What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Little update on the Translation front, there will be no update for the Demo, but Dargoth will try to get out a full translation for the Trial version.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so i just clicked on the blog... is he getting fucked by a watermelon? what just what the hell am i looking at?

off/on topic
weirdly some of the weird looking enemies had a hotness level due to how gross and demoralizing it was. well all i can hope for is more Lamia\Roid action

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i just clicked on the blog... is he getting fucked by a watermelon? what just what the hell am i looking at?

off/on topic
weirdly some of the weird looking enemies had a hotness level due to how gross and demoralizing it was. well all i can hope for is more Lamia\Roid action
Watermelon jokes again ! :eek:

I love Frederika and all the Zombie Girls :3
Zombies beats angels for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot in fap content........in MGQ3

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

he sure has a watermelon on his head..........

the red riding hood zombie plant wasn't bad.(atleast thats what she gave off when i saw her >.>)

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Still holding breath for leaked beta to... Well, to leak lol. And don't hate on me, as I will be purchasing it either way, this series is just too fucking amazing not to support the artist!

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think Torotoro included Power Muzukiel thinking "She is so hot, people will fap to this" but rather to put something that we all agree Luka Don't want to fuck, and say "defend yourself from the assault of a bloated larva coming to get you"
You obviously didn't read many if any of the stories on Torotoro's site. I'm pretty sure he gets off on the abominations.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Trial Version 1.10 is out now. Biggest feature being that you can now migrate trial saves to the full game.

Direct link removed as requested. Link can be found on the official site.
Like the first trial the download might be on the slow side for a while, what with so many people jumping on it.
If you're having problems with the download feel free to PM me for a Mega link.

FAQ quick and dirty
Q:Is this game an RPG?
A:It is an RPG adventure in a fantasy style world.

Q:The subtitle "It is violated by monsters when defeated" has disappeared...
A:All erotic scenes are still in line with the "Monmusu Quest" series. Erotic scenes will always have the woman on top. Men will not be dominate.

Q:Is there a CG mode? A scene recollection mode?
A:A monster girl book, through which you can views CGs and scenes, is present in the game. You do not need to purposely lose to monsters to register their defeat CG/Scene in the book. If you defeat a monster then its defeat CG/Scene will be registered in your book.

Q:I'm not good at RPGs. I don't think I can beat it.
A:It is possible to change the difficulty. Set to "Very Easy" the enemies are weak, HP recovers automatically, and enemies lose HP automatically. It's possible to simply hammer basic attacks in this mode and clear the game.

Q:I only care about the erotic scenes, I don't care about the gameplay.
A:Around a week after release I plan to release an "All Scenes Unlock" save to the public on the main site.

Q:I don't want an RPG, I want an ADV.
A:please wait for "Monmusu Quest 2! (tentative title)"

Q:I love monster girls. I don't want to kill them in the game.
A:For those who love monster girls, we put that into consideration. (winged the rest) Combat does not equal death ...though due to the story there are a few exceptions.

Q:How many titles are planned?
A:A trilogy is planned. Save data can be transferred from the first chapter to the middle chapter, and saves from the middle chapter can be transferred to the last chapter. Also, much like "Monmusu Quest", the three chapters can be combined into one.

Q:After beating the game, is there a New Game Plus?
A:After finishing the last chapter it is possible to take your complete data and play from the beginning again.

Q:Is New Game Plus available in the preceding chapters?
A:Sorry, but it is impossible. I considered it but... data management becomes more complex. I gave up because I feared it would cause unexpected bugs.

Q:Will there be a package release?
A:It's being considered, but I can't promise anything yet.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

The best thing I read about that entire FAQ?
A possible Monster Girl Quest 2. I mean, I'm still hype for Paradox Quest but that's also pretty awesome to hear.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Aww yiss, my body is ready. But I will await Dargoth and C&A to release the translation for the trial XD

Trial Version 1.10 is out now. Biggest feature being that you can now migrate trial saves to the full game.

*Sniped*
Like the first trial the download might be on the slow side for a while, what with so many people jumping on it.
As per the rules, links are not allowed, please remove it, thanks.

Last edited:

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know what was added? Like new monsters and what not.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know what was added? Like new monsters and what not.
Well, nothing story wise was added, only some modifications done:

-Saves will be transferable to Retail Version
-Can choose Difficulty
-Lime got new CG for Pleasure Skill
-Bug Fixes
-Base Level Reduced to 5

Last edited:

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Which one is Lime?
slimegirl which you save from poison in first village (or there meant all blue slimegirls).

what is "package" means?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

waiting for some good friend to upload the game on Mega. Cuz this Download Link fails everytime >.<

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

waiting for some good friend to upload the game on Mega. Cuz this Download Link fails everytime >.<
Well, if you don't mind torrenting it, the torrent version downloaded quite fast.

slimegirl which you save from poison in first village (or there meant all blue slimegirls).

what is "package" means?
All 3 parts of Paradox in a single package.

Last edited:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes, go to Dargoth's blog, there will be a link, there are two options, one is a torrent.
tx so much friend, rep added :)

Edit: the link for torrent doens't work, some ppl on dargoth's blog still looking for a new link too :(

Last edited:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

tx so much friend, rep added :)

Edit: the link for torrent doens't work, some ppl on dargoth's blog still looking for a new link too :(
Hm... Odd. Fine, anyone who wants the torrent link just PM me.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm currently uploading the game to Mega for anyone who is still having troubles with the download and/or torrent.
Feel free to PM me and I'll send you the link as soon as the upload's done.