What's new

[moirai] スクールメモリーズ2 Irreversible (RJ225693)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilldreaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new game from moirai coming soon (maybe next week)

last game :

heres the new demo:

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks promising but nowhere in his blog does he indicate such an early release date, only that he wishes to release asap

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
nice news. i hope this game will be easyer than "reversible".
that game was so much confusing for me, ffs...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
My two biggest desires for this game are:
1) The paths aren't as cryptic as Reversible, a more straight forward approach for a game with multiple routes and girls I would like.
2) More scenes. The 4 girls of Reversible had one PL scene and one NTR scene each but hours worth of dialog. It was a high effort/low reward game.

Some small desires are:
1) Better animation. He put in really simple animations in the last game and not all scenes had even that. He can save it for the really important ones, but actual animation would be nice.
2) Better usage of mechanics. This goes hand and hand with the more scenes but he created a really well system with Reversible but didn't use it anywhere near it's full potential. Just adding in a difference between arriving a specfic place that a girl will be before she gets there or right after she arrived could have made a huge difference story wise and added in a chance to created new scenes.
3) I don't know, just thought having 2 points was boring.....

OP
imstilldreaming

imstilldreaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, i played the demo a few hours ago and looks like the ntr routes are much cryptic than reversible, i didnt find any scene at all.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well, i played the demo a few hours ago and looks like the ntr routes are much cryptic than reversible, i didnt find any scene at all.
From the looks of it, like the first game the NTR happens behind the MC's back and you get them after failing to help the girl you're going after. It's actually very clear unlike the first game. I raised one girls affection and messed up on her problem and the MC started walking in on the girl with the guy that's after her (once in her bikini even though they were in school). End of game I was told I got her NTR ending. Went back made the right choices and got PL scene after successful date. It seems a few things are required for PL scenes: High enough affection (obviously), helped the girl with her problem, ask her on a date, go to correct place for date. Very much non-cryptic.

NTR however, you see in a recap after the game is over (4th option on main menu). Unfortunately going through the read-me, this feature is not available in the trial.

I do like how you only have to worry about Saturday and Sunday. Monday-Friday plays out automatically based on choices you've made. This makes experimenting a lot easier. However, unlike first game character appearance is completely random but odds of certain characters appearing is based on location and time. (example: You're more likely to run into blonde girl at the arcade than the other girls). The affection system is more like a dating sim now. The two main ways you gain affection is by talking to the girl (5 points, once a day) and giving girls gift (Once a day. 1 point if she doesn't like, 2 if neutral to it and 3 if she likes it.). Once you'll able to date a girl, going on dates also raises her affection depending on how much she enjoyed it.

Last edited:
OP
imstilldreaming

imstilldreaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the looks of it, like the first game the NTR happens behind the MC's back and you get them after failing to help the girl you're going after. It's actually very clear unlike the first game. I raised one girls affection and messed up on her problem and the MC started walking in on the girl with the guy that's after her (once in her bikini even though they were in school). End of game I was told I got her NTR ending. Went back made the right choices and got PL scene after successful date. It seems a few things are required for PL scenes: High enough affection (obviously), helped the girl with her problem, ask her on a date, go to correct place for date. Very much non-cryptic.

NTR however, you see in a recap after the game is over (4th option on main menu). Unfortunately going through the read-me, this feature is not available in the trial.

I do like how you only have to worry about Saturday and Sunday. Monday-Friday plays out automatically based on choices you've made. This makes experimenting a lot easier. However, unlike first game character appearance is completely random but odds of certain characters appearing is based on location and time. (example: You're more likely to run into blonde girl at the arcade than the other girls). The affection system is more like a dating sim now. The two main ways you gain affection is by talking to the girl (5 points, once a day) and giving girls gift (Once a day. 1 point if she doesn't like, 2 if neutral to it and 3 if she likes it.). Once you'll able to date a girl, going on dates also raises her affection depending on how much she enjoyed it.
also i noticed that u have 2 types of gifts (?), there are some gifts that u can buy online, what are those?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
also i noticed that u have 2 types of gifts (?), there are some gifts that u can buy online, what are those?
Online ones, first 3 you see are a cycle of 4 and act just like the ones you buy in store. The 4th one (40k) however changes every time you check and adds little to actual play. You have a life-sized doll of the 3 girls which is just a sprite viewer (once bought, you click on the first option in your house to view) and a teleporter that transport you instantly between the game arcade and your house.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's out on animesharing. Nevermind only partially out.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I won't be buying it, at least not yet.

Reversible had some major problems at launch and the demo for this game didn't really sell me like I thought it would. Hopefully, the demo was really, really cutting corners on the story and left out a lot of events. Otherwise, it's not offering much more than Reversible and I'll rather not pay $16 bucks. So maybe after it goes on sell or I try the full game out.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I send Velka a private message usually he puts the missing links right up or by the end of the day if you message him.

OP
imstilldreaming

imstilldreaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I send Velka a private message usually he puts the missing links right up or by the end of the day if you message him.
nj, now lets just wait

I won't be buying it, at least not yet.

Reversible had some major problems at launch and the demo for this game didn't really sell me like I thought it would. Hopefully, the demo was really, really cutting corners on the story and left out a lot of events. Otherwise, it's not offering much more than Reversible and I'll rather not pay $16 bucks. So maybe after it goes on sell or I try the full game out.
ty anyway :D

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
After only spending 15 minutes and already unlocked all the events of one of the girl, It's pretty safe to say that this squeal is much simpler (which is a good news for most of the people who found the system in the first game a little bit complicated) and a little bit more heavy on the writing.

First of all, characters in this game no longer follows a "schedule" but were instead generated randomly, so if you didn't find somebody just load a save and try again. Secondly most events (except one which I'll mention next) are no longer time and location specific so you no longer need to "hunt" people down to progress the story.

So pretty much like the prequel, each girl in this game features a critical event which determines which route you're into. However unlike the prequel, the storyline is pretty much watered down to nothing and there's really no prerequisite besides one dialog event. If you bumped into a girl on a specific date(each girl has a specific date) you'll run into an event where the girl asked you for life advise and you're presented with three options - One of them will make her your girlfriend; One of them will leads to her NTR route; One of them does not instantly puts you into one of the two routes but instead, will do a relationship point check you have to determine if you're entering NTR route or not.

And that's basically it.
1526755585472.png
If you became her lover just keep talking to her, gift her stuff and date her until her relationship point reaches 100. Since only the first conversation with each character will improve the relationship point and you may only gift to each person once per day, once you've found the girl you're going after and have talked to her you can basically just go back to your dorm and skip the remaining of the day. If it reaches 100 before the 3rd of September, you won. One thing I would mention is that unlike in previous game where you'll have to "chase around" male characters for the NTR route, bumping and talking to other male characters does absolutely nothing in this squeal. In fact if you managed to get into the NTR route of one of the girls (by picking the "bad" option in the event mentioned above), the NTR scenes will automatically unlock themselves on the start of any prescheduled day and you don't even have to do anything.

Attachments

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you became her lover just keep talking to her, gift her stuff and date her until her relationship point reaches 100. Since only the first conversation with each character will improve the relationship point and you may only gift to each person once per day, once you've found the girl you're going after and have talked to her you can basically just go back to your dorm and skip the reminding of the day. If it reaches 100 before the 3rd of September, you won. One thing I would mention is that unlike in previous game where you'll have to "chase around" male characters for the NTR route, bumping and talking to other male characters does absolutely nothing in this squeal. In fact if you managed to get into the NTR route of one of the girls (by picking the "bad" option in the event mentioned above), the NTR scenes will automatically unlock themselves at the start of a corresponds day and you don't even have to do anything.
*sigh* This dev is so extreme. Reversible was god-awfully cryptic that even the JP players were confused as to how to get scenes. The dev listened to the feedback (which is a very good thing) and came up with a system that's basically "Press this button to win". This wouldn't be a problem if the game was at least equal on the story parts as the first....but he really did cut down on that too it seems.

This dev isn't new to game making, their earlier games had a good mix between story, H-scenes and effort from the players. How they made two strikes back to back is a mystery.

Well, I just got a copy....but yeah, I'll definitely be waiting for a price drop before buying the game since I do want to support this dev. Their investigation games were really good, I hope they get back into that groove.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After only spending 15 minutes and already unlocked all the events of one of the girl, It's pretty safe to say that this squeal is much simpler (which is a good news for most of the people who found the system in the first game a little bit complicated) and a little bit more heavy on the writing.

First of all, characters in this game no longer follows a "schedule" but were instead generated randomly, so if you didn't find somebody just load a save and try again. Secondly most events (except one which I'll mention next) are no longer time and location specific so you no longer need to "hunt" people down to progress the story.

So pretty much like the prequel, each girl in this game features a critical event which determines which route you're into. However unlike the prequel, the storyline is pretty much watered down to nothing and there's really no prerequisite besides one dialog event. If you bumped into a girl on a specific date(each girl has a specific date) you'll run into an event where the girl asked you for life advise and you're presented with three options - One of them will make her your girlfriend; One of them will leads to her NTR route; One of them does not instantly puts you into one of the two routes but instead, will do a relationship point check you have to determine if you're entering NTR route or not.

And that's basically it.
View attachment 14357
If you became her lover just keep talking to her, gift her stuff and date her until her relationship point reaches 100. Since only the first conversation with each character will improve the relationship point and you may only gift to each person once per day, once you've found the girl you're going after and have talked to her you can basically just go back to your dorm and skip the reminding of the day. If it reaches 100 before the 3rd of September, you won. One thing I would mention is that unlike in previous game where you'll have to "chase around" male characters for the NTR route, bumping and talking to other male characters does absolutely nothing in this squeal. In fact if you managed to get into the NTR route of one of the girls (by picking the "bad" option in the event mentioned above), the NTR scenes will automatically unlock themselves at the start of a corresponds day and you don't even have to do anything.
could you tell me what do you mean be "point check"
I get the either lover or NTR but point check?

Also, during 1 play through, is it possible to put other 2 girl in NTR route and another girl to lover route?
that way collect 3 route per 1 play through? will I still have to max girl heart during ntr route?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
could you tell me what do you mean be "point check"
I get the either lover or NTR but point check?

Also, during 1 play through, is it possible to put other 2 girl in NTR route and another girl to lover route?
that way collect 3 route per 1 play through? will I still have to max girl heart during ntr route?
At a certain point, the game will check how many affection points you have and if it's below a certain value the girl will head to the NTR route.
Thus "point check".

Status
Not open for further replies.