What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Threshold] Monster Girl Dreams

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
Yes that is the case, normally. But for that fight and that fight only (so far) when you lose the fight your usual means of being brought back to safety is removed, so it is a true game over.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes that is the case, normally. But for that fight and that fight only (so far) when you lose the fight your usual means of being brought back to safety is removed, so it is a true game over.
Worth mentioning there's a point that you can softlock your save and be unable to regress back to the main area after a certain point and good LORD I was not ready for that fight

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v25.5 is now out for the multi character cg combat system, imp lewd cg, and multiple fixes and QoL changes. Not the content update I wanted to do, but stuff happens sometimes.

Is anyone else having their game randomly crash, since the latest update (PC)? It doesn't seem to be at fixed intervals, at least on my end, sometimes the game closes itself while I'm browsing Amber's store, other times it occurred while mid-battle.
I haven't heard of that issue?
Do you have and screenshots or tracebacks I might be able to use?
Though I might have potentially fixed it in the recent patch.

I, too, have been taking a break until the capital is more developed (so, about a year. Threshold, I love you my dude/dudette, but goddamn are my balls blue), but I was under the impression that the game over state still reverts to teleporting you out of danger. Has something changed?
The game now has a single real bad end that can occur.
And I really want to do some content updates, but things kinda keep happening, like this month my power going out twice for extended periods was not fun.
But the imps needing a new system for their CG to even work was def a time sink.
But yes, my own balls are blue from the lack of time I've had to dedicate to making content and not a bunch of QoL and and art adds.

Worth mentioning there's a point that you can softlock your save and be unable to regress back to the main area after a certain point and good LORD I was not ready for that fight
I thought the warning would be enough. 💦
I hope you didnt lose too much progress.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Holy shit, Threshold is alive! How ya doing, bud?

v25.5 is now out for the multi character cg combat system, imp lewd cg, and multiple fixes and QoL changes. Not the content update I wanted to do, but stuff happens sometimes.
Nice decent update with good content. Always welcome. My patreon update pinged my email, so I saw the full list.

The game now has a single real bad end that can occur.
That's the word I've heard. I'm tempted to download and see what it's about, but the grind to level 50 is a deterrent. Plus, new pc in a few months.

And I really want to do some content updates, but things kinda keep happening, like this month my power going out twice for extended periods was not fun.
But the imps needing a new system for their CG to even work was def a time sink.
Understandable. A hurricane just passed through Georgia and Canada has been on fire since Spring. I wouldn't even be surprised if Australia defied physics and turned itself upside-down at this point. New Imp cg sounds interesting. though.

But yes, my own balls are blue from the lack of time I've had to dedicate to making content and not a bunch of QoL and and art adds.
I want to go on the record right now and address this, and not solely because you brought it up. We just had Bauldur's Gate 3 release, a feature-complete, non-DLC game that has HOURS of content that will keep people busy for at least 3 months. The next step for the devs of that game is to do QoL updates and add little bits further down the pipeline. I'm honestly enthusiastic about getting my computer ASAP because it sounds like a game I'll put weeks into. I would rather you release a full game with tons of content than a half-baked project with the barest content. You're also putting a lot of work into producing a great product. The writing is pretty good and the art is pretty appealing. You're also not starting 10 different side projects.

I would rather wait for a complete product that has had all the time and effort put into it and put money into that project because I know the dev isn't just gonna keep pushing back content to milk the masses a bit more.

[/QUOTE]

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Not updated on the first post, is it just me?

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v25.5a is now out for important bug fixing and some smol QoLs.

Not updated on the first post, is it just me?
Oh weird, I must have forgotten to hit the save changes button.

Holy shit, Threshold is alive! How ya doing, bud?
I'm okay overall. :D

That's the word I've heard. I'm tempted to download and see what it's about, but the grind to level 50 is a deterrent. Plus, new pc in a few months.
No rush. xD

I want to go on the record right now and address this, and not solely because you brought it up. We just had Bauldur's Gate 3 release, a feature-complete, non-DLC game that has HOURS of content that will keep people busy for at least 3 months. The next step for the devs of that game is to do QoL updates and add little bits further down the pipeline. I'm honestly enthusiastic about getting my computer ASAP because it sounds like a game I'll put weeks into. I would rather you release a full game with tons of content than a half-baked project with the barest content. You're also putting a lot of work into producing a great product. The writing is pretty good and the art is pretty appealing. You're also not starting 10 different side projects.

I would rather wait for a complete product that has had all the time and effort put into it and put money into that project because I know the dev isn't just gonna keep pushing back content to milk the masses a bit more.
Thanks. :D

Though i did do the april fools game jam thing for the smol thing for that, but Il presume that's not really a side project.
And while I do have idea's for other stuff, I definitely want to stay focused on MGD.

I'm just frustrated at the amount of time that I've sunk into the QoL fixes, systems, and stuff over the last few months over doing new content. >.>

[/QUOTE]

Er, did you lose part of your post?

someonebored

Reputation score
I haven't heard of that issue?
Do you have and screenshots or tracebacks I might be able to use?
Though I might have potentially fixed it in the recent patch.
Sadly, no, I don't… but the crashes only occurred with the 64bit .exe, not the 32 one. I've yet to download the updated version, will let you know how it behaves.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v25.6 is now out with an assortment of new scenes, Ushris feet CG, and a bunch of QoLs, and fixes.
Edit: v25.6a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: v25.7 is now out bringing Auria content, Sleim Vllge content, a new BG, and a number of assorted QoLs and Fixes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.8 is now out with Ceris wall press temptation CG, new scenes for Ambrosia, new content for Ushris, QoL, Balancing, and a buncha fixes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.8a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.9 is now out with Nicci's revised art, assorted scenes, some QoL things, and tweaks to Hard and Easy difficulty.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.9a is now out for many bug fixing and making the auto saves work better.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.9b is now out for bug fixing and a smol Belle art tweak.

Last edited: