What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is the official Mission Mermaiden pixiv tag, in case anyone felt like browsing.
Has stuff like the full resolution versions of those official Bad End drawings, a bunch of Koikatsu stuff, etc.

I was always more partial to this image from that artist:

100943658_p0.jpg

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Uff, it imaging twitter posts here is annoying. Gonna see if the webmaster can stop it from doing that.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
To be honest it's kinda annoying to have this threat on follow and checking it out only to see some new artwork. I just find it to be content of low informative value. Same thing was happening in that night of revenge game.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To be honest it's kinda annoying to have this threat on follow and checking it out only to see some new artwork. I just find it to be content of low informative value. Same thing was happening in that night of revenge game.
Then just unfollow? Not sure what else you're expecting from this thread, its a finished game, and the dev doesn't do updates/dlcs for their old games, so there isn't going to be any major/exciting update here. The best you're going to get from people bumping the thread is fanart and random questions.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Then just unfollow? Not sure what else you're expecting from this thread, its a finished game, and the dev doesn't do updates/dlcs for their old games, so there isn't going to be any major/exciting update here. The best you're going to get from people bumping the thread is fanart and random questions.
questions are fine

blueinorb9

Reputation score
If you want more from this dev, consider following the circle's new game thread. Expected release date is this month, give or take.
https://ulmf.org/threads/hachina-rj431925.15073/

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
questions are fine
Not the point I was trying to make with that comment.

Chupa was getting annoyed that many of the posts in the thread were fanart, which they find to be of low value to the thread. I replied that, since this is a finished game with no pending content, the only posts this thread was likely to get (outside of this facinating discussion ;b) would be fanart and questions about the game.

I was trying to suggest that, if Chupa was getting annoyed by what is, at this point, the primary content of the thread, then maybe it is no longer worth it for them to keep it as a watched thread. Given their reply, I can only presume they agreed with my suggestion. Honestly I only mentioned questions as an aside since its the only other thing likely to pop up in here now that Hachina has its own thread.