What's new

RPG [SCAR] モン娘ハンター / Monmusu Hunter (RJ121397)

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Monmusu Hunter

I find it more easy to kill the last boss with long bow since while she is using her skill she stood still which give you some time to line up from far to shoot her,cannon is just too risky to go near her while the two other balls keep flying around

We need moar monster girl games!!!!!

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

The game kind of misses the point of monster girls, which is to have sex in ways not possible with humans. If you're just doing them missionary or doggy-style while they lie there not moving, they may as well not even be monsters. And despite the huge sprites, the animations aren't even that good. Kyrieru did a better job with much smaller sprites in Eroico, imo.

I'm always glad to see more monster girl content, at least.
Not everyone enjoys fucking a freaking spider man. The "point" of monster girls you just listed is your personal preference, and quite frankly, not everyone shares it.
So please don't call the game bad because it "missed the point", just say that you don't like it and be done with it.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Since this particular game seems to be a magnet for inane criticism I'll toss in my own opinion.

The game is short, and despite having monster girls and sprite sex (two of my favorites) it fails to meet the 3 maybe 4 other highly specific, laser-guided preferences of mine in regards to these games. So what?

It's complete. Actually being finished seems to be a pretty horrendous challenge for these types of games - excluding ones that are marketed as 'complete' with less then 6 or even 4 animations.

The sprite sex is good. I'm not a graphical artist but in my plebian opinion looks like Kyrieu's (sp?) work uses a radically different type of sprite so it may be an apples to oranges comparison. Monmusu Hunter is still really good sprite sex (even if the hazmat suit protagonist part is sorta weird). I don't care too much about "best" or not as long as its good enough to get the point across in a way that's enjoyable. (These are h-games, people may need to lower their standards a little).

It's also close to impossible to find a game that'll match your preferences if they are overly specific or stray too far from the "norm". That's why you try this little thing called flexibility. Until that 'perfect game' for me comes along (which will probably be never) I will still enjoy the hell out of little games like this one along the way.

OP
S

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also you guys must compare prices, Kyrieu's games have same or little more content than this one the only difference is his games are more challenging which make content actually harder and longer to get.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So, a solid game that holds 0 interesting play to it. Awesome

Valwinz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if anyone care i did a quick play of this

sorry for my shitty voice i van barely speak ENG

i am a big fan with anything that haves mosnter girls

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Are you referring to Kyrieru's or this game?
This. It in no way stacks up the Kurovadis, but to be fair, Kyrieru is way too high of a standard to judge games by.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I only tried the demo and I wasn't expecting the moon, but this is pretty crappy.

I won't comment on the sex cause of how limited the demo was, but the gameplay is terrible; the life-drain is an arbitrary and the combat is laughably bad. Kyrieru might be brutally difficult (goddamn I still can't beat that game) but the gameplay is tight and the sex scenes are rewarding/rape scenes are deserving. Here the sex scenes just feel like a quick attempt to cash in on the recent monster girl hype(?). (Really? A blow job from a catgirl? How generic can you get?)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's like using a tentacle monster for consensual sex. I understand there's a market for it, but really, how much of one are you going for here?

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the final boss was challenge for a noob like me.

but over all I really enjoyed this :)

Reputation score

Really, REALLY nice game!!

I love sprite sex, and this game is just great for that!
I was a bit weirded out from the zombie girl though..

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well it's an old thread so it's to be expected.

And because it is I've never heard of this game. But it looked interesting and found a seed on Nyaa, so go look there.