New ACT out today, looks promising. Trial's broken, though
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ143082.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ティンクルスイーパ

Well, the trial works for me.

The game seems to have taken inspiration from Kirby of all things.

She uses some weird suction thing from her palm to turn enemies into pink stars which can be used to change the MC's colors, which I'm not sure if it does anything since there doesn't appear to be abilities in this game, rather you attack like the old kirby games of sucking up enemies and simply sending them right back at them.

The Boss in the demo is even a shout-out to Wispy Woods, although at least with this particular boss, there doesn't seem to be a scene with it.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, this really looks like Kirby made into moe. The basic girl enemy dies if it touches you (and you get damaged), just like waddle dee. First boss is the tree enemy from Kirby series, and down+a while holding an orb changes your color (probably this gives different ability in the full version?)

I hope there's full screen option though >_>

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lots of places you may need to put this file to get this game to run.

msvcr71.dll (Or whatever file it says is missing, causing the error.)

Download from a trusted, safe site and put msvcr71.dll (or whatever file is says is missing, causing the error.) in the game folder. This should make the game work.

DO NOT DO!, if you have no idea WTF you are doing!

If not, you may need to put it somewhere else. C - windows - system, or register it using command prompt. You could also make your system is up to date. Visual Basic updated.

Do not screw with your computer if you have no idea WTF you are doing.

I've seen a few games having missing or hidden files, that the author/creator assumes everyone has.

(not sure about there being an Animation Room, but CG room needs you to click the Mouse Icon, with the Click Me at the lower right corner. You can change color there.)

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Download from a trusted, safe site and put msvcr71.dll (or whatever file is says is missing, causing the error.) in the game folder. This should make the game work.

If not, you may need to put it somewhere else. C - windows - system, or register it using command prompt. You could also make your you system is up to date. Visual Basic updated.

I've seen a few games having missing or hidden files, that the author/creator assumes everyone has.
That's likely a DirectX file and downloading the installer from Microsoft's site should work. I know I had to do just that recently after replacing my laptop and trying to launch some of my games.

Anyway, back to the game itself - I gave up on the ice level. I'd like to give the following feedback to whoever designed the jump physics, as well as the area right before the third boss and the entirety of the ice stage:

Go fornicate yourself.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If not, you may need to put it somewhere else. C - windows - system, or register it using command prompt. You could also make your you system is up to date. Visual Basic updated.

Nvm

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Quick edit: I just went through the readme file and noticed that you can press up while midair to stop your inertia during your jumps - I wish I'd known that before beating the game! I also found out that there's a CG viewer on the bottom right part of the title screen, with the mouse that says "CLIKC ME!" (sic) Go figure. You can change hair colors and such in it, too.)

All right, after taking a breather, I went back and finished the game. Looks like there's only four stages. Didn't unlock anything special after completing it, either. No CG or sprite animation viewer or anything, which is really disappointing (not that you can see what's going on very well, anyway - the window's tiny and you can't change its size).

Here's my save file, if anyone wants it - though to be honest, you've seen pretty much all of the animations the game has to offer by the second stage; you just get more color options in later levels.

Oh, also, did anyone else have trouble actually getting the game over CGs to show anything but the default colors for the heroine? From the DLsite preview, it looks like it's supposed to reflect whatever color scheme you're currently using, but that never happened for me - it was always the pink hair.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway, back to the game itself - I gave up on the ice level. I'd like to give the following feedback to whoever designed the jump physics, as well as the area right before the third boss and the entirety of the ice stage:
You're sort of forced to use the stationary jumps, mostly because they control ALOT better than your running jump which kind of goes all over the place. Though, you're forced to use it for a few segments of that huge bottomless pit area near the end of the 3rd stage.

Oh, also, did anyone else have trouble actually getting the game over CGs to show anything but the default colors for the heroine? From the DLsite preview, it looks like it's supposed to reflect whatever color scheme you're currently using, but that never happened for me - it was always the pink hair.
I noticed that the tentacle monster doesn't actually give the tentacle cg shown in the preview either, maybe you have to be that specific color for it but otherwise, unless there's specific CGs depending on your color scheme, it just uses the default.

Speaking of that, the bubbles they spit out strip your clothes, which sort of backfires, given that you take heavier damage while naked.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dammit, got that .dll problem too and I can't be assed to go through the effort. Oh well.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... I'd like to download this game from Mega, but I can't download anything from mega on any browser. The loading page appears, the loading reaches 100% and then doesn't take me to the downloading page...

It's been like this for almost 2 weeks now, I've already asked for help on a thread I created on another section, but I guess no one cares to read the other sections or at least post anything.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Be careful with this. That missing file people were discussing earlier? It created an infinitely looping error message that couldn't be cancelled or stopped out of short of starting the shut-down process and cancelling out when the error message was finally purged.

Program seems really unstable if it doesn't get exactly what it wants.

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That looping thing can be dealt easily with task manager, by closing the game from the process tab and then pressing cancel or okay, whatever was it, on the error. I got the DLL from google and works no problem. Tho i wish there was a CG/sprite gallery and a zoom or fullscreen option. The only way to zoom in is to play it in low resolution (right click -> properties -> Compatibility -> Run in 640x480 screen resolution).

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Taimani Rio 3 all over again. Fullscreen option plz.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Whoever designed the underwater level should be just... ugh... >_>

Also, animation gallery+fullscreen please :3

Just to be sure:

Stage 1: Robot/soldier
Stage 2: Hydra+Robot/soldier
Stage 3: Hydra+Robot/soldier+that standing enemies that shoot explosive balls
Stage 4: ???

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

msvcr71.dll is a file from one of their really old redistributable packages.
You should just get it from microsoft directly

stackoverflow.com/questions/1596167/where-to-download-microsoft-visual-c-2003-redistributable

lokavi

Lurker
Reputation score

msvcr71.dll is also a dll used by Java. I pulled a copy of it from:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin
and dumped it into the game folder. It may be located in a different place on your computer, but worth a shot, as it negates the whole "trusted source" risk.

Game is tough as hell with minimal payoff, no CG room at the end either. But, I'm a sucker for h mini games, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.