What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's on Bitbucket. There's a bunch of h-scenes translated, and the story is up to Yamatai/Magic School, which is still somewhat early. The Minotauros castle seems to have been skipped over, and even though the story is translated up to that point, most random NPCs in the towns aren't, but since all the patch nonsense is over, the translation is going somewhat smoothly at a pretty good rate.
Official Paradox Trilogy Patch release date: 2048

Also, what's the latest details on the story? I heard
The whole "Paradox" thing started as a result of the existing factions performing some temporal/dimensional fuckery without wearing protection, hence the Lilith sisters. Also, something about Ilias rez'ing Luka from bad ends which might(?) have contributed to shit going south, but the jury is still out on that. What we do know is, the Black Alice from P1 is the same BA from the original trilogy, right? Are there also two sets of ancestors in this series, or just the original set?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Official Paradox Trilogy Patch release date: 2048

Also, what's the latest details on the story? I heard
The whole "Paradox" thing started as a result of the existing factions performing some temporal/dimensional fuckery without wearing protection, hence the Lilith sisters. Also, something about Ilias rez'ing Luka from bad ends which might(?) have contributed to shit going south, but the jury is still out on that. What we do know is, the Black Alice from P1 is the same BA from the original trilogy, right? Are there also two sets of ancestors in this series, or just the original set?
I can't be 100% certain but I'm pretty sure this is how it goes down
The cause of the Tartaruses(?) was a group of researchers attempting to revive Heindrich using his sword, but instead summoned the original series BA. Due to her dark energy, the light energy she got from nomming on OS Ilias, and her experience travelling through time and space, she transforms into the third god, along with Ilias and Alice I. This also causes an eruption of Apoptosis, essentially the multiverse's white blood cells. Now, OS Black Alice is causing chaos throughout the multiverse, and the Apoptosis are purging worlds to prevent the effects spreading, like amputating a limb.

As for the whole Ilias rezing Luka, I'm pretty sure that didn't really affect the situation too much, it was just another alternate world, where Luka failed at whatever given point.

Finally, regarding the Lilith sisters, their story is explained greatly after the end of Ilias route part 2, in the luddite village lab (where you meet hild). There Morgana explains that the sisters are trying to kill everyone in Ilias's world so that their souls can fuse with a counterpart in Alice I's world. I didn't really understand how, but that would save them. in fact, the Lilith sisters actually were the test subjects for the experiment, as they died in Alice I's world and their souls fused with the body and souls of their Ilias world counterparts (who were supposedly sealed by the way). As a result, they would murder everyone... to save them. Of course, because they died in Alice world, they would have no body over their to return to, and thus would go do with the ship that is Ilias world.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I can't be 100% certain but I'm pretty sure this is how it goes down
The cause of the Tartaruses(?) was a group of researchers attempting to revive Heindrich using his sword, but instead summoned the original series BA. Due to her dark energy, the light energy she got from nomming on OS Ilias, and her experience travelling through time and space, she transforms into the third god, along with Ilias and Alice I. This also causes an eruption of Apoptosis, essentially the multiverse's white blood cells. Now, OS Black Alice is causing chaos throughout the multiverse, and the Apoptosis are purging worlds to prevent the effects spreading, like amputating a limb.

As for the whole Ilias rezing Luka, I'm pretty sure that didn't really affect the situation too much, it was just another alternate world, where Luka failed at whatever given point.

Finally, regarding the Lilith sisters, their story is explained greatly after the end of Ilias route part 2, in the luddite village lab (where you meet hild). There Morgana explains that the sisters are trying to kill everyone in Ilias's world so that their souls can fuse with a counterpart in Alice I's world. I didn't really understand how, but that would save them. in fact, the Lilith sisters actually were the test subjects for the experiment, as they died in Alice I's world and their souls fused with the body and souls of their Ilias world counterparts (who were supposedly sealed by the way). As a result, they would murder everyone... to save them. Of course, because they died in Alice world, they would have no body over their to return to, and thus would go do with the ship that is Ilias world.

See, that really explains the parts I didn't know about. I feel like the story is a bit bloated by all the stuff that's going on, and I'm curious to see how TTR wraps everything up. Also, what's the word on Ilias, Alice, and BA having a familiarity with the Apoptosis and Luka's dad going Web-rider Bob? Is he just trying to do damage control as much as possible, or does he have ulterior motives beyond "save my world because muh son?"

Lazyrick

Reputation score
See, that really explains the parts I didn't know about. I feel like the story is a bit bloated by all the stuff that's going on, and I'm curious to see how TTR wraps everything up. Also, what's the word on Ilias, Alice, and BA having a familiarity with the Apoptosis and Luka's dad going Web-rider Bob? Is he just trying to do damage control as much as possible, or does he have ulterior motives beyond "save my world because muh son?"
I don't really understand what you are referring to when you say "familiarity with the Apoptosis". As for Marcellus, Part 2 doesn't really reveal anything eye opening as to his motives. I'm pretty sure the latest update we had on him was that
He invaded the Demon Lord's Castle, and slayed Alice XV (little alices mom). If I had to guess why he did that, I believe it may have been so that the world lines up with the Original Timeline better. Because, as we have been told by the white rabbit, the closer the world matches that of the original series, the slower the world would erode from Tartarus and the Apoptosis.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't really understand what you are referring to when you say "familiarity with the Apoptosis". As for Marcellus, Part 2 doesn't really reveal anything eye opening as to his motives. I'm pretty sure the latest update we had on him was that
He invaded the Demon Lord's Castle, and slayed Alice XV (little alices mom). If I had to guess why he did that, I believe it may have been so that the world lines up with the Original Timeline better. Because, as we have been told by the white rabbit, the closer the world matches that of the original series, the slower the world would erode from Tartarus and the Apoptosis.

I seem to recall Ilias being familiar enough with Apoptosis that she explained what they were at one point in Part 1. As for Marcellus
It sounds like he's doing as much as he can to delay the inevitable while hoping Luka will figure the rest out and prevent the outcome.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
While on the subject of figuring out the story.
Did anyone play the short preview of part 3 in one of the patches?

You learn more about the doll tower and Tamamo. And probably the biggest reveal is that Nero and white rabbit is in an kahoots. And after speaking with someone anonymously the conversation ends with the mystery person saying they're coming to help and Nero addresses the person as
Father, aka trilogy Luka

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
That's a bit of a development. So, does that mean Paradox Luka is part of the anomaly, and thus it invalidates everything he's done so far? Also, this brings up the question of what his involvement was. Was he the one who created Brunhilda? And was he part of the Heinrich revival effort?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's on Bitbucket. There's a bunch of h-scenes translated, and the story is up to Yamatai/Magic School, which is still somewhat early. The Minotauros castle seems to have been skipped over, and even though the story is translated up to that point, most random NPCs in the towns aren't, but since all the patch nonsense is over, the translation is going somewhat smoothly at a pretty good rate.

How does one patch the game with the translations up till this point? just extract files? Because the instructions provided by the translator in the github are well...pretty vague....I mean they're pretty shit.

Last edited:

Deanexus21

Reputation score
Hi guys can someone link to me his save file here to download I didn't keep mine, and I would have to play everything again and well I did the first part and wanted to continue with Part 2 would be really nice and sry for my bad english :)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
are my main save files. 3 is my completed Ilias playthrough while 6 is my WIP ng+ Alice playthrough. The Alice one has more monsters recruited and higher levels, but I'm playing as the game gets translated. While the Ilias one is my one true playthrough awaiting part 3.

Don't laugh at my shitty teams please. I just take what I get.

Deanexus21

Reputation score
Thank you but did you or someone else a save file which is only for the first part, since I want to play part 2 of it myself and I do not want to finish already ^ ^

Last edited:

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i need help each time i download a save i have the game advancement of the save but no librairy monster book is empty each time i kill a monster i got it on monster book but is there a way to just download a save and have all the librairy full ?

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's because game progress and gallery progress are saved separately. Strange, I know, but just linking a save file won't be enough. For galleries I believe you need the system save, I can't say for sure since it's been ages that I've last experimented with it all.

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i need too find a good soul that can provide me that systeme save :(

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a cheat engine table or know the values of how to max out jobs and levels? I really hate how total exp is hidden so we can't max anything out. Also it's really annoying to grind for jobs so I'm trying to find a way to max them out..

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone have a cheat engine table or know the values of how to max out jobs and levels? I really hate how total exp is hidden so we can't max anything out. Also it's really annoying to grind for jobs so I'm trying to find a way to max them out..
Well, I cheated to get some monsters up to speed when farming took too long.

Don't bother looking for exp values. I used the exp seeds you get in the game. I changed those to 99 each, that way you can level multiple characters without needing to fins exp values every time.
You'll need to have enough of them to find them in CE, here's what I did to skip that step all together.
I decrypted the game to get the RPG maker project file, allowing me to edit the game in rpg maker. I added a nice little shop in my castle that sold exp seeds for 1 gold each. Some people frown at the act of changing a game, but if you're gonna cheat, might as well do it all the way. :^)

And if you don't own rpg maker or don't feel like going trough the effort. There is a handy rpg editor tool somewhere on the forum that allows you to edit saves, for example add items to your inventory.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you but did you or someone else a save file which is only for the first part, since I want to play part 2 of it myself and I do not want to finish already ^ ^
is my recently finished part 1 save with everyone recruited(except Lily) and everything from the library done except the Labyrinth of Chaos stuff. Save two has Alice and Lily for h scenes, save 1 is my proper run.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I cheated to get some monsters up to speed when farming took too long.

Don't bother looking for exp values. I used the exp seeds you get in the game. I changed those to 99 each, that way you can level multiple characters without needing to fins exp values every time.
You'll need to have enough of them to find them in CE, here's what I did to skip that step all together.
I decrypted the game to get the RPG maker project file, allowing me to edit the game in rpg maker. I added a nice little shop in my castle that sold exp seeds for 1 gold each. Some people frown at the act of changing a game, but if you're gonna cheat, might as well do it all the way. :^)

And if you don't own rpg maker or don't feel like going trough the effort. There is a handy rpg editor tool somewhere on the forum that allows you to edit saves, for example add items to your inventory.
Anyway you can share me that edited npc? That would be fantastic. And I tried searching for this tool but all I got was saveeditonline.com. Is that what you're referring to?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyway you can share me that edited npc? That would be fantastic. And I tried searching for this tool but all I got was saveeditonline.com. Is that what you're referring to?
Saveeditonline actually works, it's pretty neat. I meant a tool that you download, but I guess it might be a little old by now and hard to find.
As for the NPC thing. I would have to send over the whole game unless I can figure out where the scripts/actors get saved. And that was an old version of the game, I just haven't had any need for the shop since I maxed out.

Try using saveeditonline. If that doesnt work. I'll see if I can make another shop.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Search for sometjing called RPGMakerSaveEdit. It's a pretty great tool, especially since it automatically assign the proper name to items instead of giving only the numerical ID.