What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ミンワ / Minwa] 三枚のおふだR まほろばの十二妖女 / The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba (RE223459, RJ223459)

Lazyrick

Reputation score
To save some people some trouble, I'm gonna drop a bit of helpful info. When you go to meet the slug lady with a bunch of arms, you'll need to answer a couple questions to get past a door. You can get the answers from nearby people, but the answers should be the 3rd, 2nd, and 3rd again, though I may be wrong on the last one. If you're hooking and MTLing it, the answers are "an honest poor person", "to save them", and "joy", or something along those lines.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Switch the site over to the G-rated side by using a button on the left side. On the G-rated side, you can use paypal to buy account points. This points carry over onto the R18 side. So if you want a game that's 1500, buy 1500 worth of points.
What's the point conversion rate?

EDIT: Never mind, I checked the G-rated section and found that each items have their own points amount.

EDIT 2: Wait, it seems that the points are only available in the Japanese version of DLsite? I don't see any points in the English side.

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What's the point conversion rate?

EDIT 2: Wait, it seems that the points are only available in the Japanese version of DLsite? I don't see any points in the English side.
Don't really know about the english side, I really only use the jap side as it contains stuff that never makes it to the english side. If I remember correctly, you use different accounts for the english side and the jap side, so points only stay on one account.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't really know about the english side, I really only use the jap side as it contains stuff that never makes it to the english side. If I remember correctly, you use different accounts for the english side and the jap side, so points only stay on one account.
I actually bought two G-rated items before and I did not accumulate any points (the purchase history is even saved in my account).
This might either be only available in the Japanese side or the items I bought have no points.

tokyotakarazuka

Reputation score
Is there a cheat item in this game like the last one? In the previous game, I was eventually given an item called the 絶倫坊主の数珠, which recovers your stats every turn and makes you close to invulnerable in battles. Is there a cheat item like that in this game? I haven't found one yet.

Reactions: box

box

Lurker
Reputation score
Seconding the comment above. Has anyone found a way to just view CG or any cheat items?

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i add to do any have a save whit full gallery.
Is there a gallery in this game ?
How to get to it. ?

someonebored

Reputation score
Hello, everyone. New user here, I registered because I need a bit of help with the game. First things first: I'm not a native English speaker, please, tell me if some part of my message doesn't make much sense, I'll try my best to be a bit more clear. My PC doesn't display Japanese characters with this game (nor the first entry), for some dumb reason, I only see squares and it actually happens only with those two games, thus far.

Managed to reach some kind of laboratory with a spider/arachne girl, I'm stuck in this room:

I got through the first barrier (?) by going back to the previous area and clearing it again, if I understood correctly what happened, but I don't know what I have to do, in order to remove that second barrier... Tried clearing the previous area multiple times in a row without receiving damage, but it doesn't seem to work.
Can someone please tell me what I need to do? Thanks in advance for any help, I'm sorry for troubling you.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Quick question, this game's page says "少年"(shōnen/boy), while the one for the old game says "ショタ"(shota). Does this mean the MC has aged? Or is there still shota in this... I really really want to play a reverse rape game, but underage content is a dealbreaker for me

procrastinator brad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game is out everyone, much celebration to be had. Game is pretty cheap, so I encourage people to support the dev if able.
as much as i'd like to support the dev, i can't make purchases from the japanese site. gotta wait for it to get an english dlsite page

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You need to decrease your level to 12. Just go back to where the horde of flower girls are and let them sap your levels till you get to 12. After that is a Japanese questionnaire that you can complete by selecting the questions in this order,: From top to bottom, 1,3,4,3,2,3,3,4,4 there's more after that but you don't need to finish it perfect just pick 1 afterwards. Once you met up with the insect girl you got to backtrack to the first area zone where there was a building locked and some barrier around it. The teleporter that's in the last 3 circles at the top will take you there. The switch to the door is behind the building. After you investigate the place, go back to the insect girl, you got to go back to the ice level area and go to the place where there's a line of monster girls, you'll have to enter a race and beat the big purple tit monster girl to proceed. Finally go back and talk to the android girl in the destroyed building, get the item and go back to the place once more and click on the giant tv monitor. Boss battle with the insect girl.

I already beat the game and the true final boss, you get a sneak peak of his next game in the works as well as a new girl, a ghost girl but no scene. The full save is provided with the game thanks to the developer so I don't know why people keep asking for a way to view the CG. Just take the teleporter circle back to the hotel/dance party city area and go to the door on the right.

Last edited:

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so basically the save that came with the game is for only the cg, not to replay events? I just beat the game and was curious what it was.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You replay the events by going back to the areas where you first saw the H events, every map that had an event pertaining to the story has a way to recap, usually a shinning bright light to click on. It will be annoying for people that haven't played the game though as you won't know which area has an H event to replay, I'm sure the developer intended the full save to be a way to play the game without needing to play the combat or the puzzles so you can see the story undisturbed. He might add a way to solely replay the H scenes in the gallery so you don't have to trek far to find them, we'll have to see. He did it in his first game.

someonebored

Reputation score
Thanks once again to Mikufanboy for his help, wouldn't have managed to beat the game without your guide for that area, I'd honestly still be stuck there.

I've completed the game, but I haven't met the true final boss, time to search for it.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thanks once again to Mikufanboy for his help, wouldn't have managed to beat the game without your guide for that area, I'd honestly still be stuck there.

I've completed the game, but I haven't met the true final boss, time to search for it.
The true final boss is in the area with the recollection room where you can get to the CG room, I talked about it's location before being in the hotal/dance area. In the room it's the door to the top right guarded by a fox. She says something about coming back 5 or 6 times; so I just ran around, went to sleep, talked to her and and fought bosses again like 6 times and then she left after I talked to her again. I'm not sure what exactly made her leave but it worked for me. Be warned, the true final boss area is a pain in the ass.

Last edited:

someonebored

Reputation score
The final boss is in the area with the recollection room where you can get to the CG room, I talked about it's location before being in the hotal/dance area. In the room it's the door to the top right guarded by a fox. She says something about coming back 5 or 6 times, so I just ran around, went to sleep, talked to her and and fought bosses again like 6 times and then she left after I talked to her again. Be warned, the true final boss area is a pain in the ass.
Thanks!
I'm stuck after insect girl '-'
Try to return to the building with the damaged android, examine the giant TV/monitor and pick the second option, story progressed for me once I did that.