When you are receiving a down attack, do a Mirage Slash Counter for 5 times"

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Upon a sudden impulse, I tried to do the achievements pages ("Mission") with some hardcore OCR-ing. Bear in mind that I haven't played the game yet, just wanted help out a little myself, too.

If there are any glaring mistakes -what most definitely is a possibility lol-, please do tell!

Page 1:

Combo of 50 hits or more.

Combo of 100 hits or more.

Combo of 150 hits or more.

Combo of exactly 50 hits. (?)

Do "Shine Thrust -> Crescent Air(x2) -> Blaze Impact" combo, 5 times.

??? "ダウン攻撃を受けた際にミラーソユ・スラッシュで力ウンター攻準"を5回行う (something about Mirror Slash-ing 5 times)

Do 10 consecutive Meteor Burst strikes.

Page 2:

Defeat 1000 enemy combatants. (#/1000)

Stage 1 - Clear without any clothing damage.

Stage 2 - Fight the boss without destroying the "Suspicious Machine".

Stage 3 - Clear stage with 5 or more climaxes.

Stage 4 - Defeat all enemies in all the classrooms.

Stage 5 - Kill 5 or more enemies with bombs.

Stage 6 - Clear stage without using any recovery items.

Page 3:

Stage 7 - Kill the final boss using the missile.

Reach the construction. (? factory?)

Reach the construction with 0 defeats. (? factory?)

Everything collected in reminiscence room(s).

(Bottom of the screen)

* High Score:

* Enemies Killed:

* Times Defeated:

* Max. Combo Count:
??? "ダウン攻撃を受けた際にミラーソユ・スラッシュで力ウンター攻準"を5回行う (something about Mirror Slash-ing 5 times) = Use the mirror slash as a counter-attack after getting hit by an enemy attack strong enough to knock-down. Easy enough to do five times once players figure out the timing of the key presses.

Stage 6 - This is the floating platform stage so players need to defeat the goons with HP recovery items without collecting them. Use the crescent slash and then roll out of the way before the first aid kit flies over.

エンディングまで到達する = Complete the game at least once (i.e. get the true end) [Get a better OCR program, how on earth did "Ending" get recognised as "construction"?!]

一度も敗北することなくエンディングまで到達する = Clear the game without losing a life.

回想モードの項目を全てオープンする = Gallery completely unlocked (i.e. each entry has the complete mark attached to it.)

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not sure how the diffrent attacks work.

C while stationary seems to be lightning. while moving is a crappy dash. X is stab (except it's sometimes punch, and sometimes shoots crescent waves) and x-while-running is a flurry of thrusts.

That was all I could find, and I still don't know how to trigger the crescent wave thing.
I wonder what those pretty pictures on the first post refer to. They aren't there for show.
For those wondering, the CGs of the move list are lifted directly from the developer's product webpage. The game's own readme on the movelist doesn't give visual illustrations.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Quick and dirty translation of the move list from the game readme. I'm not going to translate every item since some moves are self-explanatory.

【移動】
  テンキー、カーソルキー、マウス左ドラッグ
  でキャラクターを移動できます。

【通常攻撃】
  Xキー
  マウス右クリック

【ジャンプ】
  Zキー
  マウスホイール
  ※二段ジャンプ可能

【緊急回避攻撃】
  Cキー
  マウス中央クリック

【特殊攻撃】
  Cキー
  マウス中央クリック

【ポーズ】
  [Esc]キー
  [Pause]キー

※ゲームパッドも使用可。

【ダッシュ】
  左右方向へレバー2回入力。
  上下方向に2回入力するとローリングします。= Press up or down twice to roll. Rolling animation has invincible frames.

【通常攻撃】
  敵との間合いが遠いとき:斬り→斬り→斬り→突き = Enemy not at melee range: Slash - Slash - Slash - Thrust
  敵との間合いが近いとき:パンチ→パンチ→キック = Enemy in melee range: Punch - Punch - Kick

【足払い】
  攻撃ボタン ジャンプボタン同時押し = Press attack and jump button together to do a leg sweep. Hits enemies immediately behind Shine Mirage.

■コマンド技

【シャイン・スラスト】 = Shine Thrust
  ダッシュ中に攻撃ボタン。
  無数の突きを瞬時に繰り出す攻撃 = Press attack button when running. Multiple thrust attack with the rapier.

【クレセント・エア】 = Crescent Air
  ↓ → 攻撃ボタン。= Down, Forward + Attack.
  斬撃を飛ばす攻撃。2回入力可。 = Sends opponents flying if it connects. Do the command twice for a follow-up.
  シャイン・スラストからキャンセルで繋げることが可能。 = = Can cancel into this move from Shine Thrust.
  エナジーを5%消費します。

【ブレイズ・インパクト】 = Blaze Impact
  ↓ ↑ 攻撃ボタン。 = Down, Up + Attack
  炎を纏ったサマーソルトキック。= Somersault Kick with flames
  シャイン・スラストやクレセント・エアから繋げることが可能。= Can combo into this move from Shine Thrust and Crescent Air.
【メテオ・バースト】 = Meteor Burst
  ジャンプ中に← → 攻撃ボタン または二段ジャンプ中に攻撃ボタン = When in the air, press back, forward + Attack. Or press Attack after a double-jump.
  空中からの連続キック
  攻撃がヒットした場合、→ 攻撃ボタンで連続攻撃可能 = Press Forward + Attack if the move connects to repeat the move and increase the combo meter.
  エナジーを1%消費します。
【スライディング】 = Sliding.
  ← → 攻撃ボタン。 = Back, Forward + Attack.
  シャイン・スラストからキャンセルで繋げたり、 = Can cancel into this move from Shine Thrust.
  クレセント・エアへと繋げることが可能。 = Connect Crescent Air after this move to continue combo.

■特殊攻撃

【サンダー・スピア】 = Thunder Spear
  緊急回避攻撃ボタン
  緊急回避用の無敵技。ピンチの時は迷わず使いましょう。= Press this move to send surrounding opponents flying. Invincible frames.
  エナジーを20%消費します。

【ミラージュ・スラッシュ】 = Mirage Slash
  ・→ 緊急回避攻撃ボタン = Forward + Special
  被ダメージモーション中でも発動可能なカウンター技 = If Shine Mirage takes a hit, execute this move to stop the stun animation and counter-attack.
  エナジーを10%消費します。

【イリュージョン・ストライク】 = Illusion Strike
  ↓ → ↑ 特殊攻撃ボタン = Down, Forward, Up + Special
  乱舞系の技。 = Rushing multi-hit combo. Not worth it in my opinion. Useful against certain enemies. No invincibility frames.
  エナジーを40%消費します。

■ジャンプ時

【ジャンプキック】
  ジャンプ中に攻撃ボタン。

【ジャンプキック弱】
  ジャンプ中に ↓ +攻撃ボタン。 = Press Down + Attack while in the air.
  敵を吹っ飛ばさない跳び蹴り。掴みに行くときに有効です。 = If this connects enemies are stunned and vulnerable to a grapple afterwards.

■クリンチ(掴み)時

【連続攻撃】
  クリンチ時に攻撃ボタン。
  パンチ→パンチ→膝蹴り→アッパーの順で連続攻撃。 = Default grapple combo is two punches, two knee strikes and an uppercut to finish.

【フランケンシュタイナー】 = Frankensteiner
  クリンチ時に相手と逆方向にレバー+攻撃ボタン。 = Press Back + Attack during a grapple. Thrown enemies damage their friends on contact.

【回り込み】
  クリンチ時に+ジャンプボタン。 = Press Jump during a grapple.
  敵の背後へ回り込む。

【バックドロップ】 = Suplex
  敵の背後に回り込んだ時に攻撃ボタン。 = Suplex move does collateral damage. Cannot vault back to front grapple.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wonder what those pretty pictures on the first post refer to. They aren't there for show.
For those wondering, the CGs of the move list are lifted directly from the developer's product webpage. The game's own readme on the movelist doesn't give visual illustrations.
You mean the ones in japanese? Yeah, that's why I asked what people had managed to work out.
Translating images is always a pain in the arse, and I didn't bother reading the Readme because 99% of the time it's just gibberish characters rather than actual words. 0.50% of the time it's an advert for someone's site, and maybe the remaining half a percent is an actual readable readme.
it might as well be file-bloat for all the attention I pay to them.

Thanks for the translation though, super helpful.
Seems like I managed to puzzle out most of them (most of the worthwhile ones, anyway) but i couldn't get to grips (heh) with the grapples.
Lots of enemies just instantly hit you if you try to get close, and the punch-punch one never seemed worth it.
The flip to behind them then the suplex was pretty cool, but i kept trying to find a way to do the face-sitting grapple in the movelist image, but i couldn't get it working.

Also, that up-down flaming kick looks pretty cool, but every time I tried it I just got knocked out of the air by someone's longer range, so I gave up on it,

The dashing thrust is my bread and butter.

edit: Also, it took me too long to realize that you can double-jump, and if you're on your second jump, your divekick gets powered up.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You mean the ones in japanese? Yeah, that's why I asked.

Seems like I managed to puzzle out most of them (most of the worthwhile ones, anyway) but i couldn't get to grips (heh) with the grapples.

Lots of enemies just instantly hit you if you try to get close, and the punch-punch one never seemed worth it.
The flip to behind them then the suplex was pretty cool, but i kept trying to find a way to do the face-sitting grapple in the movelist image, but i couldn't get it working.
Didn't know arrow keys were indecipherable when written together with Japanese.
Players can use the Frankensteiner or the suplex as a finisher instead of the regular uppercut after the four hits. Both do more damage and are useful depending on the situation.
Grapples only lead to the multi-hit combo, Frankensteiner, vault or suplex. How to do them all has been explained in the post above the quoted one. Don't know about a "face-sitting" grapple since the images are just a snapshot of a sprite motion and don't always reflect what really happens accurately.

Grapples are very useful against the blocking punching goon and the one armed with nunchakus who almost always blocks all the time. Use the weak jump kick to get close enough without eating the punch works almost all of the time unless players telegraph their moves by getting too close before jumping.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How to unlock this blank CG?

According in-game clue, she need to get raped on stage 3. but no matter how many i lose, it refuse to unlocked

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How to unlock this blank CG?

According in-game clue, she need to get raped on stage 3. but no matter how many i lose, it refuse to unlocked
Get a better machine translator.

ステージ3内で一回以上敗北してステージ4に進む

Lose at least one life completing stage 3 and progress to stage 4. The CG unlocks during the intermission scene.

OP
C

cjtk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
late to the party, just finished the game and completed all the challenges
it is actually pretty easy. Try this combo
start with a dash attack or ← → attack, follow by ↓ → attack and ↓ → attack. Then ↓ ↑ attack and ↓ ↑ attack. Last add another ← → attack. If somehow enemy blocked your attack or someone survived you can add a → special attack at the end
Most of the time you won't need the complete combo, in normal enemies die way before I finish the combo.

enemy who blocks a lot can be dealt with by approaching and throwing them, but spamming the above combo with → special attack works too
problem is the above combo works too well you don't need anything else really

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
late to the party, just finished the game and completed all the challenges
it is actually pretty easy. Try this combo
start with a dash attack or ← → attack, follow by ↓ → attack and ↓ → attack. Then ↓ ↑ attack and ↓ ↑ attack. Last add another ← → attack. If somehow enemy blocked your attack or someone survived you can add a → special attack at the end
Most of the time you won't need the complete combo, in normal enemies die way before I finish the combo.

enemy who blocks a lot can be dealt with by approaching and throwing them, but spamming the above combo with → special attack works too
problem is the above combo works too well you don't need anything else really
Use the slide after the dashing thrusts and before the crescent slashes.
Don't use the combo against the Giants. Against them (rare as they are), the slide and somersault kick are good enough. Rinse and repeat.
Approaching some blocking enemies is a bad idea because they have better range. The jump kick (weak) is a better way to approach.

Very hard is where the main combo shines since enemies have enough HP to survive long enough for the hit combo to rack up.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Either play with a locale emulator or go the whole hog. Setting Unicode to Japanese on its own is no longer enough to play 18+ Japanese language games.

Whole hog =
Local region = Japan
Date and time = Japan
Unicode = Japanese
OS language setting = Japanese (i.e. that sidebar of yours shows up in its Japanese equivalent rather than English)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks, but am I missing anything?
Update the game to version 1.03, set your date and time to Japan format if you haven't already done so.
The error message is referring to a script execution error which I assume is due to your decision to install the game in the user/downloads directory. Bad idea.
I have the game installed in its own directory away from the OS drive and it works great. I don't need compatibility settings or anything special to get it to run above and beyond what I've always done for Japanese games.

Siirnem

Reputation score
I appreciate the help, but I can't help but feel like I wasted $30 on this. Still nothing even though the demo worked fine. 1528484517353.png

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Final thing to check: make an exception for this game in the firewall and antivirus.
Game executable really shouldn't be in a folder linked to documents, downloads etc. Kirikiri engine works badly against write-protection in specific folders. I don't advise putting it in a portable drive either. Is there a specific reason why you're not using the default installation directory for this? If it works then, I can only conclude your preference for write-protected drives being the culprit.
If you bought the package version and are installing it from a DVD, there's a fix on the mille feuille website with a workaround against very specific data read problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.