What's new

ACT Patreon Active [MoxieTouch] Deep in Brixen Space [v0.3.9]

What do you enjoy in side scroller games?

• Gameplay

Votes: 108 58.7%
  • In-game Sprites

Votes: 162 88.0%
  • Static Image CGs

Votes: 23 12.5%
  • Animated CGs

Votes: 66 35.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OP
MoxieTouch

MoxieTouch

Reputation score
finaly got to play this...and i already found thee rainbow text room wooo not sure why but earlyer builds would not work
Glad you got to play!

The animation for the "umbrella"s fwooping back down in the light is quite neat.
Really wanted to do this. Real happy it's done, cause their "fwops" make me giggle so much. Now need a level where both light-shy and light-aggro plants are littered and encourage flashlight gameplay.

What was the character's name?
- Her name's Moxie (yes. It's weird.)

Moxie is a really fitting name for her. Shame my username was already there before making the character, so I was stuck between a rock and an even hard rock.

Her name got stuck anyway, so I shrugged and went for it anyway.

Funnily and surprisingly, this doesnt cause much confusion in Discord. When someone refers to a "Moxie", others seem to know which one. Just feels like knowing two people who happen to have the same name.

Also does she enjoy their stuff? In some at least, you can see her smiling, soooo... yes?
yes.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there no Windows version?

EDIT:

Your Patreon links to a mega folder with outdated linux/mac versions, just so you know. I got the windows version from Itch.o but who knows if it's the most updated version.

Last edited:

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score

EDIT:

Your Patreon links to a mega folder with outdated linux/mac versions, just so you know. I got the windows version from Itch.o but who knows if it's the most updated version.
I think they ditched ulmf, better go message him on twitter

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Haven't played this in a while and grabbed a newer version off F95

Just me or has the dev made the sex scenes less rapey by changing her facial expressions?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just me or has the dev made the sex scenes less rapey by changing her facial expressions?
So apparantly someone did ask about whether she was enjoying the tentacles or not. The creator actually said yes she's indeed enjoying it. It wasn't really meant to be rape, I guess. Of course this could be because of patreon stance on rape. A few other creators had to tone down or remove their content if it should rape. Someone also mentioned that Patreon will sometimes watch content creators and if they release a version with offending material off of their website, they can still get their patreon pulled. It's stupid puritan bs.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Patreon says that but when Reverse Rodeo happens they just let it slide.
Chad devs just use fantia/ci-en like regular human beings.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Patreon says that but when Reverse Rodeo happens they just let it slide.
Chad devs just use fantia/ci-en like regular human beings.
Idk what their enforcement policy is because I know there's still some devs that have obvious rape in their game, yet they are left alone. Heck on told them that they just couldn't have a dog even though had rape content. The reason why the devs use patreon is because of paypal. There's a lot of people who are to scared to use their actual credit card and will only use paypal to support.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
The enforcement policy of patreon is "If nobody reported it it isn't happening. If someone reported it we will rule with an iron fist and force changes including ones unrelated to the problem or boot them off"
So basically it is understandable for devs to be very paranoid about patreon killing their income

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
The enforcement policy of patreon is "If nobody reported it it isn't happening. If someone reported it we will rule with an iron fist and force changes including ones unrelated to the problem or boot them off"
So basically it is understandable for devs to be very paranoid about patreon killing their income
the other is how much money a patreon bring, the more money they bring, the more lenient Patreon get with them.

OP
MoxieTouch

MoxieTouch

Reputation score
Hi! It's been a while. Wanted to focus on the game, so I focused more on the game, will tidy up the place.

So, here's new stuff:

Koubold in the Diner

question.gif
Koubold found in the Diner, finding food.

Woof Interactions
dooropen.gif
Woof covering his eyes after being flashed with the flashlight.

Train
trainstation.gif
Train with a neat lighting system.

West Wing (Mall Extension)
westwing.gif
Level above the main hub connecting to the mall.

And a couple of new features, levels, and a cinema tape.

--------------------------------------

EDIT:

There should be a windows version.
What are the trashcans all about eh?
Also the game is quite wonderful ~3~
Thank you! It's for achievements later. This dev-cycle will focus more on the endings / extras (like achievements), so expect that in the next update.

It's meant for her to enjoy it, but had difficulty showing that expression in small pixel art. It's why floating hearts were there in some animations from the beginning, to show she was enjoying.

Her expressions are much better represented in the cinema animations. All cinema animations show her enjoying it much clearer, since a big canvas is easier to represent and draw expressions than small pixel art.

I think they ditched ulmf, better go message him on twitter
More of time-management. Wanted to focus more on the game since I felt like I spent a good chunk of time online, so I focused more on the game. There's a fair bit of new stuff now.

Speaking of new stuff, here's some upcoming things.

--------------------------------------
Upcoming things:

The Meet Up - Koubold and Woof Miniquest
munch.gif
A miniquest of Koubold and Woof after interacting with both of them. Drops a cinema animation.

Krita Mox - Cinema design tests
moxattires.png

Designs test for Mox while trying out Krita. For the remaining final cinema animations.

New Plant Creature - Rest Plant
cushion_sketch.png

Finally solves a way to clear the circles, with new animations as well.

Dropping and Combining Ammo
combine.gif

Can now drop and combing ammo.

That's it for now! Will work on the game.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure if it's fixed now as that was quite a while ago, but it was definitely a linux version. I've since had no issues getting the windows version of your game, though, and it's quite fun. Not typically a fan of Patreon games from unproven developers but I do like seeing when those same developers realize that and don't put the cart before the horse by using patreon for support instead of paid early access for a game that may or may not ever be complete.

Definitely appreciate it!