What's new

RPG RPG Maker [夢みもち本舗]ミンティとエロトラップダンジョン/Minty & The Ero Trap Dungeon (RJ234987)

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Minty is a treasure hunter who fell into a dungeon and has to find her way out.
Interacting with enemies and traps will trigger H scenes and lower your vitality, so you must make sure your health doesn't fall to zero as you figure out the correct order to progress.

While there are fully animated H scenes, most of them seems to be static pictures that are distorted to give the illusion of movement.
Clothing layers will affect H scenes. It seems that you lose a layer of clothing when interacting with those stone tablets.
There's a total of 3 animated H scene and the rest are variations of 8 base poses.

I can't seem to get past the third room in the demo, where the stairs are blocked by a little devil thing.
Either I'm doing something wrong or that's the end of the demo. The creator did say that the full game would last about 30 minutes, so that might be it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This looks right up my alley, thanks for posting!

OP
Boxtie

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This looks right up my alley, thanks for posting!
Thank you for your thumbs up! =0
This is my very first H-game submission and I was worried that someone else has already posted this.

Esket5

Reputation score
Can I buy this game using paypal? I've tried the demo and I like it.

Esket5

Reputation score
no goes not XD.
Paypal goes Dlsite non Hentai games that it ol XD.
Oh damn, I wanna buy this game but my only methods of paying is via paypal, Guess I won't be able to play the game till someone else shares it :(

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Actually, on English DLsite you can, you turn off H adult content and buy points. you then turn them back on and use those points to buy your game. Worked for me.

I can't read Japanese so I don't know if that carries over sadly.

OP
Boxtie

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Actually, on English DLsite you can, you turn off H adult content and buy points. you then turn them back on and use those points to buy your game. Worked for me.

I can't read Japanese so I don't know if that carries over sadly.
Are there products with no points?
I bought a couple of non-hentai products but I didn't get any points for those.

Ayu Break

Reputation score
Are there products with no points?
I bought a couple of non-hentai products but I didn't get any points for those.
You used to have to review the item get them the star rating particularly, not sure about now. You can now also buy points via the 'my page' tab.

Ayu Break

Reputation score
That looks convenient but it seems that I can't use PayPal to purchase these points....
I'll move this into PMs as to not clutter the chat. anyone needs directions on this, let me know.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, that was certainly a short game!
It reminds me a lot of Yonyon's and , where you know exactly what each enemy will do, so the challenge becomes entirely facing the enemies in the right order so you build up your stats in the right way to escape. Fun little game, but as the author says, only about 30 minutes to complete.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Very clever Jesus! You not only beat me to it, but you did it in such a clever way that I'm shamed by your brilliance.