What's new

More Like [A Tentacled Romance]

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dig consentacles, but I don't know how to find more for it other than searching by artist, and this artist only has two entries. Furthermore, any attribution I can find to this individual seems to go to someone who almost exclusively draws catgirls with dicks.

In either case, I don't need more work than is already accounted for, but more in the same vein, or perhaps better instruction on how to go about finding it.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: More Like [A Tentacled Romance]

I'm guessing you know about Tentacle Lovers. I didn't know about the one you linked, so thank you, always good to find new hot tentacle material, but the art reminded me of Tentacle Lovers. The circle for that one is Namonashi, though I don't know if it released more original works like Tentacle Lovers, all I can find are short doujinshis based on established series and characters.

There are also a couple of Wendybell games that I think deal with "semi consensual" tentacles, as in at first they are scared but then they like it. Also there's a game on DLSite about a girl that keeps a tentacle as a pet, forgot the exact name but I'm pretty sure it's something goofy like "My pet is a tentacle!".

And that's everything I can think of. I'm a very huge tentacle genre fan and from what I can remember it's very unusual the consensual thing. At best is more like they end up liking it because their minds got broken by pleasure. In those ones I told you even though they are scared the first time they end up liking it by their own choice and in complete use of their senses (or I at least I think so xD)

OP
H

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. Good guess, I am vaguely familiar with TL, although it has been a while. I only seem to remember that it exists, so it may be time to revisit.

I played one game with lots of tentacles and a mechanic where the player character basically births new party members. Can't remember the name of it, don't know if I still have it lying around, but I think I wouldn't be able to post it here as one character may have been loli(I really wasn't sure at the time), that may also be the reason I never finished it.

Mind break has basically been what I subsist on while unable to find things that don't rely on it within the narrative hook.

Edit: Ohp, searched it up, now I remember TL, yeah, good stuff.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I played one game with lots of tentacles and a mechanic where the player character basically births new party members. Can't remember the name of it, don't know if I still have it lying around, but I think I wouldn't be able to post it here as one character may have been loli(I really wasn't sure at the time), that may also be the reason I never finished it.
I'm pretty sure I know which game you are talking about. I haven't played it because the character is waaaay too loli for my liking but I still might give it a try because A)it has futanari, B) there seems to be some boob growth scenes, and C) that circle's games are reeeally popular so there must be a reason.

I will most lilkely try their older games that have less loli characters first. In fact, I think in at least one of them the main character also gives birth the new monster party members. Here's the circle's list of games in case you want to check them out: