What's new

ACT [Monotool] ものくえすと / Mono Quest (RJ215544)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Made by the same group that does all those Pixel games featuring a cat girl (like the one at the bath house), this one features another cat girl; a martial artist. You go to an inn and do quests for people inside of the inn, and lewd things occur.

Movement is done with arrow keys and attacking can be done with Z, Enter, or Space. Holding shift is a sprint. When you attack or sprint, you build some fatigue, which lowers the damage of your attacks. If your fatigue passes some value (50%?) your attacks don't knockback and you can't sprint anymore. Your attack travels two spaces, giving you some range. You can get grabbed by an enemy when your HP hits 0, and then you can flail around by hitting your keys to break free. Doing that deals damage based on your current fatigue. If your fatigue surpasses 200 or something, you lose and have to restart the mission. To lower fatigue, just don't attack/sprint. Standing still recovers faster than walking.

Notes about the Stages:
1 - Defeat 30 things. Then a pink thing shows up. The two have different animations.
2 - Defeat a big pink slime. There's a lot of blue slimes which serve as adds, which seem to spawn endlessly. I couldn't get the pink slime to attack the character.
3 - Tentacles. I think you talk to it, then interact with the pot nearby, and then continue talking to the tentacles' (first option). Afterwards, optional animation with its owner.
4 - Maze. The path you have to go resembles like a... backwards Z, if that helps. This leads you to a treasure, which you can pick up, and then escape to the bottom-left.
Afterwards, optional animation with the guy who gave you the quest.
5 - This is the one I can't get past. It's a defense mission: a woman is taking a bath and you have to protect her from enemies. 3 lanes for enemies; if even 1 makes it, you lose. If you stand in front of an enemy, they'll hit you.

Random Notes:
You can find the game on sukebei, but apparently the game's been updated already to make some enemies weaker.
You toggle cross-section with one of the inn keepers apparently. The one on the left behind the counter saves, so I'm guessing the one on the right does that.
If you lose in a stage, you won't respawn with full HP; you'll have to leave and re-enter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Made by the same group that does all those Pixel games featuring a cat girl (like the one at the bath house), this one features another cat girl; a martial artist. You go to an inn and do quests for people inside of the inn, and lewd things occur.

Movement is done with arrow keys and attacking can be done with Z, Enter, or Space. Holding shift is a sprint. When you attack or sprint, you build some fatigue, which lowers the damage of your attacks. If your fatigue passes some value (50%?) your attacks don't knockback and you can't sprint anymore. Your attack travels two spaces, giving you some range. You can get grabbed by an enemy when your HP hits 0, and then you can flail around by hitting your keys to break free. Doing that deals damage based on your current fatigue. If your fatigue surpasses 200 or something, you lose and have to restart the mission. To lower fatigue, just don't attack/sprint. Standing still recovers faster than walking.

Notes about the Stages:
1 - Defeat 30 things. Then a pink thing shows up. The two have different animations.
2 - Defeat a big pink slime. There's a lot of blue slimes which serve as adds, which seem to spawn endlessly. I couldn't get the pink slime to attack the character.
3 - Tentacles. I think you talk to it, then interact with the pot nearby, and then continue talking to the tentacles' (first option). Afterwards, optional animation with its owner.
4 - Maze. The path you have to go resembles like a... backwards Z, if that helps. This leads you to a treasure, which you can pick up, and then escape to the bottom-left.
Afterwards, optional animation with the guy who gave you the quest.
5 - This is the one I can't get past. It's a defense mission: a woman is taking a bath and you have to protect her from enemies. 3 lanes for enemies; if even 1 makes it, you lose. If you stand in front of an enemy, they'll hit you.

Random Notes:
You can find the game on sukebei, but apparently the game's been updated already to make some enemies weaker.
You toggle cross-section with one of the inn keepers apparently. The one on the left behind the counter saves, so I'm guessing the one on the right does that.
If you lose in a stage, you won't respawn with full HP; you'll have to leave and re-enter.

5 is easy just push the middle guy to the right or left and kill them in a line. make sure to stand still to regen stamina

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Beaten everything, yet no gallery option and I haven't seen the scene where she fights 3 guys in a sand-like arena.

Am I missing something?

EDIT: Never mind, found the last quest across the room from the first quest.

Last edited:

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Unpacking the rar keeps getting stuck at 63%. Never seen this before. Anybody else having this issue?

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone is interested in a link for this game give me a pm, i will be sending them out around 11pm at night till maybe 1 in the morning central time.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Just saying, but the game's title is quite literally Mono Quest

poppadoc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He updated already, it says he added a free battle room to the gallery.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I got a copy from nyaa, pretty easy game. I like the animations, very similar to their last game.
Here's a full if anyone is interested, gallery in the top left door.

Dunno how people manage to attach files but I can't do it, so gotta keep uploading to mega.

Mcpreyboy

Reputation score
Does anyone have the latest update version of this game or at least the version with the free battle room?
I'm sorry for begging but i've literally looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it.

Mcpreyboy

Reputation score
Does anyone have the latest update version of this game or at least the version with the free battle room?
I'm sorry for begging but i've literally looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh man, I love this guy. He finally did a full on rpg huh? Most his stuff is just kinda minigames. Didn't notice this being worked on.

Looks kinda barebones from the images/videos, hmm.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Latest version is up on the cat site if you wanna give it a try

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm, do you have to get with the octupus and dude to continue? That kinda sucks. Cleared the humanoid and frog area, but the octopus scene is all else I can find.

Ah, seems you can decline the scene after entering the bath with it.

Woah, in the cave mission, my game slowed down to like 1 fps, it's unplayable. Guess I'm not finishing this.

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Haven't had the chance to boot up the latest version yet myself, I'll do it later tonight if I have the chance. About the octopus though I remember you have to get the stuff from the urn and select the first or second option, then interact with the urn again and then select the second option then keep talking to the octopus to trigger the bath scene. If you get hearts in the dialogue you're doing it right.

yaakujrc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game is guilty of a sin. Played through it for one type of scene.
For what is supposed to be shota scenes the text says they're a kid, sprite shows they're a kid, character behaves like a kid but then-
...As soon as sprite sex starts, the protag is clearly being fucked by an adult sized grey shadow Saitama from OPM that is in no way shape or form a shota.

Why H-Game devs do this, I'll never know. But if you were gonna give this game a run for the 'shota' scene, don't bother.