RPG Maker [Minwa] 三枚のおふだR まほろばの十二妖女 [RJ223459]

Nov 8, 2017

As always, if the thread exist (pretty sure it doesn't) tell me and I will remove this.

I was looking through DLsite today and was pleasantly surprised when I noticed this. It's the direct sequel to RJ199731 which was a pretty good game.

The sequel introduces 12 new enemies and a temptation system which is basicly quick-time events. Fail and you will succumb to carnal desires.

Link to earlier game thread:
RJ199731 Thread

Link to DLsite page:
RJ223459

Link to developer blog:
Blog link

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Jan 2, 2010
Is it even possible to win the first actual fight? No matter how long I stall out she eventually catches and kills me.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Oct 13, 2012
When you lose the character says that you can't win.

May 27, 2010
When you lose the character says that you can't win.
confirmed. used cheat engine and there is no way to win even with your HP and MP pinned. The fight will just go on forever.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Dec 11, 2010
Looks like the first thread got deleted.

prowank

Demon Girl
Feb 17, 2016
Looks like the first thread got deleted.
The link's just broken from the forum update. Here is the thread for RJ199731.
Search works now and thread titles are in the url, so threads can be found from old links that way.

Nov 8, 2017
The link's just broken from the forum update. Here is the thread for RJ199731.
Search works now and thread titles are in the url, so threads can be found from old links that way.
Thank you. I've updated the link.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Jan 2, 2010
The game has been released and I am already stuck. Anyone know where to get the items the green haired girl wants you to get? I found the item in the shed to the right of the dancing girl, but can't find any others.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Nov 6, 2014
Game is out everyone, much celebration to be had. Game is pretty cheap, so I encourage people to support the dev if able.

Attachments

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Apr 26, 2017
Game is out everyone, much celebration to be had. Game is pretty cheap, so I encourage people to support the dev if able.
How do I buy R-rated and above games on DLsite?
I can only buy G-rated material with PayPal.
I think DLsite also only accepts Japanese credit cards or something?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Nov 6, 2014
How do I buy R-rated and above games on DLsite?
I can only buy G-rated material with PayPal.
I think DLsite also only accepts Japanese credit cards or something?
Switch the site over to the G-rated side by using a button on the left side. On the G-rated side, you can use paypal to buy account points. This points carry over onto the R18 side. So if you want a game that's 1500, buy 1500 worth of points.

Sep 19, 2015
And for those who can't buy it? Has someone found a torrent for which to get it? I'm asking for a friend who is having trouble signing into his profile here.

box

Lurker
Nov 25, 2016
Is there any recollection room in this game?

lw71

Jungle Girl
Aug 31, 2013
So I met MC last mentor, and she give me "scribble" that told me to find 3 items.
find the second one in Old house inside jar. Anyone know the location of other 2?
Translation is kinda mess..

darkwhite1602

Oct 13, 2012
So I met MC last mentor, and she give me "scribble" that told me to find 3 items.
find the second one in Old house inside jar. Anyone know the location of other 2?
Translation is kinda mess..
Stuck at the same place. Please help. I picked up a parcel from the main house, maybe it's relevant? The little page in the quest items says to find someone in an outdoor feast or something?

EDIT: Got another one. Head like 3 stages down from the fox boss and in that stage there is the girl dancing with the foxes watching. One of those foxes have the strange liquid

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Sep 20, 2012
EDIT: Got another one. Head like 3 stages down from the fox boss and in that stage there is the girl dancing with the foxes watching. One of those foxes have the strange liquid
A little further then that, pretty close to the beginning of where you start from.

One of the items is at your home, I found it at night just by clicking around the stuff in there.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Oct 13, 2012
now im stuck at the slippery ice level

EDIT: You gotta aim for that middle rock near the fox stuck in the ice. The water around there isn't slippery so you can aim for the exit

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2013
Well, im stuck at the sniper. Can't find her a third (and hopefully last) time. Or do i have to go back a screen?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Sep 20, 2012
Well, im stuck at the sniper. Can't find her a third (and hopefully last) time. Or do i have to go back a screen?
iirc she's maskerading as one of the fox statues up top. There's like two more after that I think.

By the way, this is probably not the game to play and to just use the full save the developer provided in the folder, unless you're a die hard. The challenges only escalate with each new area from being specific about your HP and level, to Japanese questionnaires. Luckily there's nothing a trial and error effort can't solve, and there's no way to game over, but things start becoming pretty annoying the further you go requiring good old text documentation to keep track of everything. You've been warned.