What's new

MobiBooby Discussion Thread

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Here is a message from Vadim letting you all know about a new website that can help with your MnF needs :D

"We are proud and happy to let you know that we have recently launched the new game platform: MobiBooby.com
Great news for all adult sex game players - it's been designed and developed exclusively for mobile devices.*
All mobile platforms such as iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android, Windows Phone are supported now.

Some of you guys may ask: What the hell is that? I've already played some of them on MNF games site? And you're right!
That's the new product from the MNF team built upon the existing game base for this early launch phase.*
Our guys worked hard and made MNF games playable on mobile devices. Keep checking it and you'll see the very NEW games coming, that's never been released anywhere else, but on MobiBooby.com!

All the content on MobiBooby is currently free to play.

The best thing is that you can play it right from your mobile devices now. Let me know your thoughts guys!
Your feedback is important for us.
) => Mobile sex games for iPhone, Android."

Vadim

This is excellent news so please check out the site and any bugs you guys find let me know in this thread and I will pass it on to Vadim and the other artists :D

Last edited:

thejjmax

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: MobiBooby Discussion Thread

Haven't tried it yet, but it's good if I'm too lazy to go to my computer to play MnF :rolleyes:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried it, runs great on Chrome and Dolphin :)

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Haseo!

I appreciate all you do for MnF's fan's.
;)

thejjmax

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So. I tried The Last Cockbender and Hitomi Senpai on my Samsung Galaxy S5, stock browser.

Hitomi Senpai SUCKS. It's laggy and takes a long time to load and the archery minigame is impossible, I find. :mad:

Last Cockbender is a bit better. It stutters a lot but it's playable.

One big complaint I have besides the lag is that it seems they stretched the games out or cropped it or something. There's a bit of aliasing in some scenes, especially on text boxes. :eek:
A plus I like though is that they seem to have bumped it up to 60 fps. Text boxes come in very smoothly, which I thought was a surprise. ;) However the animations themselves are still 24 fps or w/e MNF animates at. I'm guessing they stream it or something from their server to your phone, which is a bit weird, since people might be playing on mobile data and that would eat it up...

I'd say if you're desperate for MnF, give it a try... otherwise just stick to the BCT releases :rolleyes: Hope they'll improve it.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So. I tried The Last Cockbender and Hitomi Senpai on my Samsung Galaxy S5, stock browser.

Hitomi Senpai SUCKS. It's laggy and takes a long time to load and the archery minigame is impossible, I find. :mad:

Last Cockbender is a bit better. It stutters a lot but it's playable.

One big complaint I have besides the lag is that it seems they stretched the games out or cropped it or something. There's a bit of aliasing in some scenes, especially on text boxes. :eek:
A plus I like though is that they seem to have bumped it up to 60 fps. Text boxes come in very smoothly, which I thought was a surprise. ;) However the animations themselves are still 24 fps or w/e MNF animates at. I'm guessing they stream it or something from their server to your phone, which is a bit weird, since people might be playing on mobile data and that would eat it up...

I'd say if you're desperate for MnF, give it a try... otherwise just stick to the BCT releases :rolleyes: Hope they'll improve it.
I will pass this on to the artists. Thank you :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This may be the last year MnF is a thing. Things aren't looking to good. The only thing that seems to be doing well is MnFClub.