What's new

RPG [ Cupid Ice] [ キューピッドアイス ] Missing Link / ミッシングリンク (RE160066) (RJ160066)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Missing Link from Cupid Ice

Hello, Just wanted to ask quickly if any of the choices that you have to frequently make are translated? Or mainly just the items & such.

Either way I greatly appreciate what you have done and continue doing to this day.
In the first translation, I think translated most of the choices while I was playing the game. This time around I don't think I'll be playing the game so I won't be translating choices mid/late game. I'll translate the prologue choices but that's it. Other than that it should be a standard partial translation that translates everything other than the story.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems that they never updated their game to add lost content, in the end... I guess I'll play it like that.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems that they never updated their game to add lost content, in the end... I guess I'll play it like that.
From what I understand of this circle, they're just extremely slow.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can be understanding of slowness, but they also don't communicate at all :(
Yep, it's true. They didn't post for 5 month after they published their poll about the game. We can just hope and wait. I'd really love a content update of this game, since it's one of my favorite :D

Kradretsamsama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was playing this game with the last kR1pt0n1t3's partial translate (thanks for your efforts, its helps alot) and have an error after trying to warp outside the dungeon in the floor 5 after the snake boss fight.

error img:
imgur.com/G3jQp8p

i tryed a clean version of the game and any error happened, then trying just with data translate and the error comeback, in the translate patch is missing the map 01, could that be the error?

translate.zip image:
imgur.com/Mau3MaZ

Pls halp xd

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was playing this game with the last kR1pt0n1t3's partial translate (thanks for your efforts, its helps alot) and have an error after trying to warp outside the dungeon in the floor 5 after the snake boss fight.

error img:
imgur.com/G3jQp8p

i tryed a clean version of the game and any error happened, then trying just with data translate and the error comeback, in the translate patch is missing the map 01, could that be the error?

translate.zip image:
imgur.com/Mau3MaZ

Pls halp xd
You're probably using an old partial patch on the newest game version and that's probably the reason errors are popping up.

Upload the translation files and I'll check to see what's going on. If possible upload you save where this error is happening. Also tell me what game version are you using?

Kradretsamsama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're probably using an old partial patch on the newest game version and that's probably the reason errors are popping up.

Upload the translation files and I'll check to see what's going on. If possible upload you save where this error is happening. Also tell me what game version are you using?
Thanks for your fast reply!

i m playing the 1.02 version.
here is my save & translation version:
mega.nz/#!jUBEjK7I!zriYHLh8aCLyp4nFyLid-yF1cq10t8HhMlS0NY9dYjM

The error happens always when i exit the tower/dungeon

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First, I have no clue why you're getting that error. This is a complete guess. Did you maybe use a save file from the trial version and load it in the full one? This error is somehow connected to the end of the trial game. When you came to this spot and tried to teleport out on the trial version of the game, you had some credit scene which was deleted from the full version.

Anyway, use this data from the link below. This is a partial made specifically for 1.02 version. Some things are translated, some aren't. Most skill names are translated but the description isn't. Weapons and most(95%) armors are translated. Some enemy names aren't.

This is still work in progress and I haven't touched it for a couple of months now. If they ever release updated version of the game, I might finish this.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kradretsamsama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First, I have no clue why you're getting that error. This is a complete guess. Did you maybe use a save file from the trial version and load it in the full one? This error is somehow connected to the end of the trial game. When you came to this spot and tried to teleport out on the trial version of the game, you had some credit scene which was deleted from the full version.

Anyway, use this data from the link below. This is a partial made specifically for 1.02 version. Some things are translated, some aren't. Most skill names are translated but the description isn't. Weapons and most(95%) armors are translated. Some enemy names aren't.

This is still work in progress and I haven't touched it for a couple of months know. If they ever release updated version of the game, I might finish this.
Now with this new data its works perfects! thanks you so much

The most bizarre thing about it, its like i was playing the trial :s (the bestiary now show the correct amount of monster, and in the worldmap is a new location there) idk what happens but now its fines, hope I have not missed something important, I am on the day of the first big boss.

Thanks again for your help kR1pt0n1t3 :)

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good news!
A new update on the circle blog was posted today, and they say that a new patch for the game is coming!
Now, before I start talking about the bad new I have to say that I didn't understand the post very well since I used google translate which is not that perfect...but it looks like we'll have only 7 new CG.
Better than nothing, at least.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good news!
A new update on the circle blog was posted today, and they say that a new patch for the game is coming!
Now, before I start talking about the bad new I have to say that I didn't understand the post very well since I used google translate which is not that perfect...but it looks like we'll have only 7 new CG.
Better than nothing, at least.
This is good news, and you're half right....there's 7 new scenes with 29 total CG variations. From what I can decipher....the scenes will include: 3 girls from the main story who did not have scenes with the MC. Probably the glasses girl, the woman who does the cooking classes at her house and the ex-delinquent girl. One with the monster girls who won the monster questionnaire, which was a tie between Amaterasu and Ku Furin. Not sure where the last 2 will come from, unless it's multiple scenes for the girls.

Also says will be posting the rest of questionnaire results later, I wonder who won the character vote.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is good news, and you're half right....there's 7 new scenes with 29 total CG variations. From what I can decipher....the scenes will include: 3 girls from the main story who did not have scenes with the MC. Probably the glasses girl, the woman who does the cooking classes at her house and the ex-delinquent girl. One with the monster girls who won the monster questionnaire, which was a tie between Amaterasu and Ku Furin. Not sure where the last 2 will come from, unless it's multiple scenes for the girls.

Also says will be posting the rest of questionnaire results later, I wonder who won the character vote.
Even with those, the game will still feel barren. While playing the game I felt like I was just skipping days... There's almost nothing to do during the day, other than seeing same scenes over and over again.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Even with those, the game will still feel barren. While playing the game I felt like I was just skipping days... There's almost nothing to do during the day, other than seeing same scenes over and over again.
That's right. I hoped that they find a way to implement better things to do during the day. And in a game like this you can implement a lot of things. I'm quite disappointed for the CG too: they almost disappeared for 8 months just for 7 CG (and form what I read, they're not so interesting to me).
So yeah, I'm happy that they're still working on this game because it has a lot of potential, but if the content-patch comes so rarely and with no (apparently) interesting big thing/change/improvement...well... :(

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I suppose they've taken a break from the game...
Now, I hope they will add content again, and not let this promising game being left unfinished.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game is updated to version 1.51

Last edited:

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would be very interested to have details on the update, or possibly a link. Someone bought it back then and have access to the patch ?

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I understand, the new content is mostly a new scenario that trigger at some point of the story (don't know when, maybe even at the end) and it's like some quests and things to do in a new map, or something like that.
It's not exactly what I hoped for (more things to do during the year, since sometime the game can get a little boring), but it's still good.
I don't have it, maybe someone who played it can tell us how it is.

Edit: I'm not crazy, I was replying to a post that looks like it was deleted. Sorry for the double-post, then!

Last edited:

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah it was my post, but don't know why it was deleted .. wasn't on my end

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aaaaand now is back. Kinda weird.
Anyway, for those who are interested and can read japanese, they made another post about the popularity poll of last year.
I think that the new content of the patch can be played after the main game.