What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Absolute] 冒険者ミリアと欲望の塔 / Adventurer Miria and Desire Tower (RJ201744)

BonnyJestra

Reputation score
How do you get past the teddy bear? I do lack a translater program for rpg maker >.<

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get past the teddy bear? I do lack a translater program for rpg maker >.<
Go back to town, empty your space in your inventory and go to northwest big house (back door) and talk to security guard. Fool around in the house.

BonnyJestra

Reputation score
Go back to town, empty your space in your inventory and go to northwest big house (back door) and talk to security guard. Fool around in the house.
You are a timesavior! Thanks a lot, now I got the same issue like the one mentioned earlier, stuck at level 17. Got the crystal from that maid char.

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I made a partial for this game, it's my first and it's rough (lots of trial and error). I'll upload it if anyone wants it.

I don't know if I need to make a thread or something if someone advises me on that I'll do it.

Also if anyone knows why Japanese text and my modified English text can't be displayed at the same time and can advise me on how to fix it I would be very appreciative (This appears as empty white squares on screen but a text hooker still picks it up as Japanese text).

Otherwise enjoy.

##Edit: I found a syntax error, when an enemy misses an attack the game will crash, I fixed it and re-uploaded the partial.

Attachments

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
thief npc that activate scenes only works on Lighted circles

Lighted circles = scenes you passed or skiped but didnt see them ( means you have the requeriments and passed npc map or something but took other route or choice)
Black Circles = scenes you havent reached or doesnt meet requeriments yet.

For example Defeat goblins but never get defeated the circle goes from black to white. if you never been defeated by certain enemy but you won the fight. to activate the scene go to theif. YET if in a map there was an event to talk a npc but you didnt even talk to it. the circle of that even will remain black

at least thats what i have noticed but still i lack a lot of scenes after finishing games? or they are empty spots or game its incomplete

Last edited:

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You are a timesavior! Thanks a lot, now I got the same issue like the one mentioned earlier, stuck at level 17. Got the crystal from that maid char.
Talk to maid and go back town again, this time in church.

Lastguyhere

Reputation score
Does anyone have the complete files? I don't know what is going on. Both demo and full game has a problem. Says there is no RGSS202J.dll. I find a file of it online. Then its says something Japanese. I re downloaded these file again, reinstall RPG maker. I don't know whats going on.

Iexist

Reputation score
Does anyone have the complete files? I don't know what is going on. Both demo and full game has a problem. Says there is no RGSS202J.dll. I find a file of it online. Then its says something Japanese. I re downloaded these file again, reinstall RPG maker. I don't know whats going on.
Do you have your locale set to Japanese? Or using Applocale or some such? Because that sounds like the kind of errors you get when you're trying to run the game without those particular settings.

Lastguyhere

Reputation score
Do you have your locale set to Japanese? Or using Applocale or some such? Because that sounds like the kind of errors you get when you're trying to run the game without those particular settings.
Locale has been set to Japanese for a long time, I figured that out long time ago. I also updated the winRAR and torrent program, download file again and still got same error.

Ok. Fixed it. No the Locale but it took some trial and error. Thanks.

Last edited:

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How can you deal with the barricades at level 9? Thanks

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game was a lot of fun, however the respawn green circle items are a must along with the poison items. I wasn't able to unlock all the CGI either and I lost to everyone possible and talk to all the NPC multiple times. Maybe this game is still a work in progress and the author will be adding more too it? Either way, this is a good game.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, it looks like there's plenty of events to come ahead as there's several gaps on the collection room. I guess I'll wait for the further updates before taking anymore effort on the game.

Iexist

Reputation score
Interestingly, there have been two updates already, according to DL-Site. Some of the content seems to be related to typo fixing, but if google translate is correct, the full patch notes are only available with the download of the patches, and at least one of the tags seems to imply additional content. Whether anything was added or not... that remains to be seen once someone actually gets the updated versions.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Google translated version of the updates.

Version History
2018/05/29 V1.02
- Fixed that treasure box for debugging remained in town.
· Fixed the behavior when opening the treasure box of poison trap.
· Fixed the behavior of Sukkan event.

2018/05/27 v1.01
· Fixed that NPC Evd at the entrance of the tower stops responding under specific conditions
· The behavior was wrong when speaking to a fallen man in the city of Beirn with specific conditions.
- Fixed that the maximum extension of the bag was made even if there was no necessary item.
· Fixed an event which is not released when CG is fully released.
· Change layout between recollections
· Changed to display the release condition on the unopened magic club during recollection after clearing the game.
- Added an NPC that allows you to open all CGs and release costumes differences between recollections after clearing the game.
· Added an event to the 15th floor of the tower. Change the map accordingly.
· Corrected other typographical errors.

Yeep7

Reputation score
So somebody can help with this error?

Happens at the moment I try get in the dungeon.
And this when I try whith the rgss2 file:

And yes my computer system region languaje its in japanese.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^ Three things. Maybe.

1) Seems you actually are in Japanese locale -from the titles of the windows-, but just to make sure: you are talking about having the system locale for non-unicode programs (under the 'Administrative' tab) set to Japanese, right?
2) Maybe you don't have RPGMaker VX RTP (Run Time Package ( )) installed, and the game needs it?
3) What about the .rgss2 file? Were you saying that the first error occurs with the partial TL patch, and after trying with the Game.rgss2a restored, you get the second error? ...Or?

Yeep7

Reputation score
^ Three things. Maybe.

1) Seems you actually are in Japanese locale -from the titles of the windows-, but just to make sure: you are talking about having the system locale for non-unicode programs (under the 'Administrative' tab) set to Japanese, right?
2) Maybe you don't have RPGMaker VX RTP (Run Time Package ( )) installed, and the game needs it?
3) What about the .rgss2 file? Were you saying that the first error occurs with the partial TL patch, and after trying with the Game.rgss2a restored, you get the second error? ...Or?
Was the second, a corrupted picture dont le me charge the dungeon so ty to you link I was able to fix the error.
Now I have other problem: ITHVNR don't attach the game since yesterday and I dont know why stop work.

See? I have the feeling its the antivirus or the firewall block him.