What's new

Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls (no Iru Nichijou)

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score
Anyone here familiar with this manga/anime? I'm patiently sitting here waiting for season 2.... did I mention patiently?

For those unfamiliar with the anime, here's the synopsis:

Synopsis
With his parents abroad, Kimihito Kurusu lived a quiet, unremarkable life alone until monster girls came crowding in! This alternate reality presents cutting-edge Japan, the first country to promote the integration of non-human species into society. After the incompetence of interspecies exchange coordinator Agent Smith leaves Kimihito as the homestay caretaker of a Lamia named Miia, the newly-minted "Darling" quickly attracts girls of various breeds, resulting in an ever-growing harem flush with eroticism and attraction.

Unfortunately for him and the ladies, sexual interactions between species is forbidden by the Interspecies Exchange Act! The only loophole is through an experimental marriage provision. Kimihito's life becomes fraught with an abundance of creature-specific caveats and sensitive interspecies law as the passionate, affectionate, and lusty women hound his every move, seeking his romantic and sexual affections. With new species often appearing and events materializing out of thin air, where Kimihito and his harem go is anyone's guess!
[Written by MAL Rewrite]

Last edited:

Wahoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls (no Iru Nichijou)

Yes I know it !
And I love the anime and the manga so far !
Also waiting for a 2nd ecchi season :)

OP
Milia

Milia

Reputation score

Yes I know it !
And I love the anime and the manga so far !
Also waiting for a 2nd ecchi season :)
I've also secretly been waiting for a hentai scene. They were so close so many times! Miia and the mermaid almost had him. Granted they also almost killed him. :p Poor guy. Honestly I don't know how he can keep going like this. Must have balls of steel. Can't forget the "sword" scene.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know if the manga is more H friendly but the anime just from what I could see in half the 1st season I saw, it will never have any H. It's the typical harem anime that never really gets there and leaves you with blue balls. A shame, really, we could use H anime with proper monsters musumes and this series' designs are quite hot. Hopefully the ones that made the oni? ogre? giant girl H anime the fucks the little kid (the one with the guy taking the cab in the middle of the night in the rain), will animate the rest of that doujinshi. There are quite a few hot monster musume's scenes there :)

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Read pretty far into the manga before the reader I used crapped out, but as far as I can tell, it's purely ecchi.

It's full of 'almost H', but never crossing the line.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Thought so. At this point of my life I find that "blue balls" genre kind of annoying, don't see the point of seeing something like that instead of actual hentai. Though with this series I can be a little understanding considering the scarce animated monster girl's material there is...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Unfortunately for him and the ladies, sexual interactions between species is forbidden by the Interspecies Exchange Act!
Bullshit, Japan would never ratify such a thing! These are the people that sealed deals by gang-ejaculating on a woman.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Also the people that are not exactly known for being very accommodating to foreigners, to put it in nice words :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Also the people that are not exactly known for being very accommodating to foreigners, to put it in nice words :p
Can ya blame them though? Industrialization ruined the entirety of their culture! Think of what the Japanese could have become without western influence!

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Just saying, it makes sense the "don't screw around with the monster girls" rule, nothing more xD

OP
Milia

Milia

Reputation score

Especially Rachnera, don't want to get ate do you? Unless of course you're into vore.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Especially Rachnera, don't want to get ate do you? Unless of course you're into vore.
Nope, I only find vore passable if it's not deadly, like a creature swallows a girl an inside screws her with all manner of.... "intremities"? xD

Didn't know she ate her mates, didn't finish the season. Sad thing, it's one of the girls I considered the hotter :/

OP
Milia

Milia

Reputation score

I know what you mean. I'm kind of into vore, but not gore-vore, I get it.

She doesn't actually in the anime,(I don't think she does in the manga either, haven't read it.) It's just a supposedly known fact that spiders eat their mates.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just saying, it makes sense the "don't screw around with the monster girls" rule, nothing more xD
It might be looked down upon, pushed into shady corners and the like, but it seems very unlikely to be made fully illegal.

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't seen/read the series, but from what I understand it's based heavily on a previous hentai doujinshi series (typically a page or two each) called something like "Living with Monster Girl." Each chapter there revolved around one of a handful of more-or-less identical brothers, each of which is married to a monster girl (naturally, they have sex during the short story). I think there was a centaur, arachne, lamia, slime, and harpy. From the pictures/clips I've seen of Monster Musume, they had pretty similar designs to the characters from that.

OP
Milia

Milia

Reputation score

I thought about posting an April Fools joke claiming season 2 was confirmed and linking to , but I figured that would be too cruel and karma would get me back, so I decided not too. :p You're welcome for saving you the heartbreak. In all seriousness however, I do hope they make a second season.