What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 変幻装姫シャインミラージュ 敗北へのカウントダウン / Shine Mirage (RJ226108)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I solved my problem.
For anyone that has a similar problem, here is what i did.

I re-installed the game into a folder in my documents.
I don't know why that worked but it did.
Hopefully that helps someone.
Well done. Although someone else had a similar problem running the game but it didn't work when installing in personal folders like Documents or Downloads.
It looks like there's some kind of write-protection on your PC stopping the Kiri-Kiri engine from executing scripts correctly from program files, which is probably why the game wouldn't run initially.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
dont know has ppl posted it before or not
v1.05 patch
possible for download version is [ダウンロード版用]

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
dont know has ppl posted it before or not
v1.05 patch
possible for download version is [ダウンロード版用]
New animation, and...possibility to avoid falling down?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New animation, and...possibility to avoid falling down?
1. New handjob animation. (Lose to Misty, it's the first one in the sprite animation gallery).
2. Bug relating to excessive point score preventing extend fixed. (I've not used extend, I assume this is the continue feature)
3. In the adjustment menu, players can prevent the pit traps in stage 7 from activating.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Is anyone else getting the below error when trying to run the 1.05 patch?

Windows Installer
The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.

I've tried with both version of the patch and both give the same error message.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Have you tried executing the patch from the game folder ?

Either that or window has trouble identifying the game folder path... so maybe trying to install the patch using japanese local setting if you aren't using them already ?

Diurdi

Lurker
Reputation score
Is anyone else getting the below error when trying to run the 1.05 patch?

Windows Installer
The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.

I've tried with both version of the patch and both give the same error message.
I was having trouble with that because I moved the game from the original install folder. I suggest you find the installer file (.msi I think), re-install and then apply the update. Don't worry, you won't lose your save.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyone know a good way to do the "Do 10 consecutive Meteor Burst strikes" mission I've been trying to do it for a while but I keep getting interrupted?

Subtle

Reputation score
anyone know a good way to do the "Do 10 consecutive Meteor Burst strikes" mission I've been trying to do it for a while but I keep getting interrupted?
Start the game on Easy, then be surrounded by enemies on both sides. You have to do 10 Meteor Bursts without touching the ground, so spam the back-forward-x to keep yourself midair.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Start the game on Easy, then be surrounded by enemies on both sides. You have to do 10 Meteor Bursts without touching the ground, so spam the back-forward-x to keep yourself midair.
Easier way to stay airborne is to start the move from a double jump and then press forward+attack after the move successfully connects to continue the combo.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Easier way to stay airborne is to start the move from a double jump and then press forward+attack after the move successfully connects to continue the combo.
Thanks I got lucky in one of the areas its just annoying to do cause most enemies wont let you sit there and kick them in the face for 10 seconds so most the time I was doing it I got knocked out and had to restart its a down to chance I guess but thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.