What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 変幻装姫シャインミラージュ 敗北へのカウントダウン / Shine Mirage (RJ226108)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game looks fun but does she have to scream the name of her every move? After Xenoblades i don't think i can take it again.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Now this is a surprise, as Mistletear was quite good. And Shine Mirage is an existing character with H Novel and H Manga.

While we are waiting:
Noob translation (translation group) did the English translation of the first 5 H manga in

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good news (for some):

It's not all anal sex like in the source material. Sample CG in the product page shows other scenes. Unlike Mistletear, this game has more extreme content.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
H content looks decent. Anyone tried it out that wouldn't mind sharing their opinion on the gameplay?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeaaah. It's pretty expensive. I'll wait for the eventual link

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yea, I actually don't mind and support games if it's up on the english DLsite. But damn, 35 dollars is a LOT of money.

I hope there are scenes of her in her untransformed state.

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only tried the first two levels.
Never would have guessed this game was this challenging.

It's a nice change.
The gameplay is similar to good old Streets of Rage. You can move in four direction and you have 3 buttons : Jump, Attack and Screen Cleaner
Seems like there is a lot of different enemies : not counting the bosses, I found seven different enemies in the first two levels. And not just color swap : they had different attack pattern and required a specific strategy to be beaten

While I might not be the best judge, the animation looks nice.
All I can criticize is the save mecanism : there is no auto save and you can only manually save during the VN sequence between levels. Easy to forget.
You also have to be patient to get the H animation and H scene. You have two lives. Losing one to an enemy unlock his H animations. Losing the last one unlock multiple H scenes (at least an enemy specific one and a level specific one, I think).

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn, that's a fairly large game.

I enjoyed the last title so I'll probably get my own copy, but can I ask what sort of enemy variety the game has? I know the enemies from the trial, but is it at least on par with the previous game? Might skip it if it's just power rangers and the tentadog. 2 gigs is a bit of a download this close to the end of the month.

ryproar

Reputation score
Wow you were not kidding for that much data I hope it has quite a bit of content. But even if it plays the same as the previous game I will still try it. So far this producer has not disappointed...Well too much anyway.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yikes, this game is pretty hard on normal. Maybe I'm just bad though. :^)

The enemies have invulnerable frames on wakeup so you have to back away everytime you knock them down. I found the 2nd boss to be the hardest so far (I have only made it halfway through stage 4 though) Its just a couple of electro goons.
Also every stage except the first seem to have a gimmick. The 2nd stage has operation rooms that you can destroy to make the boss easier (the more you destroy the less goons you have to fight). Stage 3 has the same gimmick as the last game, the whole "move too much get stunned" thing. Stage 4 as a roulette that locks down one of you moves, the moves change every couple seconds.

The gimmicks arent that bad, but it might be frustrating for some.
All in all,
It's fun

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Its trivial game, spam special ability, win everything. Art is awesome tho.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Found it on the cat site in case there are people who don't appreciate Google forcing them to use Chrome for a 2GB file. I searched on the dev's name rather than the game title.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i wonder what those game point store "items" do
They're cheats, basically, and options like stage select. That said,if someone could translate what they are, that would be super helpful. I have an idea of what each one is, but I was wrong about some of them for the last game.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Waiting for save files since I suck at this kind of game...

Status
Not open for further replies.