What's new

More survivors?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The activity of the women walking around the city is increasing, we would like it to be investigated today.

(Brawler type recommended.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: More survivors?

Shrike's name is on the list, make sure you sign up in this thread, guys. :p

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Was just about to, jeepers :p ))

Shrike leaned against the wall beside the door out. She had her name on the paper, now all she had to do was wait for whoever else decided to sign up.

Kayi

Reputation score

((Azure would like to sign up for More Survivors.

I'm able to post quickly for the rest of the night, barring minor breaks. Which should be the best 4 or 5 hours.

However, Azure has underhanded motives in mind, and is likely to lead the group in the wrong direction for her own needs.

She will also try her hardest to make sure everyone wears her medical monitors, so she can gather data and use it for furthering her study.

If this is acceptable... I'm ready to start any time now.))

Kayi

Reputation score

(If it's not, then I guess Azure gets bumped out of the mission.)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Well, River doesn't exactly trust Azure at the moment, after she ditched her and Lin the last time. Feel free to talk to her about it though.))

Kayi

Reputation score

(as I said before, please don't abuse IC and OOC crossover factors -_- It irritates me to no end that people keep begrudging me for IC actions, and I don't want to be annoyed about the reverse happening too. Consider it that Azure yelled she was luring the creatures off since the one that was fighting her in that topic left with her, if you really need an explination that suits you IC)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((I don't abuse OOC knowledge Kayi, I am as much a stickler for that as you are. They were fighting, Azure disappeared after making River wait to save Lin, which made her Honourable flare up and she was kind of bitter about it. Was there a post where she said she was luring them off? I honestly don't remember, or might have missed it, and yeah, that would remedy the situation quite well. Is that what we're going with?))

Kayi

Reputation score

(There was no post related to it because the reason Azure disappeared was related to OOC issues. So please avoid mistreating Azure for it. Based on the fact the monster disappeared with Azure, that explanation of what happened seems to make the most sense. Though she will certainly apologize for not being able to re-join the group after her abrupt departure.)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Ah, that's what happened. Alright, we can go with that then :) ))

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin only managed to walk away from the door a few steps before smacking into River.

"Ow, sorry." Lin muttered before recongnizing River. "River! Good morning," Lin greeted her friend.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hey there Lin." River says, smiling. "I didn't see you yesterday, how are you?"

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin thought for a moment.
Should she tell her about Rin?

"Um... Doing fine I guess." Lin replied, "Anyways, I am gonna come with you on your mission ok?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River nods.

"Alright, glad to have you. Now all we need is one more person, and we're set."

Kayi

Reputation score

(Sadly you still need one more because I'm stepping out for tonight. I won't be active enough for the rest of the night for it to be worth my joining at this point. Good luck finding a third. Otherwise, tomorrow maybe?)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Tomorrow sounds good, I'm somewhat less active than usual tonight as well, due to my need to actually sto work to post here for once :\ Still up for some Idle chat in the meanwhile though :) ))

Kayi

Reputation score

(if this mission is ever going to get started, Azure will sign up again.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lin,

River,

And Azure

Are these the party members?

Kayi

Reputation score

(uhm... if I need to reply again, yes Azure's in. Hoping anyone else is still around or going to join.)