What's new

RPG RPG Maker [MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE] エルドランテ -ELDRANTE- (RJ221507)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Story:
During the journey of a peddler, named "Makane" she is a weapon merchant who moves by boat.
The ship she was on is attacked by a creature of a mystery, and she drift directly to an unknown island.
There is a town on the island, it has a mysterious dungeon swirling with magical powers and a legend of the "golden border".

Info:
Game uses RPG Maker VXAce. It has a standard turn based system and you can bring one other person with into battle. There are multiple characters you can choose from to be your second member. The game has a relationship system for the other character which will open up more options and scenes in the game. The game has a stadium where you can battle for rewards. There are three difficulty levels for elementary, intermediate, advanced for the stadium. Over 100 H-scenes and over 50 outfits including the party members.
Links

Last edited:
OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Dev said that this game is coming out the middle of this month. So hopefully it comes out this week.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh wow, the new game from the dev of Made in Maidog. I played that last game and I wasn't sure on how I feel about it. It was indeed a good story-driven game which made me laugh too, but it was nearly impossible to play without a walkthrough (and even with it, I wasn't able to finish some side-quest) and the h-scenes were quite vanilla. I'll give it a try 'cause I think the dev put a lot of effort in making those games (I mean, I liked even the soundtrack of Made in Maidog, which for an h-game is simply...odd?), but I really really hope this time he puts some more kinky scenes in it.

Last edited:

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Aaaaaaand now on the dlsite page the ETA is undefined. Not a good sign, I have to say.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Dev updated there blog saying the game was submitted to Dlsite.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok and now here comes the fuss...
I'm guessing the members that can join your party have scenes? Is that right? If so, it's going to be a pain...

Edit* How do you even get any scenes, appart from the ones with the guys scattered around the town? Monsters give nothing, bosses give nothing (either winning or losing).
I've just been trading stuff with the NPCs that have a silver star above them.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...so, as it's usually the case, there's already a bugfix update. Also, the author has found/been informed about a few more bugs (for example empty bar shopping list) and has another bugfix planned.

Though, FFS, while these gameplay choices have its charm, the wolves in the second area (not counting the semi-tutorial one) are a bit too strong. There's probably some equipment I'm missing that would allow me to live up to the point I'll be able to fight them on more equal ground...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Though, FFS, while these gameplay choices have its charm, the wolves in the second area (not counting the semi-tutorial one) are a bit too strong. There's probably some equipment I'm missing that would allow me to live up to the point I'll be able to fight them on more equal ground...
I've cleared the 1st 3 dungeons (1st campaign) with a bit of ease, but the 3rd felt like having the level of the party members being reset to become a problem, because on the 1st stage I was almost KO'ed in 1 hit...
When I went for the 2nd campaign I got KO'ed on 1st hit... I've no idea what to do anymore...
Also, with the arena, the mc is set with 777 HP and when it reaches the boss, dealing abit over 300 with the sword skill to it doesn't do much, when the boss can deal almost 200 damage sometimes... so I can't even clear the 1st arena stage.

Am I missing something here?

Edit* After unpacking the game I found out where the scenes come from. There's certain monsters that trigger a scene on loss. The monsters that have the scene have a message from the mc at the start of the battle.
There's also a variation on the scenes due to a variable that controls the mc's progress. Not sure what this progress is though.

Also, having certain monsters of this category require a certain partner on the partner to trigger.

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I was interested in this game but it looks like it's a big grind fest for sex scenes with specific requirements. I'll wait for a full save. :/

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well...like for his previous game, I'll wait for a walkthrough.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This H game definitely focuses more on the game then the H, it's got a lot of H scenes but it's spread pretty thin on the bread, the cast is comparable to your average harem so that doesn't help it either. Really I imagine the story and visuals the creator put into this game is what tries to sell it off as something grandiose, but it's not truly meant for your fapping hand sadly unless you really digest his artstyle given you'll undergo long periods of rest before you can get to fapping again. I'd wait for a full save if you just want to fap or wait for a possible translation if you want to play. This H game didn't integrate the H content all that well so you'll be more enticed to play it for it's story then anything else.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
This H game definitely focuses more on the game then the H, it's got a lot of H scenes but it's spread pretty thin on the bread, the cast is comparable to your average harem so that doesn't help it either. Really I imagine the story and visuals the creator put into this game is what tries to sell it off as something grandiose, but it's not truly meant for your fapping hand sadly unless you really digest his artstyle given you'll undergo long periods of rest before you can get to fapping again. I'd wait for a full save if you just want to fap or wait for a possible translation if you want to play. This H game didn't integrate the H content all that well so you'll be more enticed to play it for it's story then anything else.
100% agree.
I think the main problem is how he always ends up stretching the combat system to a point where you need to waste 10 mins on each dungeon to take down the boss, increasing the time you need to waste progressivelly, as the dungeons get harder and harder...
I'm still on the 7th dungeon and I already spent like 4 hours on it, not counting the fact that it took me 3 hours to realize that I was doing the same quests over and over for the same NPCs, because apparently the author forgot/didn't bother to mention that those NPCs are daily traders -_-

alan0n

Reputation score
Got an automatic machine translation running on this right now. since I played a bit and just brute forcing it seemed pretty much impossible. Assuming it works, and its not too large once zipped Ill pass it along. Been going for about 4 hours now and its about 15% done. Will update when its done, hopefully it doesn't break the game.

It shouldn't though, already had it running with everything but common events translated earlier today and it played fine.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just found the 5th costume. Starting costume, Naked, Prostitute, Latex(?) and now some sort of bag.

So far I got costumes from some gold star quests as I increased my lewdness through prostitution and then I was long without getting a new one. Until the bag one which I got from getting the 3rd scene of some santaclaus monster in the dungeon (had to lose to him like 8-10 times). Left counter for the dungeon, 2B, D path.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...anyway, the second update has been published, though I can't fully parse the gibberish google spits out for the latest comments, so I'm not sure whether the few more bugs that were reported were all fixed there or is there another one coming.

Last edited:

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
Got an automatic machine translation running on this right now. since I played a bit and just brute forcing it seemed pretty much impossible. Assuming it works, and its not too large once zipped Ill pass it along.
Would be interested in this if you still intend to share it, especially if you translated the interface/skills/inventory/etc.
Thank you.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
d03B1.png

help, could anyone tell what this mean? it keep said "didn't meet requirement" but i can't tell what