What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Tenma

Reputation score
Yuri, finally a game with dicks that can do some yuri! Something so oddly lacking in our hentai games. I'd like to see how the difficulty mod tries to balance that shit, it'd be like balancing on a tightrope on a unicycle while hurricane winds try to blow you off.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Every time I think this game can't get any better
The game its self can stand to get much better. In my experience it's been very glitchy, has the most basic of struggle systems, offers little challenge, and has a few weird things going on. Even some of the animations have room for improvement.
On a mechanical and technical level, it's nothing new and just barely competent - that puts it head-and-sholders above the average H-game, sure, but to say it can't get any better would be a gross underestimation of its potential.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game its self can stand to get much better. In my experience it's been very glitchy, has the most basic of struggle systems, offers little challenge, and has a few weird things going on. Even some of the animations have room for improvement.
On a mechanical and technical level, it's nothing new and just barely competent - that puts it head-and-sholders above the average H-game, sure, but to say it can't get any better would be a gross underestimation of its potential.
Its a figure of speech, no need to take things so literally.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I assume this must be a new game over scene. How does one trigger it......good question.

FeranRafale

Reputation score
Doesn't look like a game over to me. You need to keep the escape bar within the confines, why would you do that in a gameover? I'm hoping for a different struggle mechanic in certain situations. Perhaps the more debuffs you have, the smaller the space to stay in gets?

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Out of curiosity I translated the text boxes that appear in the top right corner (in that order):

„Did he have a Jellyfish child before coming here?“
„That girl is my favorite, catching intruders and sending ecstatic waves“
„If a woman like this gives pleasure to the nipple and neutralizes it“
„You should know your body well“
„You seem to have good nipple sensitivity“

Seems like the taunts are depending on hasumis debuffes... I like it!

Does anyone know a h-game that has that kind of escape mechanism? I love the idea! It is simple, smart and not distracting, yet can be challenging... And you can choose to lose, which is equally important 😄

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I mean this is a hot scene (actually drove me to support on cien) but what we really need is some of that edgy, hardcore .... handholding.... :p

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I mean this is a hot scene (actually drove me to support on cien) but what we really need is some of that edgy, hardcore .... handholding.... :p
You pervert. 😈

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I hate to tell you this, but i don't think it's a new outfit, looks to me like she just stripped the armor down...?

Tenma

Reputation score
I'll ask the real hard question here. Are we getting this in a demo, or are we blue balled at this point?