What's new

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: MoGi:Origins - Public Demo Updated

Jesus I thought this project was abandoned well over a year ago. Guess there just hasn't been any updated demos or anything?

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Jesus I thought this project was abandoned well over a year ago. Guess there just hasn't been any updated demos or anything?
As far as I know, the current public demo isn't gonna get updated again 'till the game comes out--the rest of the content so far is closed beta-only.

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

As far as I know, the current public demo isn't gonna get updated again 'till the game comes out--the rest of the content so far is closed beta-only.
We just updated the Public Demo because new features and were added. A demo is supposed to represent the final product not only in the type of content but in people's ability to run the game. If the new features have a negative impact on the way the general populace's systems handle it, it needs to be addressed.

There's no new adult content however...

When we make it further into the game, I'll definitely want to update the Public Demo with more adult content though. If anyone wants to try the game, now's probably the best time since I made it more compatible with older machines.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We just updated the Public Demo because new features and were added. A demo is supposed to represent the final product not only in the type of content but in people's ability to run the game. If the new features have a negative impact on the way the general populace's systems handle it, it needs to be addressed.

There's no new adult content however...

When we make it further into the game, I'll definitely want to update the Public Demo with more adult content though. If anyone wants to try the game, now's probably the best time since I made it more compatible with older machines.
i think you killed the forum with that :p

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i think you killed the forum with that :p
To be completely honest, I personally really wanted to add at least one more scene, but considering the Demo's already 40 minutes long (for the average gamer), I couldn't win that argument against Veins.

Especially with my situation having been the way it was... There's no enmity between us since he understands, but it doesn't change the fact, that little progress was made.

I don't have any ground to stand on when wanting to do something like adding at least one more demo enemy, but I do promise to increase the amount of adult content in the demo when we make sufficient progress. Right now though, you can try out the powerups.

Also, I'm quite confident that not everyone's tried the game. Or maybe older people who tried the game might run it better, or people who tried it once but don't remember it much might want to try it again. Either way, it's available to you if you want to try it.

Last edited:

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: MoGi:Origins - Public Demo Updated(ACT)

can someone give me a save file direct after the first Boss? i cant beat her ;)

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can someone give me a save file direct after the first Boss? i cant beat her ;)
The thing with that fight is patience. Move back to the center after you manage to successfully crouch her root attack. Don't move around too much.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

there's a new beta out. Christ the level design is frustrating. I'm stuck at the "emergency room" could anyone post a save file before the boss, please?

EDIT: It's not even in the right direction. Also I wish I had your jobs. One beta a year plus monthly patreon money must be nice

Last edited:

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

People like to throw away money i guess...

Well he aint the only Patreon Creator i would call a cash grab considering how frequently they release updates *cough* redamz *cough*. ( for making that much in a month) :rolleyes:

Also it takes them an additional 1000$ dollar to make a hostag rape scene, LOL:p

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well he aint the only Patreon Creator i would call a cash grab considering how frequently they release updates *cough* redamz *cough*. ( for making that much in a month) :rolleyes:

Also it takes them an additional 1000$ dollar to make a hostag rape scene, LOL:p
To be fair about Redamz, they have been moving recently and made it very clear in their updates that this was the case, and that progress would be slow for a minute or three. Plus they are still posting fairly consistent renders.

MenZ, however, I'm starting to get a little bit worried about...

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

there's a new beta out. Christ the level design is frustrating. I'm stuck at the "emergency room" could anyone post a save file before the boss, please?

EDIT: It's not even in the right direction. Also I wish I had your jobs. One beta a year plus monthly patreon money must be nice
We've had very patient fans. As you can imagine, being adult game developers means we probably don't have the most normal of lives. Coming into the game, we both had private issues. Not only do they rear their face, but the overall zeal from the community at first made our first project really large (not that that's a bad thing.) We were faced with unexpected challenges that we couldn't account for. Bugs and glitches I can handle as long as they're within the confines of the program I'm using. When the program I'm using starts showing IT'S limitations though, it's almost too much.

To be honest, we're just worried the project will get TOO big. There's already quite a few scenes in and a lot more left with the other characters. The stretch goal being so high is indicative of our own struggle of adding more content and finishing the game.

To be fair about Redamz, they have been moving recently and made it very clear in their updates that this was the case, and that progress would be slow for a minute or three. Plus they are still posting fairly consistent renders.

MenZ, however, I'm starting to get a little bit worried about...
Redamz is amazing. I've seen the work he has to do to get to the point he's at. On an artistic and visionary standpoint he's very goal-oriented. I hope he can keep it up as a beacon for what adult developers should aim for like Kyrieru is. He's also pretty fun to talk to on Skype. You'd be surprised how much of the monster girl universe he's experienced already, though I don't think he has the time to experience more though. I think it'd be great if he could play ROBF and understand it's appeal. Maybe incorporate some of those elements into his games.

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

and here again, a payed update, well i was thinking of buying me in along time ago but my payment methods are screwing me over, life is a bitch

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

and here again, a payed update, well i was thinking of buying me in along time ago but my payment methods are screwing me over, life is a bitch
I'm happy you're still interested at least :)

shittyguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have a question. when the game is done will it be free? or a paid game?.

procrastinator brad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have a question. when the game is done will it be free? or a paid game?.
the game is going to be paid for, most likely 12 dollars.

also... does anyone have a save file right before the boss

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the game is going to be paid for, most likely 12 dollars.

also... does anyone have a save file right before the boss
If you don't get it, by mid month, I'll supply it. Red's a fun fight, but we really need feedback on it. We don't know if the camera system in that fight makes people dizzy or not.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

If you don't get it, by mid month, I'll supply it. Red's a fun fight, but we really need feedback on it. We don't know if the camera system in that fight makes people dizzy or not.
I paid for this so long ago, lol.

You should provide a save to allow Red tests.

Just sayin

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found a few buggy parts of the game in which placed my progress to a halt.

The first one is in the room with the plant and activating the switch responds to nothing happening and the second is outside the energy room in which the same issue occurs.

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I found a few buggy parts of the game in which placed my progress to a halt.

The first one is in the room with the plant and activating the switch responds to nothing happening and the second is outside the energy room in which the same issue occurs.
Hmmm... some people have said that the installer version has more issues than the non-installer version.

They both run on the same code so I have no idea why the way it's downloaded would affect the system. For now, try redownloading the zip version?

Also, thanks for playing. I hope you had fun :)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
How do I get the wrench upgrade in the second part of the city? I've been running around for 5 min and I don't know what to do.

Edit: aHA! I found the way to get to the building it's in, nevermind.

Double Edit: Wow this is embarrassing... How do I find upgrade 3?

Last edited: