What's new

[moirai] スクールメモリーズ2 Irreversible (RJ225693)

Status
Not open for further replies.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also, during 1 play through, is it possible to put other 2 girl in NTR route and another girl to lover route?
that way collect 3 route per 1 play through? will I still have to max girl heart during ntr route?
Ahh yes, the game handles this part quite badly. Let me explain -

First of all, you may only unlock one good end per run. So even if you managed to get multiple girls affection point to 100 and have dated all of them in a single run, you'll still only receives the good ending of one of the girl.

Secondly, shall you managed to get a good ending with one of the girls, the game will overwrites the NTR ending of other girls that were happening behind the scene and will only show you the good ending. Therefore you will *not* get the NTR ending of any of the other girls even if you've satisfied all of her requirement. This will result in you being able to only unlocks 7/8 of the scenes in the netorare memory, leaving you confused as to why the last scene isn't unlocked.

One way to work around this is to just go NTR route for all three girls. There is no limit on how may NTR routes are being active at a time so it's possible to unlock all of the three girl's NTR event with their corresponded ending simultaneously, saving you some time from having to unlock each scene individually. But if you want the good end of all three girls then unfortunately you may have to do three separate runs, one for each of them.

I hope this answers your question.

Last edited:

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After only spending 15 minutes and already unlocked all the events of one of the girl, It's pretty safe to say that this squeal is much simpler (which is a good news for most of the people who found the system in the first game a little bit complicated) and a little bit more heavy on the writing.

First of all, characters in this game no longer follows a "schedule" but were instead generated randomly, so if you didn't find somebody just load a save and try again. Secondly most events (except one which I'll mention next) are no longer time and location specific so you no longer need to "hunt" people down to progress the story.

So pretty much like the prequel, each girl in this game features a critical event which determines which route you're into. However unlike the prequel, the storyline is pretty much watered down to nothing and there's really no prerequisite besides one dialog event. If you bumped into a girl on a specific date(each girl has a specific date) you'll run into an event where the girl asked you for life advise and you're presented with three options - One of them will make her your girlfriend; One of them will leads to her NTR route; One of them does not instantly puts you into one of the two routes but instead, will do a relationship point check you have to determine if you're entering NTR route or not.

And that's basically it.
View attachment 14357
If you became her lover just keep talking to her, gift her stuff and date her until her relationship point reaches 100. Since only the first conversation with each character will improve the relationship point and you may only gift to each person once per day, once you've found the girl you're going after and have talked to her you can basically just go back to your dorm and skip the remaining of the day. If it reaches 100 before the 3rd of September, you won. One thing I would mention is that unlike in previous game where you'll have to "chase around" male characters for the NTR route, bumping and talking to other male characters does absolutely nothing in this squeal. In fact if you managed to get into the NTR route of one of the girls (by picking the "bad" option in the event mentioned above), the NTR scenes will automatically unlock themselves on the start of any prescheduled day and you don't even have to do anything.
senpai I want to ask.

for NTR route, Do I only can do it 1 per game, or I can do 3 at once?

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For ntr route you can do all three just have them at the same affection level and just sleep after first ntr event for all girls and you will get all the ntr events.

ivory7777

Reputation score
is one of the girl (brown hair one) route bugged im on V1.00? on 7/21 there is one event for her but unlike other she doesn't have X or O or triangle symbol next to choices. i finished the game with her 3 times with all 3 choice and 100% relation ship and still no lovers ending or even NTR since her NTR is "????". beside that event, i can't see to find any other event, she just has normal dialog on 7/21. i think the random encounters in this game is a very poor design, since you have to keep loading until you find the girl make it annoying to play.

the other 2 girls i didn't have much problem only the brown hair one. if any one has 100% save, would appreciate it.

mika

Reputation score
so basically, if i just picked ntr route for collection. i can just sleep all day long until it ends?
(EDIT: i just realized how old this tread is! sorry!)

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so basically, if i just picked ntr route for collection. i can just sleep all day long until it ends?
(EDIT: i just realized how old this tread is! sorry!)
Yes. Once you've picked the "wrong" option in the unique dialogue event that gives you 3 choices to pick from, all the NTR event will play automatically at the start of each specific day. You won't have to do anything to progress to the next event. (In fact, running into them and talk gives you generic dialogues, so there's no point hunting them down after you've pick an option unless you're going for the good route)

Although keep in mind that getting a good end with any girl will prevent you from getting the NTR end of other girls, leaving you with 7 out of 8 scenes unlocked. It is however possible to collect all 3 girls' NTR event in one go if you're in a hurry, so plan ahead to make sure you won't exhaust yourself with all the RNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.