What's new

[Complete - Full] [Moccori Factory] Okaken no Hihou Kyoufu no NTR Sugoroku / オカ研の秘宝、恐怖のネトラレスゴロク (RJ192627) (translated)

darksshades

Reputation score

Developer:
Language: English

Translation for Okaken no Hihou Kyoufu no NTR Sugoroku.
There might be a few typos but you should be able to understand the sentences overall.
I don't plan on working on this anymore so if anyone wants to fix typos and do a better job translating it feel free to use this and change as you'd like.

This is a really short and interesting little game.
The member's of the occult research club gets trapped into a cursed game of sugoroku and the protagonist's girlfriend gets NTR if any of the members lands in the same or an adjacent square as her.
You control yourself and her and can go fowards or backwards in the board to escape the other member and reach the Goal. While having the protagonist near the girl can protect her against the NTR.

This game has new game+ where you can start another run with more items to help you win.
Also, you need to clear the first stage of the game and start a new game+ with that first to unlock the rest of the H scenes and try to get the 'true' ending.

This games uses RPG Maker VX(not ace) and RPGMakerTrans could not extract the text for a few choices for some reason. I made some manual edits on the files to make them in english but because I don't have RPG Maker VX Editor if anything breaks I've left the translation files without the menu translations here too.

Installation:
You need to have "Game.rgss2a" files unpacked for the translation to work. Check a how to apply a translation tutorial if you need to know how.
You can backup the original data folder if you want to undo the translation
Unzip the zip contents in the game folder and overrite the files.

Kown issues
Already selected H scenes will have wierd black pattern on top of them. Only a visual thing. The game uses images to darken the selected options and I felt it was not really needed.
Some options might be left untranslated because RPGMakerTrans could not extract them properly. I've manually edited some of them to make the game playable in english.

Attachments

ingir

Reputation score
What version is needed for translation? Thanks.

OP
darksshades

darksshades

Reputation score
What version is needed for translation? Thanks.
It should be based on the 1.03 ver. But I don't think the game version will have any influence as the translation files will override the game script and there was not any added images on the updates. So it should work on any version of the game really.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
interesting game with quite the unique artstyle, worthy of my collection.

adsadsadfgf

Reputation score

That dev has published another game recently, that is pretty good IMO and has more content