What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I hate to tell you this, but i don't think it's a new outfit, looks to me like she just stripped the armor down...?
tearing the armor down IS a new outfit ;)

I'll ask the real hard question here. Are we getting this in a demo, or are we blue balled at this point?
probably the next update, end of month?

CursedRena

Reputation score
„Did he have a Jellyfish child before coming here?“
This is probably just a tease but if he does add more pregnancy to the game it'll only climb higher on my list of best h-games.

I'll ask the real hard question here. Are we getting this in a demo, or are we blue balled at this point?
As far as i'm aware we're still getting Ci-en preview versions until the end of 3-3. Boss 3-4 will be save for the final release iirc.

Reputation score
Out of curiosity I translated the text boxes that appear in the top right corner (in that order):

„Did he have a Jellyfish child before coming here?“
„That girl is my favorite, catching intruders and sending ecstatic waves“
„If a woman like this gives pleasure to the nipple and neutralizes it“
„You should know your body well“
„You seem to have good nipple sensitivity“

Seems like the taunts are depending on hasumis debuffes... I like it!

Does anyone know a h-game that has that kind of escape mechanism? I love the idea! It is simple, smart and not distracting, yet can be challenging... And you can choose to lose, which is equally important 😄
About the translate...
"Before reaching here, there was a jellyfish-type child you see?"
"That child is my favorite, as it catches and sends absentminded psycho wave to invader."
"For female (invader), it also applies pleasures to nipples like this to neutralizes her."
"Your body should know it as well."
"You seem to have good nipple sensitivity"

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
About the translate...
"Before reaching here, there was a jellyfish-type child you see?"
"That child is my favorite, as it catches and sends absentminded psycho wave to invader."
"For female (invader), it also applies pleasures to nipples like this to neutralizes her."
"Your body should know it as well."
"You seem to have good nipple sensitivity"
So the boss fight is basically the mother of jellyfish we see in forest area?

Tenma

Reputation score
Hmm, perhaps that orb thing that's speaking(?) is the mother. The text could be dynamic or set. It's probably the ladder, I'd be impressed if the game gave us the former. I imagine, you could go through the forest without getting caught; though the game would still give you the same text(s).

Reputation score
So the boss fight is basically the mother of jellyfish we see in forest area?
Hmm, perhaps that orb thing that's speaking(?) is the mother. The text could be dynamic or set. It's probably the ladder, I'd be impressed if the game gave us the former. I imagine, you could go through the forest without getting caught; though the game would still give you the same text(s).
Actually, from that short movie, there is another girl behind Hasumi who has orange horns and plays Hasumi's nipples.
She is Saki and she (and another girl named Mari) is the head of the enemies we met in previous stages.
You should already met her in 1-2 boss. It is her who bring the giant slug boss there, for testing and feeding.

Tenma

Reputation score
Huh, then the orb must just be a device to manipulate Hasumi.

Dreamclaw

Lurker
Reputation score
Will there be an English translation of the game, or at least a fan-made translation so the player can understand dialog and numerous statuses/debuffs the main char is getting? The game loses a fair bit of its appeal if one has no idea what is going on in the game both plot-wise and down to the most basic and crucial gameplay systems...

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Will there be an English translation of the game, or at least a fan-made translation so the player can understand dialog and numerous statuses/debuffs the main char is getting? The game loses a fair bit of its appeal if one has no idea what is going on in the game both plot-wise and down to the most basic and crucial gameplay systems...
You can use XUnity AutoTranslator ReiPatcher to machine translate it (because it's unity game)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
That's a bit too early to ask, considering the game is still in active development and won't come out till probably october this year.

Dreamclaw

Lurker
Reputation score
You can use XUnity AutoTranslator ReiPatcher to machine translate it (because it's unity game)
I didn't know about that, thank you! I will have to look into using that one... That being said, even in this thread with the earlier translation of the speech bubbles from the latest Twitter post we've seen that machine translation is nowhere even near the real deal and is oftentimes more confusing than useful, as was the case this time with machine translation seeming to imply that the protagonist has had a jellyfish child when in reality they were talking about an enemy NPC.

It is kind of true that it is too early to think about translation when the game itself isn't ready, but I still hope that the author will consider an official translation or the community will manage to create one on their own. This game is too good to remain Japanese-only! At the same time, I've seen games that were developed to support multiple languages from the get-go. Usually if the author doesn't localize the game right-away during development, the sole decision that the game will be translated sometime later allows them to code the dialog and everything else in such a way that allows for easier localization later on. Hence why I asked if there was any info on it. Thank you for all the answers.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It is kind of true that it is too early to think about translation when the game itself isn't ready, but I still hope that the author will consider an official translation or the community will manage to create one on their own. This game is too good to remain Japanese-only! At the same time, I've seen games that were developed to support multiple languages from the get-go. Usually if the author doesn't localize the game right-away during development, the sole decision that the game will be translated sometime later allows them to code the dialog and everything else in such a way that allows for easier localization later on. Hence why I asked if there was any info on it. Thank you for all the answers.
Like you said; it'll entirely depend on who the creator is and will decide whether they will put in the time to do a whole multi-lingual translation. For now, I think the Unity Translator that was posted earlier is already good enough to work for the time being.

Although, considering how the creator has been able to answer English questions on his Ci-En page quite well, there may be a chance if there's enough support as well as a volunteer.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That's a bit too early to ask, considering the game is still in active development and won't come out till probably october this year.
Unlike most devs, these guys actually have a timetable and are actually trying their best to stick to it. So it's very likely they'll release in May (or June, if delays happen) like they plan to do. And if it's June, well, happy B-day to me. :p

Reputation score
There might be....something...in the works...

https://ulmf.org/threads/mission-mermaiden-hasumi-and-the-deep-sea-sisters.13754/

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update has dropped on Ci-en. Minigame can be accessed by entering the 2-4 bossfight while wearing one of the visor enemies from 2-3. It's a good animation, but pretty short. I'd prefer it if the scene lasted longer or you had an option to rewatch the animation after losing since the scene progresses faster the further you get, meaning that by the time you get to the fingering you'll only a few seconds even if you're trying. Animation only progresses when outside the safe zone.

There's no winning as far as i can tell, this is just a slightly interactive gameover scene. You lose on max lust bar, which increases slowly over time, but increases much faster when not in the safe zone, which shrinks as your lust grows. Animation seems to progress at certain levels of lust, but once Hasumi starts getting groped the automatic lust gain stops, and instead she gets periodically stunned to try and force you out of the safezone, so its possible to stall forever if you're able to stay in the safe zone reliably, even with the stuns.

A couple of other new things I noticed is that if you have picked up one of the data orb pickups and then talk to the shopkeeper she'll now explain what they are. Also if you beat the boss of 2-4 now you get an immediate scene and another at the base introducing world three: The enemy seems to have escaped in a gigantic submarine and is fleeing into the pacific. Hasumi has to use the portal that's keeping the sub supplied to sneak in.

3-1 is NOT currently available, I don't think we've even seen any pictures of enemies yet, though from various comments I've found on the blogs and twitter, it seems like this world will be especially hypnosis heavy, and will feature female enemies. Whether that just means the two girls we've met in cutscenes or if there are more besides the I don't know.

Also the minigame has a score system for bragging rights on how long you lasted, score rises faster the higher your lust is. The competition may now begin.

Edit: bosses now drop data orbs as well, so the total number to collect will have increased by a fair bit.

Last edited:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New update has dropped on Ci-en. Minigame can be accessed by entering the 2-4 bossfight while wearing one of the visor enemies from 2-3.
Was wondering what the visor was since before this update i don't remember it doing anything but staying connected to Hasumi's face iirc. Nice to see it was a trigger for a bad end like the previous boss and the plant seed

Edit: Nevermind it does stuff like adds a bit of ecstasy when collecting the shards and gives hypnosis

Last edited:

FeranRafale

Reputation score
Also the minigame has a score system for bragging rights on how long you lasted, score rises faster the higher your lust is. The competition may now begin.
I'll open with 14378. Better should be easily possible. Also, keeping it indefinitely will not be possible, as the lust gain continues even when she is getting groped, albeit slowly.