What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Absolute] 冒険者ミリアと欲望の塔 / Adventurer Miria and Desire Tower (RJ201744)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Demo:

Story:
A tower of desire that is told that any wish will come true if it reaches its top floor.
Milia, an adventurer, visits the city of Beirn under the desire to hear such rumors.

Will Miria succeed the tower of desperation awaiting various difficulties!?

Info:
Appearance varies depending on the system and equipment, it shows the H degree of the equipment system · millia which the costume changes as it continues to be attacked , Bit value system that causes various changes . On the Dev site they said that they are going to release the game on the 25th and on there Enty site today the 23rd.

Links:
Dlsite-
Dev Site-
Enty-

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They have taken their sweet time making this game, it was announced last year lol, hopefully its good, played the demo and it was nice, the art is the best asset of this game imo.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I find it to be a big warning sign that there are no preview pictures of the actual game. Has anyone tried the trial?

EDIT: I decided to play it myself, and it's a very basic Rape-on-Lose dungeon crawler. You look around, you find chest, you look for the boss, you get the key that unlocks the next level as well as opens shortcuts from the first.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah it has some good art going for it, even has clothing damage which I always like, but the demo was really barebones and generic, had only 1 enemy, 1 boss and 1 event CG (that I'm aware of)

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score
full version have a decent amount of CGs, only one event so far with orcs, and mostly ROL no GOR .
I am stuck at floor 17
there are variation for CG and outfits but only for consensual event, ROL is always the base outfit or naked (and maybe a "corruption" variation)
overall basic gameplay, climb the tower, get pr0n when defeated and nice art.

Iexist

Reputation score
So, ABU actually got involved in the creation of a game. That's interesting to see. Given the quality of the artist's work, I imagine that the scenes are pretty awesome, visually at least.

It's too bad they didn't put any animations in it by the looks of things. The artist has experimented with a couple on pixiv from what I've seen... but perhaps if this game sells well enough, the next one might get them to try even more.

Either way, the fact that it's basic is probably a good thing for a first game, because at this stage, its main selling point will likely be the art, and the main customers will be the guys that like the artist.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There's a link on eyny.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's one of the good game that fun to play and the heroine are attractive and feels like really living the world. The heroine intteract differently with every npc and have conversation with them. The enemy are balanced and the gameplay are fun. The event cg are on the good side too. There's corruption and corruption stats too.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Its on nyaa now aswell

Looks like my demo save-file crashes the game so I guess i'll just wait for someone elses, don't really have the patience to start again

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
full version have a decent amount of CGs, only one event so far with orcs, and mostly ROL no GOR .
I am stuck at floor 17
there are variation for CG and outfits but only for consensual event, ROL is always the base outfit or naked (and maybe a "corruption" variation)
overall basic gameplay, climb the tower, get pr0n when defeated and nice art.
church underground, coffin room

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So I beat the game I think. It looked like I missed some CGs so I went to the npc who can unlock all CG but it only gave me the anal scene from the middle section.

There are still 7 black magic circles in the monsters section and 9 circles in the other section. So it would seem that they don't actually contain any CG?

Also what's the deal with the corruption Bit system? So far I don't think it's required for any new scenes although it might make the heroine smile during other scenes.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I beat the game I think. It looked like I missed some CGs so I went to the npc who can unlock all CG but it only gave me the anal scene from the middle section.

There are still 7 black magic circles in the monsters section and 9 circles in the other section. So it would seem that they don't actually contain any CG?

Also what's the deal with the corruption Bit system? So far I don't think it's required for any new scenes although it might make the heroine smile during other scenes.
Once it's 50 and you're level 10, talk to the old man south of the noble house hiding in the park, he'll allow you to stip naked.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There is a NPC in the bottom right hand side of town on the right side of the Inn that you can prostitute out of that will unlock all CG's. The NPC it hidden a little bit.