What's new

RPG RPG Maker [MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE] エルドランテ -ELDRANTE- (RJ221507)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
In the item/scene collection building in the costumes section I seem to be missing 6th, 7th, 9th and 10th costumes (8th is the bag costume). So far I've gained prostitution rank S+ with over 3k lewdness or something and I unlocked the house in the slums area where there's a thug guarding the door. However I can't go inside, possibly because I'm missing a costume. There's also a couple scenes in the slums bar which I can't trigger because of missing costumes.

I'm guessing I'm missing something like barmaid/bunnygirl costumes and it would seem as though I should be able to get them already. Anyone know how to get them? It is possible that I just haven't progressed the story far enough to get them...

Also what's with the woman in the big house who you can donate money to? So far I've donated about 100k and I forget what the amount she mentioned was.

EDIT: Ok the big house guarded by the thug didn't have a costume requirement. I went to the southmost warehouse in the slums docks area (during night time) where there was an event, after which I got an item which I had to craft into another item. Then I was able to bring this new item inside the guarded house.

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
Would be interested in this if you still intend to share it, especially if you translated the interface/skills/inventory/etc.
Thank you.
I did get the items, weapons, armor, most stats and I think all skills working. But anything more than that and it broke. So its not super useful honestly, since the quest dialogue isnt translated but the items themselves are. If you are interested though I can run it again, still have the scripts. Just takes about 10 hours to run through it, which can easily be done while at work.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I did get the items, weapons, armor, most stats and I think all skills working. But anything more than that and it broke. So its not super useful honestly, since the quest dialogue isnt translated but the items themselves are. If you are interested though I can run it again, still have the scripts. Just takes about 10 hours to run through it, which can easily be done while at work.
Well, item translation is already something worth of, since in this game quests involve using the correct item.

winndy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found an armor/shield with purple name. In the same dungeon i found a quest related to the shield. What do i do with the shield? It has only +1 Def, but it seems like the evolved version are way stronger.

Edit> Solved
In the building, where you can choose your partner and enter the dungeon, on the right side is a succubus. She can identify the purple named items

Attachments

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
Well, item translation is already something worth of, since in this game quests involve using the correct item.
Aight, will rerun it tonight and put it up (probably) after work tomorrow. But honestly I feel like its harder to play it like this than all in Japanese. At least in JP you can match the words, even if you don't know what they mean, to complete quests. This way.... You have no fucking clue what your looking for unless you read JP.

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
Mmmm still had most of it in my recycle bin, so only took an hour or so to redo some stuff.

Im still playing this version and have not run into any errors, but I make no promises that others will not.

First a few caveats:
This is for v1.00.
This is a MTL, not a real translation. Im way to lazy to manually translate something this large.
I will not support, update, or maintain this patch. So if someone else wants to, or wants it for a basis for an actual translation you need not even ask. Its all yours.
This was not tested by others. If your machine catches on fire and burns down 1000 acres of california its got nothing to do with me.

Credit:
This would not be possible without prao179's nifty work from this thread. I highly recommend you find some reason to +rep him.

Whats Translated:
Weapons, Classes, Skills, Armors, Items, some menus and some battle effects.

What isn't:
Everything else. Including, but not limited to conversations, quests, quest logs, etc etc

Attachments

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...looks like at about the same time 1.03 has surfaced *and* dlsite was updated to 1.04...

No blog post about 1.04 yet, but it might be a little more significant update than the previous bugfixes.

Edit: the blog post is out and it's actually 1.05, as a few more corrections were added.
The new thing (AFAIU the google gibberish) are improvements in the monster book on keeping the track of monster locations.

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The game was done very well, but in my honest opinion, I think the game is still lack lustre. It just didn't have that addictive essence that would make me want to go playing it for long, or maybe it was just not my cup of tea.

Nonetheless, a good game.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
This is for v1.00.
Whats Translated:
That is still very helpful in a game that heavily relies on gear.
Thank you very much for sharing it with us all here.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Whats Translated:
Made some menu translations, but its custom code based so idk how to import it as a file :/

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Here's a pure end game save that has no h-scenes(excluding unavoidable ones). Anyone know how to transfer all your stuff to the second gameplay? (Change it back to .rvdata2 once download, cant get the original save in because of not allowed extension :/)

Edit: Anyone know what the gold keys are for?(It said a secret chest corridors of some sort...)

Attachments

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As for the transfer, at the end you should be able to buy items, that once owned make you able to transfer a quantity relevant to the item.
As for the keys, on the last floor before the boss, once you use then (4 used in one go) you'll get a staircase to an extra floor - a treasury with night-buffed guardians. Likely game tells you that at some place...well, if you know the language.
Other thing it likely tells is how to get most of those 宝珠 accessories, though even there it keeps you guessing what you'll get till you make the exchange.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
As for the transfer, at the end you should be able to buy items, that once owned make you able to transfer a quantity relevant to the item.
The shop doesn't sell anything to me, tried to sell stuff to the shop to see if i can buy it, but nothing appeared in the buy tab.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
TBH, I've got no idea which shop it's supposed to be. I'm simply referring to what I've made of of google gibberish of relevant part of

KillerDxD

Reputation score
TBH, I've got no idea which shop it's supposed to be. I'm simply referring to what I've made of of google gibberish of relevant part of
Save above, outside the house there's a lady that starts new game and bunch of transfer info, first option doesn't sell anything though, possible version bug?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe, somebody here has an idea on what's wrong on my end.
I've had the purple-haired gunner girl with me all the time - until an event where some dark-skinned catgirl saved me from what I assume was supposed to be a flamboyant pervert and she replaced the gunner girl. But now, I can't find her (or her red-haired companion, for that matter) anwhere. At the very least, I couldn't find them in any buildings at any time.
Am I missing something, or am I actually stuck with the catgirl for some time? Cause I haven't had much in the way of progress due to being such a stickler for sidequests, so I try to solve as many as I can and keep repeating the first dungeon A and B path.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Inspector_Whatsup: you should look more at the actual subquests, not the repeatable daily quests. While the later are somewhat useful too (rel boost, some of mats that early on are hard to get and - of course - the equipment awards for number of completed the first time (counter goes further, but the last award seems to be at 100)), it's the former that make real changes (Ruki and the slum couple (Fred/Stella) join after two of those).
Though as for your current point of the story, you need to complete a few steps of the main quest line, then all three become selectable again.