What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I managed to find the newest version on acg18.moe but unfortunely I don't have a baidu account so I can't download it and share with everyone. I figured I would share this to those who do have a baidu account.

pass: dx59

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I really do like these almost-easter egg instant game over scenes.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'll open with 14378. Better should be easily possible. Also, keeping it indefinitely will not be possible, as the lust gain continues even when she is getting groped, albeit slowly.
Tried again, once the animation progressed to groping both breasts, the lust gauge was definitely not progressing while in the safe zone. Pretty sure you need to stray out of the safe zone for it to progress though, so i can see it constantly growing if you stay in the whole time until it's impossible. Got 26560, which I'm pretty sure would be much harder if it weren't for the fact I was stalling at 45% lust for a good extra 12000 score before I messed up.

Before she moves both hands to Hasumi's breasts, the enemy girl has one hand on Hasumi's head, forcing her to look at the orb. Makes me think that being forced to look at the orb is what is causing the inescapable lust, and when her face is freed Hasumi is free to look away, provided she can keep her focus. It's a nice little detail

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
High scores to the leaderboard will be omitted without proper polaroid photographs of the screen, taken 10 feet away from your TV in a dimly lit room.

Tenma

Reputation score
Man baidu is temperamental today. GFW doing its thing I guess.

It's dated 0227 so should be the updated version.

pw = ulmf
Thank you very much!

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
I'm having error 1020 is there a problem with the cloudflare?
the site has your IP range blocked for whatever reason. I just threw it up on a random filehost, maybe someone else will reupload it somewhere else

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i have the same error. dangit..

cant seem to download this as well . i used a proxy

edit. nvm it worked cant seem to click maybe its just too slow to pop up the password thing

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I’m just waiting for the lesbians at this point. I love the mini game, but I wish she did more. Still mad that the female enemy didn’t gave her a wet kiss. 🤣

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I’m just waiting for the lesbians at this point. I love the mini game, but I wish she did more. Still mad that the female enemy didn’t gave her a wet kiss. 🤣
Are you saying that a lesbian bondage kiss should have a quota of at least one per game?

Tenma

Reputation score
Obviously by making the final boss a female it implies that yuri is most difficult thing to overcome, literally for the player and metaphorically for the game dev. Practically speaking, it's a break from the rest. Tentacles, suckers, fingers are intrinsically phallic or tied to the male disposition. H-games will typical to the default 69 position or licking. A woman doesn't suck her own breast for pleasure, unless masochistic. While crafting a female adversary as a boss in an h-game it takes special care to not just make them a finger bang. Notably it should be expressed in less implicit ways. Thus far Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters have done this well.

Hasumi isn't directly attack by her known rival thus far. Subterfuge is the dark magical girl's main weapon, as seen by the newest game-over. When she faces Hasumi directly, it'll be her downfall.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Whats new from the dlsite version?

So i opened the demo and my savedata it's still there in the last DLSite stage. You're telling me if i beat that stage again i unlock new stages?
Hell, i don't even know if it's my save or yours uploaded

The finger bang in the final boss in guilty hell was good. Any male scene was better, of course. I don't get the appeal of yuri. Yet.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yuri is under used and under rated, I remember the dominatrix, shower and the twin-tail boss scenes from the 1st LAB game, those are some good scenes.

XVIArc

Reputation score
Can somebody tell me how many debuffs are in this game, I got 11 now except the orgasm debuff,rly thx.