What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Absolute] 冒険者ミリアと欲望の塔 / Adventurer Miria and Desire Tower (RJ201744)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^ Well, I'd make sure there wasn't another Game.exe still stuck in the 'Task Manager'. Sometimes after a failed start or an error that happening is not unheard of. Or better yet, give your system a restart and start again. Also, try running ITHVNR as administrator.

It works without any problems (attaching ITHVNR to the Game.exe) for me. Maybe check if the files and the folders in the game's directory are unchecked for 'Read-Only'. Also, try to start with the antivirus turned off (of course only if you know the .exe is safe!).

Also, redownload the game from wherever you got it from, extract it again and see if it still cannot attach. Were you saying that ITHVNR worked until yesterday (or until you tried to fix the error messages for this game)?

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Haven't been able to find a link to the most updated version - it's not up on the usual torrenting site.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Latest version just poped-up on AS (probably on the cat too). Still, it's mostly updated thread to 1.1 version so it's easy to miss.

hogan900

Reputation score
how do you pass floor 15? the one with the tentacles in the front

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When you hit the 15th floor you'll run into a road block a tentacle monster will block your path
To be able to proceed forward you must fight tentacle monster until you have 10 tentacles in
your inventory.

If you are running low on space the item shop in town will sell you extra
storage space 3 time from 1000 to 5000 gold.

Once you have collected enough, go back to the 10 floor and talk to the minister guy in the blue hat
scholar outfit. He is locate near the entrance of the 11 floor. He will want a ridiculous amount of
money. choose option 3 to fuck him and he will give you the tentacle breaking ability.

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here download link for v1.11 MEGA

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!nZYV1I5B!ypH8KX97v-aJdV8zZRpdPhjJAwfZf5VVxpjA-BgRkLk

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When you hit the 15th floor you'll run into a road block a tentacle monster will block your path
To be able to proceed forward you must fight tentacle monster until you have 10 tentacles in
your inventory.

If you are running low on space the item shop in town will sell you extra
storage space 3 time from 1000 to 5000 gold.

Once you have collected enough, go back to the 10 floor and talk to the minister guy in the blue hat
scholar outfit. He is locate near the entrance of the 11 floor. He will want a ridiculous amount of
money. choose option 3 to fuck him and he will give you the tentacle breaking ability.
Hmm I'm running into a bug in which the guy doesn't recognize that I've collected the tentacles.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure why it would not be working. The only thing I could suggest is going back to an earlier save and trying again.

That or you can use my save below, just keep talking to the guy, and choose choice 3 for the H scene.

Attachments

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure why it would not be working. The only thing I could suggest is going back to an earlier save and trying again.

That or you can use my save below, just keep talking to the guy, and choose choice 3 for the H scene.
Wow, many thanks for the save! I'll try it out when I get the chance!

Strangely, it still doesn't work! Perhaps my game is bugged somehow, or the bug is fixed in 1.11 ( I have 1.10)

shiranui5

Reputation score
Locale has been set to Japanese for a long time, I figured that out long time ago. I also updated the winRAR and torrent program, download file again and still got same error.

Ok. Fixed it. No the Locale but it took some trial and error. Thanks.
I'm getting this same error as you were, what did you do to fix it if you remember? I've tried everything and still not been able to figure out how to resolve the issue with it saying there is no RGSS202J.dll.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm getting this same error as you were, what did you do to fix it if you remember? I've tried everything and still not been able to figure out how to resolve the issue with it saying there is no RGSS202J.dll.
Bruh, seriously it's really simple to solve it, either just put this file on your game folder, or copy this same file type from your other RPG maker VX game, it's same anyway

Attachments

crazywarlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck on the 13th floor, the part with the 4 slates you have to fight for. I've managed to get three of them but i can't seem to find the fourth, the one on the right end. Not sure if I'm just blind or what i'm missing at this point but I've been over this level with a fine toothed comb and i can't seem to find it.

*EDIT* I found it, had to go back down to the 11th floor. Looks like there's 1 each on the 11th and 12th floors, then the last two are on the 13th.

Attachments

Last edited: