What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't know what happened to the Tale of Undercrust thread, but the dev finally put out a demo for his next work.

1545805607033.png

Currently very much a work in progress as this is essentially a tech demo, but it shows a ton of promise.

Story: Not yet implemented. Will update later. Does feature the same protagonist as the dev's previous game though.

Gameplay: Sidescrolling action/platformer. Run along through the level, jumping on platforms and beating enemies with your staff. It's a little buggy right now, but it handles well and there are some neat mechanics in it like the ability to deflect incoming projectiles back at the attack with a well-timed swing. Enemies can grab you in various situations (the jellyfish just grab on contact for example, but the soldiers throw immobilizing traps) and perform long, detailed and fully animated erotic moves on your with gradually increasing intensity as they pile more hypnosis effects on you and make it harder to resist. Very nice. There are collectible gems? Coins? Not sure, but they don't seem to do anything yet. Also a number of mystery powerups that, again, not sure if they actually do anything.

Controls: Arrow keys to move, Z to jump, X to attack, C to lower your lust gauge? V to switch forms between normal and power mode I think, but it's not implemented yet. Or, it is, but only in the dev build.

H Content: Was explained above but I'll say it again; we got really high quality, multi-stage animations from each enemy in the form of grapples they'll do in various situations. This has me super excited for the game, honestly.

Kinks: Rape, Hypnosis, Mind Control, Bondage, Tentacles, Monsters (so far)

Last edited by a moderator:

comakill23

Reputation score
Ah yes, finally a thread for this. I was hoping for a refreshing ACT RoR experience to pop up but from these devs? I would be very cynical right now considering they are know for their RPG maker games, yet by the looks of it we have a potential epic win epic fap going on.

On a side note we do need a thread for the first game.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I checked my history and the original thread definitely got purged, unfortunately.

Dunno why because I thought it was in good standing but it looks like they swept it under the rug when I wasn't looking. And I'm quite irritated because not only do I like the original game but it had a lot of good info and a mod I made that is now lost due to the extreme nature of "cleaning up."

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh man that RPG game is the best game ever. Right next to Swordsman Asagi. Hype for this since the dev is godlike.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here's hoping for some more... involved situations, specifically some interesting debuffs from the grabs.

I liked the first one (the machines especially), but I kinda felt like there were some missed oportunities. The plants are a good example, imo.

Looking forward to it though, gonna have to keep my eyes on the blog!

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Been following this guy for a WHILE on ci-en. Good to see a demo finally

Edit: This might be a new favorite. Night of revenge, AQ: Eve, literally any other garbage rpgmaker game? Get out
The game plays so smooth and the battle system is really fun. Not to mention the 2/3 variations per animation, per monster??? Can't wait for more content

Last edited:

comakill23

Reputation score
The costume switch system does work, the little circle power indicator on the top left must be full to use it, and some enemies(like the tentacle plant thingys) can drain it and make you lose it quicker. Exactly what it does is beyond me, but it's pretty badass visually.
Words cannot express how hyped I am as a combat rape/RoR fan.

Also on another note for anyone trying to translate the last game(with what you'd expect, rpg maker MV patcher and whatever translator you use), delete all the code from YEP battle core. Thread for the last game actually had translations for some of the enemies descriptions(I think it's still in google cache but I was unable to find it again).

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
the transformed mode seems to make you stronger and much more resistant to regular damage. the laser shooting guys don't flinch you nearly as much when you are transformed and you take a lot less damage from the lasers.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
the jellyfish can make you bug out of the map... besides that, looks good. kinda curious, was anyone translating his previous work?

cell943

Reputation score
Jesus christ, all these mind control ACT games lately are going to permanently break my dick.

the jellyfish can make you bug out of the map... besides that, looks good. kinda curious, was anyone translating his previous work?
For the cautious and anyone wondering, this happens if the jellyfish is underground when it grabs you, so watch out for that.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Jesus christ, all these mind control ACT games lately are going to permanently break my dick.

For the cautious and anyone wondering, this happens if the jellyfish is underground when it grabs you, so watch out for that.
What other mind control games are there? These are right up my alley.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game looks decent from what iv seen haven't been able to play it due to a unity resolution error on my second computer that i haven't been able to figure out how to fix i'll probably edit this once i actually have a chance to play it.

also if anyone knows about the error and how to fix it a pm would be great.

cell943

Reputation score
What other mind control games are there? These are right up my alley.
Plenty of games feature mind control, such as Pegasus Knight II and Eroico (or the countless adventure and visual novel games), but as far as recent ACT games that focus on mind control, the best that comes to mind is Ayura Crisis. It might be best to make requests for specific types of games in a request-type thread, so game-specific threads aren't cluttered up.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Got a chance to finally play it last night and it's looking good. Only one area so far and 3 enemies but graphically and gameplay-wise it looks great.

Also, we should have a few more links in here:

DLSite Dev Page:

Blog:

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bout everything I could have ever hoped for from a game like this....and its just a one level demo, insane. Unsure if the disabling effects can stack up more or not, or if it will stack even further once more content and enemies are released but it was too easy to mash out. Pretty sure you can get caught by every enemy in the level and mash out without ever taking damage or filling up your pink meter. Have to play a wait and see for that one. Other then that, i would throw money at the dev it it made this come out faster. jesus.

Caernarvon

Reputation score
Bout everything I could have ever hoped for from a game like this....and its just a one level demo, insane. Unsure if the disabling effects can stack up more or not, or if it will stack even further once more content and enemies are released but it was too easy to mash out. Pretty sure you can get caught by every enemy in the level and mash out without ever taking damage or filling up your pink meter. Have to play a wait and see for that one. Other then that, i would throw money at the dev it it made this come out faster. jesus.
This is why I've sorta fallen out of love with 'mashing', just blind and usually implemented poorly IMO. Much more a fan of QTE-based systems :p

*COUGH* Spiderlily

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is why I've sorta fallen out of love with 'mashing', just blind and usually implemented poorly IMO. Much more a fan of QTE-based systems :p

*COUGH* Spiderlily
Same. I was really hoping the layered status effects would kind of mask this problem but it technically does nothing because you can still mash out in less than a second, which made me sad. I dont want to be able to kill every enemy in a stage by getting grabbed and not take any damage or real consequence in return. Hoping this gets addressed in some way tbh, because its the only real gripe I have

Caernarvon

Reputation score
Same. I was really hoping the layered status effects would kind of mask this problem but it technically does nothing because you can still mash out in less than a second, which made me sad. I dont want to be able to kill every enemy in a stage by getting grabbed and not take any damage or real consequence in return. Hoping this gets addressed in some way tbh, because its the only real gripe I have
I imagine it's easy just for development purposes as of now although yeah if it remains as-is it's not even really a viable system. I usually hope for some form of difficulty settings if there's a struggle system implemented but unfortunately a lot of devs don't tend to put that stuff in or otherwise make the mechanic too easy. That said I loved Undercrust alot and I really like the scenarios and animation so far in this so I can be hopeful ^^

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yup, thats why i said we will play a wait and see approach until we see what the end result will be. Its really only this broken because you can literally mash out in under a second no matter how many layered effects you have on you currently. this means if you are actually playing you cant even see the animations because of how fast you break out, let alone suffer any consequences. Only care this much because of how dick breaking phenomenal literally every other aspect of the game is lol

comakill23

Reputation score
He released a small 'sprite test' update
Basically his IQ is 200, that's all you need to know.

If your using chrome don't translate the page before you copy the password, it adds a space to it( xsqr0vkm is the pass).