What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ミンワ / Minwa] 三枚のおふだR まほろばの十二妖女 / The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba (RE223459, RJ223459)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not conform to standard, please update it to do so.

someonebored

Reputation score
Tried it, it is cheap indeed but also seems to be a bit broken. It is kinda unstable, and the font is really fucked up with annoying symbols where spaces between words are supposed to be. Tried several things to fix it, with no success, really hard to read stuff with that sometimes so I guess i stick with the japanese version.
Sorry to hear that, are you using something like Locale Emulator, maybe? Bought and completed the officially-translated release of the first game and didn't see any weird symbols, nor have I experienced crashes on my end… I did manage to get Japanese Locale to work with this game and the sequel on my Vista, though, maybe that's got something to do with it.

The author is releasing beta/alpha releases of the third game to supporters on Ci-en, for those that might be interested. There's also a free-for-everyone short story released around the end of 2018.
In case you stumble upon CG galleries related to the third game, their source(s) are still in-development versions of the game, .

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Looks like its just missing gameplay description if I'm not mistaken:

Puzzle RPGmaker game in which the player is given tasks and questionaires that must be completed in order to advance. Progression is linear but backtracking is required to complete certain tasks. Enemies touched will initiate sexy combat in which the player must attempt to flee from as they have no real means to fight back (In addition to health and Mana there are two other bars on the side of the screen, red bar on left which represents the enemy's stamina and bar on the right that represents the player's resistance). However this game has lot of variability and in the first parts of the game when you bump into an enemy it will drain a resistance stat that starts from 100 and when it reaches zero the player will be hypnotized and raped. There is no way to get a game over as the player will be teleported back to bed upon defeat.

This is the best description I can come up with as the game is confusing. Very VERY confusing.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah that was it. OP updated a bit on their own buuuut it kinda just barely scrapes by so I'll include what dood has submitted in a spoiler box. Thread moved back and re-opened.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Tried it, it is cheap indeed but also seems to be a bit broken. It is kinda unstable, and the font is really fucked up with annoying symbols where spaces between words are supposed to be. Tried several things to fix it, with no success, really hard to read stuff with that sometimes so I guess i stick with the japanese version.
Hmm, seemed fine for me, i didn't notice any of those issues.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Sorry to hear that, are you using something like Locale Emulator, maybe? Bought and completed the officially-translated release of the first game and didn't see any weird symbols, nor have I experienced crashes on my end… I did manage to get Japanese Locale to work with this game and the sequel on my Vista, though, maybe that's got something to do with it.

The author is releasing beta/alpha releases of the third game to supporters on Ci-en, for those that might be interested. There's also a free-for-everyone short story released around the end of 2018.
In case you stumble upon CG galleries related to the third game, their source(s) are still in-development versions of the game, .

Not using anything other than the RPG Maker to play this game, it is a official version too and never had any problems so far. I bought the game from DLSite to support the developer now that he put out a official english version. The japanese version, which is working without issues btw, was from another source because I rarely ever pay for something that is in japanese. If a developer can't be bothered to make it easy to understand for me, I can't be bothered to pay for it, because while I understand japanese to some degree it is a compromised experience. it is actually kinda funny that the version I got from some random corner in the internet works without any issue, but the official version I actually paid for is borderline unusable, really makes you think about spending money for these things.

Ci-en has many games I would like to follow, but trying to work out how to pay for that shit is really bothersome as the site seems quite confusing to me.

someonebored

Reputation score
any translation for this yet? before the full game release..
The full version of the second game (the one this thread's about) has already been released, but it didn't get an official English translation (only the first one did, at this point).

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The full version of the second game (the one this thread's about) has already been released, but it didn't get an official English translation (only the first one did, at this point).
That only means the Second game will too get an official translation, just have to be patient.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You do not automatically get the translated version to your DLSite account if you have already purchased the Japanese version, so you should wait for it before you spend money on this game.

someonebored

Reputation score
That only means the Second game will too get an official translation, just have to be patient.
Although I do hope for the second game to also get translated, there's no guarantee that it will happen, or did the developer state that work on translating the second chapter has already begun?

bGenome

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone here play the beta version of the third game? If so how do you find the code for the left room in the Tanuki girl's world? I've tried everything but without being fluent in japanese it doesn't seem doable. the hints in the billboards are critical, and i'm not talking about the numbers. even if you find the difference in the objects etc.

Edit: Nevermind, found it .

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does anyone here play the beta version of the third game? If so how do you find the code for the left room in the Tanuki girl's world? I've tried everything but without being fluent in japanese it doesn't seem doable. the hints in the billboards are critical, and i'm not talking about the numbers. even if you find the difference in the objects etc.

Edit: Nevermind, found it .
I only have up to the vampire girl events(i think)

someonebored

Reputation score
Hello, the developer tweeted this:
"エンドゲームが近づいている"
Source:
The translation provided by Twitter/Microsoft returns something along the lines of: "The final game is coming," so, the third game will be the final entry in the franchise? Is it simply close to being released? Well, both things could turn out to be true, but yeah, just wanted to let you folks know.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Hello, the developer tweeted this:

The translation provided by Twitter/Microsoft returns something along the lines of: "The final game is coming," so, the third game will be the final entry in the franchise? Is it simply close to being released? Well, both things could turn out to be true, but yeah, just wanted to let you folks know.
Lol the google translation says "End Game is approaching". Most likely it's about Avengers: Endgame seeing as he's tweeted and retweeted plenty of posts about Marvel. Sorry to burst your excitement bubble.

Rare_Cats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not using anything other than the RPG Maker to play this game, it is a official version too and never had any problems so far. I bought the game from DLSite to support the developer now that he put out a official english version. The japanese version, which is working without issues btw, was from another source because I rarely ever pay for something that is in japanese. If a developer can't be bothered to make it easy to understand for me, I can't be bothered to pay for it, because while I understand japanese to some degree it is a compromised experience. it is actually kinda funny that the version I got from some random corner in the internet works without any issue, but the official version I actually paid for is borderline unusable, really makes you think about spending money for these things.

Ci-en has many games I would like to follow, but trying to work out how to pay for that shit is really bothersome as the site seems quite confusing to me.
There was a problem with the font name, but it was fixed a few days after the release.

There is absolutely no guarantee that the second game will be translated.

starway

Reputation score
Does everyone have pictures of the new girls so far for the 3rd game?