What's new

RPG [ Cupid Ice] [ キューピッドアイス ] Missing Link / ミッシングリンク (RE160066) (RJ160066)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Missing Link from Cupid Ice

Aaaaand now is back. Kinda weird.
Anyway, for those who are interested and can read japanese, they made another post about the popularity poll of last year.
I think that the new content of the patch can be played after the main game.
The poll this time was for best monster girl in terms of performance. I'm not sure if it's as an equip or the physical girl fighting though. Furiai landed first with Gremlin and Fortuna tied for second. I was surprised that Pixie, one of the earlier mon-musu, tied for 8th.

They pointed out the the next poll results will center around the main characters.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could anyone send me a link for the latest version? There's a torrent on sukebei but it doesn't list the version.

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but the 1.51 version is up on nyaa. EDIT*: While I'm here, the partial probably won't work anymore, right? Better to ask than to fuck around too much.

Last edited:

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
senpai, how to see scene replay for this game? All I get only CG replay on menu, not scene replay..

anybody can help?

Last edited:

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now this is a game I haven't touched in quite a while, kind of disappointed at the lack of updates from Cupid Ice but hopefully they're not dead.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Now this is a game I haven't touched in quite a while, kind of disappointed at the lack of updates from Cupid Ice but hopefully they're not dead.
Well, considering that their last update on their blog was in september 2016, maybe they're not dead, but they definitely look like that.