What's new

Monster Girl Research (Zoltan)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
A very interesting specimen, held within the straps specially designed by Zoltan's own making, the creature he'd come to possess was the first he'd managed to lay his hands on after arriving on the island. Her appearance was very much like a mutated human, with large horns on the side of her head, abnormal, yet highly attractive large breasts, bull's hooves and fur starting from the middle of the thigh down, and very minimal clothing to cover her special bits, not to mention an abnormally great amount of strength, boasting an axe larger than Zoltan himself; A very interesting specimen indeed.

Zoltan was situated in his house, created by strange cyclops women, who agreed to craft him this large home, in return for 'naughty' favors, which was certainly an odd way for the island's inhabitants to get acquainted with him, and an even more odd way to accept currency! But, it was certainly convenient, not to mention a win-win situation for him to have sex with attractive, albeit odd (one eye, and a horn on the forehead) women.

And within that very house, was the strapped creature he came to find was called a Minotaurus, a very passionate, very aggressive creature, similar to the Bull he came to know from the mainland, and just as similar to the apparent sister race of this type of creature, called the Holstaurus, which was like a mirror image to the Minotaurus, acting kind, and even loving, while the Minotaurus would simply attack him on sight, filled with the desire to fuck him, willing or not, beaten to a pulp or not.

Then, when the large breasted creature awoke, her muscular body immediately trying to break free as her consciousness developed, she only struggled in vain at the restraints, unable to break free. And with a growl, she glared at Zoltan, "What the hell is this?" she questioned him, before a sadistic grin strangely formed on her face, "Plan on performing experiments on me?" she asked, as if not to shy of the idea, or hoping that he meant to use 'perverse' experiments.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Research (Zoltan)

The mage was rather peculiar having a crudely trimmed down beard that was more curled fuzz underneath the jaw line. He had a slight stench upon him that smelled slightly of some kind of acidic aroma that came off his slightly pale toned flesh. He barely if ever got out into the sun. Instead of his formal robes he wore hard leather robes over a white tunic and hand stitched breeches. His hair was cut short and was jet black like a ravens feathers. He was working at a very long table filled with large glass liquid mixers and vials. It was obviously an alchemical workshop with several new shelves lined with empty jars and the like. One of them was recently labeled with "minotaurus blood."

The bed that the woman was strapped too was a reinforced steel and marble table that had multiple straps of tempered and oiled hides each one intricately carved with runes upon the entire length. The minotaurus would not know this of course due to her lack of magical knowledge but these were serving a purpose as the straps had a strengthening enchantment upon them to make them much more durable to the abuse of the strong woman. Perhaps one of the strongest monster girls there were was right here and unable to break free from them so it was a tribute to his magical prowess that they were holding. He would have to make a note of this. Zoltan soon noticed during his diligent work that she had awoken from her pleasant slumber. Walking over to a long wooden table littered with a long syringe, a set of whips and long tooled prongs that had a more perverse taint to them along with a large looking hacksaw and a ceremonial dagger. It was hard to let the mind wander and wonder exactly what the mage had in mind. It could make a woman sweat with fear or lusts depending on how you view it.

"Did you sleep well? I would hope so with the amount of dream sand I had on the little dart that tagged you. I must say your skin is quite durable as the dart was nearly ruined and I used tempered black steel on it. You can imagine the trouble I had to go through to replace that. And I shall expect fair compensation for such things." Zoltan said utterly calm with a glassy pair of hazel eyes that peered over her form with a silent and lecherous glare though why it was on the muscles, rather then her chest or her nether regions was at the moment unknown. "I am fortunately not so cruel as to take some of the more prized trophies that come with such a capture my dear. I know better then to make someone like you see red." He said running a finger along the right horn which was probably an erogenous zone for her as he then would add "However, before pleasure is given in any relationship. Pain is often given between two. You know this better then most I'd wager. Tell me... does it feel odd to have the tables turned upon you... you being the one that is helpless?"

He awaited her answer before he pressed on as he would take up the syringe with his eyes looking over her arm "I have need of your blood for another of my rituals amongst other things. And I ask you now... will you offer it to me freely? Or will I have to use this intricate, diamond dust encased needle to extract it? Play my game and we both shall go home very... very happy." He would show the abundant toys of sexual bliss for her enjoyment, some of which were so foreign that she wouldn't know exactly what they were.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Minotaurus chuckled at Zoltan's teasing of her current condition, but didn't respond much to his stroking of her horns. "I'm not entirely helpless, human." she claimed, "If you kill me, my family will find you, and then you'll really be sorry!" she laughed confidently. Which may be odd, since as far as Zoltan knew, nothing could know where he brought the specimen. However, she did the mention of her death, before the mention of a warning seemed interesting. Could the Minotaurus have a method of knowing when one of their own perishes?

But, after a harmless laugh, not truly hearty, but of simple amusement, the Minotaurus complied with Zoltan's wishes, by offering her arm out, laying it on the bed flat, where he could stick a needle inside, in order to draw some of her blood. "Go on, human." she encouraged him.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan didn't look the least bit intimidated by that statement. He spoke dismissive in conversation. "Interesting to say the least. However for future reference... I'd suggest minding the tongue. Other colleagues of mine might not be so... restrained in their tempers or egos. And if death was the worst thing they could do to you then I would be very disappointed in their creativity." The mage knew full well that there were many fates far worse then death itself and some were cruel even for many beings moral fiber. Soon he would bring up small talk on the subject matter as if to lecture her on such things.

"One such example would be a curse called the Woe of Ever Living Stone by those who know of its existence. A curse that renders your into an immobile living statue however you are still aware of your state and would remain alive and unspoiled. Though some very cruel examples would be the Tapestry of Endless Night Terrors a spell so powerful it places the victim into an eternal nightmare filled with their worst fears woven into the spell. One unfortunate was an elf and the spell lasted for two human generations before they found her. When she woken up after the curse was broken she was quite insane." Zoltan would soon place the more benevolent needles into her arm drawing some of the blood out of her body and placing it in a vial for safekeeping.

"However I detest such talks. What is your name Minotaurus?" The mage would soon clean and dress the small puncture where the needle went into her. His eyes were calm in his motions as he went over to the table with her still strapped down as he would take up a small spreader though he also had some kind of golden colored ointment as he walked over to her firmly muscled legs and then turns a lever to cause her legs to be raised and spread apart. He took a small dabble of this ointment and rubbed it slowly along her vulva and her pubic mound and it was intensely hot and stimulating to say the least. Letting the folds moisten and her womanhood twitch and puff into arousal before he slowly puts in the spreader and gently turns that cold iron about carefully so that he had a good full view of her inner walls to the naked eye. "Seems as though you are a very tight fit though it looks as though many humans aren't capable of giving you much to offer yes?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

During Zoltan's long speech about his colleagues, it seemed only to annoy the Minotaurus, who would obviously completely ignore threats, at best, and kill the one threatening her, at worst. She cut him off during the middle of it, "Stop yammering!" she commanded him, "All you gonna do is talk my ear off? I probably raped some of your colleagues just last week! So shut up and get to the point!"

And, when Zoltan DID get to the 'point,' the Minotaurus gave a large, toothy grin, obviously excited in such a way that rivaled most other monsters on the island he'd encountered in perversity. And as her legs were spread open by the device, the one piece of equipment she could likely break, she didn't seem intent on doing so.

"My name's Ferver." she answered his question of her name, and when he stuck the tool inside her pussy, he saw her twitch, and her legs buck a little from the cool metal going inside her. "Most humans cum within a few minutes, especially the men." she chuckled. "There's no lone human who can satisfy me."

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The wizard would laugh at the command she issued to him finding it humorous that she would try to issue an order when she was the one strapped down. Zoltan would listen to her talk on the matter of no human being able to satisfy her and considered that to be a challenge. "I could consider that to be a challenge to me then Ferver. But we shall have to get to that a little later."

The mage would take one tool that was phallus shaped with a significant curve to it and coats it with the honey carefully before pushing it into her tight folds. When he did it began to spring to life squirming about inside of her like a eel or worm pumping erratically into her coating her insides with the sweetened aphrodisiac. Zoltan sat there watching her the entire time it went on being patient in this strange experiment before he walked over to her taking a good long look at her.

"I have to wonder if you produce milk like your cousin does." He would take a small chemical and places a single drop onto each nipple before taking a hand pumped milking device and attaches it to her nipples. Walking back to where he sat down to watch her pussy twitch and receive that animated dildo, he took the pump and braces it with his feet and began to thrust his hands down onto the lever working it like a balloon pump onto instead of pushing air it was trying to milk her teats.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferver inhaled deeply as Zoltan pushed the toy past her pink lips, before she grinned and let out a delighted gasp as it began to twist and spin inside her. Meanwhile, the honey on the tip of it wasted no time with coating her insides, the aphrodisiac effect quickly taking effect as Ferver's gasps became faster, soon replaced by moans as her eyes started to roll back in her head.

When Zoltan placed the suction cups on her breasts, Ferver looked down at them with curiosity. And when they began sucking, and pulling on her breasts, milk did indeed begin coming from her nipples, the white fluid passing through the tubes, filling the pump in a matter of moments. Although it likely would not be as nutritious, or as much of a delicacy as the creature's cousin race's milk, it was still an interesting find that both races produce milk.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Eventually enough milk was produced to fill up two iron shells with her exotic milk. It would prove to be very useful indeed and he would gently remove them as he watched her writhe against the restraints as she was sensually tormented by the animated phallus inside her passage. It slides back and forth within her ramming itself into her womb as hard as it could manage. His eyes were on her quietly admiring her muscular and very feminine figure. His lips curl into a slight smile running a hand over the cheek. "You do very well Fervor"

Zoltan gave a slight smile hearing the Minotaurus' labored breaths and pants of lusts as the artificial penis pumped harder into her tight and strong passage as he would run a single finger over her clitoris before whispering a single word. "Jilous" In a moment her body would suddenly arch up as a intense rush of pleasure would surge through the body as he used magic upon her to give her a sudden intense rush of physical pleasure to stimulate her. "They're just not treating you proper. Care to see why I want component's from someone as strong as you Fervor? Or do you want me to dare to try and take the challenge that no single male can slake you?" Zoltan was a bold one to say the least but there was a a purpose to what he did to be sure.

Zoltan quietly backed away and disrobed removing his robes and his undershirt and pants to reveal his nakedness. He had very little inhibitions about this and considered himself to be well suited for the task... or challenge of trying to slake Fervor's needs. Zoltan was still youthful in appearance however it was clear he was no warrior and under developed in muscle tone. At least he had the good sense to keep himself in good physical shape as far as diet went. His member however was a rather unusual sight. Firstly he was an uncircumsized man. Second he was not overtly endowed, being only five inches in length but his true capacity lied within his width for he was two inches thick and the added bonus of being a transmuter might help in such situations.

He would walk back over to the phallus and mutters another nonsensical series of words "Meilus Himus Nolen." Thus the phallus suddenly ceases and then he brought it back to the table to calmly extract the juices this thing had quite literally sucked out of her pussy. It had been stealing the love juices she had been secreting and why a sorcerer would need such a component one could not fathom for the moment. His glassy eyes soon turned back to her with a slight smile upon his face as he then says "That should be all the components that I can gather without actually hurting you. But Im sure that you will want more then just that."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferver loved every moment the animated dildo spent exciting her, plowing her insides, and tickling her sweet spot. She moaned, groaned, gasped, and even chuckled a few times with enjoyment. And when Zoltan ran his finger along her tiny clit(tiny when you consider her size, standing nearly twice as tall as the man himself), she licked her pink lips as her eyes shifted to his hand. And when he cast his spell, she tensed up for a moment as the magic violently worked about her system, before she threw her head back in a fury, orgasming powerfully, a relieved sounding moan echoing loudly within his experimental study as the Minotaurus seemed to reach her peak...

As Zoltan drew the dildo from her nether, Ferver didn't seem at all fatigued like most women would be. Rather, she still seemed to have a majority of her strength left, with no signs of wear or fatigue. "You can try, human," she taunted him, "but, should you dare let me free of these restraints... You'll find you bit off more than you could chew." she warned him with a laugh.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan considered the warning for the moment as he looked down at Fervor. He pondered also the fact that she said that not a single human male could slake her lusts and from the reactions it probably would be true considering Zoltan did not have intense stamina... not in his natural state at least. "So be it. I believe what you say... under normal circumstances anyway." Zoltan would walk over to the table once again taking a few drops of the minotaurus blood he had extracted from her. "Perhaps a demonstration is in order." Taking some of the blood into his fingertips he drew intricate patterns upon his arms and legs and then upon his face. Since he wasn't pressed for combat he did this the long drawn out way to ensure there was no possibility of failure.

"Ignis, Salanos, Rogath..." He chanted slowly his voice picking up speed as his body slowly began to shift in coloring as blue mana energy began to affix to his body. His skin tinted to a deep copper tone with his head soon sprouting long horns. Muscles tensed and became toned and more defined with every passing second. The change was swift yet gradual as if it was done too fast his body might be damaged. His height grew from five and half feet to eleven feet tall and much to her delight perhaps his member became more engorged and lengthened because of it.

He had transformed himself into a rather hulking brute of a humanoid. Fueled by his new found ability he walked right back over to Ferver and placed the tip of his manhood right at her opening. His hands took aim and soon she would feel him glide slowly into her trying to push himself all the way into her body. Once inside he looked down to see how her reaction would be and his hips began to crash against her with every firm thrust he took. The pace started off slow but powerful and the table remarkably held up to the abuse. "No lone human anyway"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferver watched intently as Zoltan transformed himself, grinning at his now much more appealing manhood. But, when he tried to jump to sex right away, Ferver's legs crushed, and destroyed the spreaders holding her legs, and denied him access. "Are you still afraid to let me free?" she questioned him, looking as if she was upset, or angry, "If you want to fuck me until I can no longer stand, then perhaps I should stand first?"

(Minotaurus are attracted to humans who are 'brave'. It's a turn on for them to have sex with the strong willed.)

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan hadn't calculated on the increased sexual drive he would have or his emotions becoming more instinctive. That was why he suddenly tried to jump her without unstrapping her. He did anticipate the increased rage but he didn't count on the increased sexual drive and it was doing a number to his mind turning him irrational. It was similar to the effect that turned monster girls into monsters. He was trying to force the issue almost his hands upon her legs until she started speaking which started to make him come around...

Panting heavily barely able to see nothing but the reddish hues of her skin. He looked highly offended by her words like she just cracked him over his horns. Turns out that he was a highly volatile person when it came to this and now he was determined to prove her wrong more then ever. His eyes looked over her bindings and then began to unravel them until she was completely free "Say that again... I beg you." To be fair she probably would have reacted the same way if someone called her a coward.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferver grinned once she was set free, before getting off from the experimental table, and standing on her hooves. She held her arms out, with her palms directed at Zoltan, sliding her hooves back, kicking the wood chipping into the air with a large grin, as if ready to charge. And, charge she did, just like a bull, colliding with Zoltan as their fists intertwined, and they fought for dominance. Both struggling, trying to overtake the other with all of their might. Before Ferver suddenly feinted, and fell backwards, immediately spinning the both of them around, so that she was on top of him.

Though he possessed great strength, Zoltan was not quite as used to being strong like Ferver, which the Minotaurus immediately took advantage of.

With her in control, Zoltan's cock was soon sheathed within Ferver's folds, right down to the hilt. Which, given his size, about as long as his arm used to be as a human, felt intensely pleasurable. And this feeling of pleasure was apparently shared, as Ferver moaned loudly when she found herself filled with Zoltan's giant cock.

Ferver chuckled, "Even if you don't satisfy me... I think I'll keep you around, just so I can play with your toys..."

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He gave a snort with a slight grin as he thrusts firmly inside her knowing she was durable enough for it. His engorged manhood pushing through her strong vaginal muscles like an sword fitting into a perfect sheath. His right hand reached up to her neck as he still had his spirit to keep challenging her with his left hand kneading her firm breasts as he gave a hard moan feeling how intensely hot she was within her own body.

His hips gyrate trying to forge a rhythm between the two of them before they managed to synch up their hips smashing into one another with powerful motions his chiseled muscles grazing over her hard clitoris forging lightning bolts of pleasure within her whilst sending intense bliss towards him in return. Sitting up he let go of her neck for now his hands bracing the stone floor for better leverage trying to now focus on the task of living up to the boasting and surpassing the challenge she had laid before him. "Be careful what you ask for..." He said aggressively trying to push her further into the act. They seemed to feed off the others dominant aggressive nature and it made for some really hot intense sex.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As fiercely as he thrusted against her, she slammed down on him just as hard, gliding up and down his now minotaur sized cock with long strides, her ass making a satisfying smack against his crotch each time she brought her pussy down to the hilt of his cock. Her moans coming forth as a result of each thrust turned to pants as fatigue started to show, even if only slightly. And after only a moment longer, the reason for her pants were revealed when she suddenly slowed her stride, and threw her head back, moaning aloud as she was ripped to her core by a powerful orgasm.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan smirked a bit seeing her ride out her climax however slowly. Her nether lips soon were firmly pressed against by his erection touching her back walls. His erection pulsed ready to discharge however he held off for the moment. He was uncertain whether she was one of those monsters that drank mens seed for nourishment or did this out of the sheer need to mate. Oh it was hard... HARD to restrain himself in this manner due to his newfound form telling him with reckless abandonment to fill her up when his human side was telling him not to. Plus she was quite the long enduring lover to be sure and she didn't mention that they never last as long as her. His minotaur side was wanting to prove her wrong. Like it was some kind of test of his might. He turned her over quickly onto her hands and knees when she was in the afterglow and held her arms behind her back for leverage as he rocked her steadily back and forth onto his erection. Her head was bowed from the position and her knees and powerful legs were the only support she had for her body along with his incredible strength. His cock throbbed slowly taking a slower pace to get used to this rhythm he was establishing and allowing his cock to cool down so he could go further with it. Unless she encouraged his climax he would persist.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Keeping her head high, the Minotaurus gripped Zoltan's wrists, holding onto him as he slammed against her ass, and pulling herself back when he prepared another thrust, sliding his cock along her wet insides, which were squeezing him pleasurably, trying to milk him of his cum, just as he milked her breasts. And she encouraged his orgasm further, or at least his pleasure, when she leaned back, bending her waist and hips so that his cock would also 'bend' as it traversed her innards, increasing his sexual pleasure twofold, while seemingly sending her own into a new height, as her moans grew into shouts each time he thrusted his cock in.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan moaned sharply feeling the tightness and arch inside her as he ruthlessly fucked her as hard as he could manage. She was able to withstand anything he could throw at her. He grits his teeth pumping furiously knowing the inevitable climax was at hand but damn he was going to hold out for as long as he could. His cock pulsed hard inside of her touching her back walls stretching her better then any other pathetic human could have ever managed. His vision blurred holding onto her wrists as they piston against one another making lewd slapping noises. Finally after a long and agonizingly blissful encounter of the physical kind, she finally felt that hot volcanic eruption inside her pussy as he began to shoot several gushers of thick seed into her. One... two... three... four... five... six. Six gushers filled her body up with liquid lust and he groaned loudly his body tensing as his cock had slammed up to the hilt into her trapping every drop inside of her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferver's whole body clenched up as Zoltan seeded her with load after load of his liquid hot cum. Her belly bulged as she was unable to contain the mass amount of his sperm inside her. "It's so hot!" she yelled as she was being filled, "How are you cumming so much!? My belly is going to burst!" she cried out. But it was obvious that she was enjoying the pain, since she experienced an orgasm during the time her belly was being filled up with Zoltan's love juice.

After she noticed that Zoltan was finished pumping her full of his seedy love, she lowered her head to look down at her own belly, before smiling with satisfaction, "You've made me look like I'm about to give birth!" she announced loudly.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He chuckled as he slowly began to pull out letting that seed flow out of her body now collecting onto the grooved stones and lets it flow into the waiting grate at the floor with his cock turning semi limp as he breathed heavily and slowly relaxing now in the afterglow of such an intense session. "I take it you approve." He said now that his hubris had been stroked and he runs a single pair of fingers along her spine in idle foreplay as he then says. "You are totally worth catching." He rubbed at her supple toned ass as he watched her slowly leak the last of his seed out of her. His cock was coated completely in his hot jizz and her womanly juices.