What's new

ACT [モヤシ技研] Eliminator カエデさん / Eliminator Kaede-san (RJ209760)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've stumbled across a little something called Eliminator. From what I can tell its a tech-demo at best made by a single developer. Goes by Rousokuc on Twitter. The game appears to be in a beta state, and was made available for a short time back in Jan 2017. It doesn't look like the beta has any H-content but it seems like it was or is intended to have some.

The only dev blog I see is this, but it seems it hasn't been updated since the start of the year.

The project maybe DOA for all I know. More links to investigate:

Builds:

Last edited by a moderator:

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Eliminator (UE4, JPN)

hm.. quite interesting.

Eliminator Kaede-san.

According to the Twitter account, the tech demo was available until last July.
And from his CV-ish website, he's working on this game alone and expected release date is September.
Even his latest FB post on 23rd says it's gonna be released soon.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The way the aiming, camera, and camera positioning look remind me of that Haydee game from a while back. Looks like a decent game.

Cpoomz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

UE4? Dang it my laptop cant handle that! >:O

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Well this certainly looks appealing, I like the ass physics a lot lol. Even though it looks like it needs a bit of tweaking. A bit too jiggly for a butt in a spandex suit.

Definitely following this one

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Eliminator Kaede-san (UE4, JPN)

He only uses his twitter (@rousokuc) and VALU (though he just reposts what he says from twitter on there).
If everything goes smoothly, it should be released at the end of September.

I've been following him since early this year and have all his public builds. I'll just post his latest one though (v0.92 beta). It's Unity by the way, not UE4.
The build has no H, can't unlock the costumes (if you're handy with Unity, you can equip them by changing some values).
Expect bugs but not as much as the previous build (v0.91).

Attachments

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Eliminator Kaede-san (UE4, JPN)

He only uses his twitter (@rousokuc) and VALU (though he just reposts what he says from twitter on there).
If everything goes smoothly, it should be released at the end of September.

I've been following him since early this year and have all his public builds. I'll just post his latest one though (v0.92 beta). It's Unity by the way, not UE4.
The build has no H, can't unlock the costumes (if you're handy with Unity, you can equip them by changing some values).
Expect bugs but not as much as the previous build (v0.91).
I'm so unbelievably glad you threw this out there because this game isn't even out and I truly feel like it has a lot of the potential I was looking for in Rape of the Dead. Even if it's kind of rude to compare, I feel that the movement, third person camera (and aiming) are all extremely well done, not to mention the insane amount of map detail.

For some reason, to me I wouldn't be all that disappointed if there *wasn't* all that much H. I kinda just had some fun looking for all of those green mascots to shoot and running around (only 8 left). And if there were some sort of H Earth Defense Force from this guy in the future I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

The hype is unreal.

OP
sgtbilco

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Eliminator Kaede-san (Unity, JPN)

Permalinked the latest build on the header post and adjusted the title. Don't know where I got Unreal from, guess I was thinking of something else while writing.

It's not bad, but the AI is way too fast. I felt legit dread while running away from them. It's a shame there's no H-content in it yet, the MC looks great. Got a little dizzy after a while from the FOV though.

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Permalinked the latest build on the header post and adjusted the title. Don't know where I got Unreal from, guess I was thinking of something else while writing.
I wouldn't mind a UE4 game from him either. He knows his way around the engine. Looking back at his tweets, I think I've actually been following him since last year.

Anyway, I'll probably purchase it once it releases on DLsite or DMM. Who knows, maybe it will be on steam too down the line as he mentioned it once or twice.

Attachments

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Something to look forward to, in like 10 years or maybe never.

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He posted on the twitter that the game is completed. Now he's just making promotional materials and preview videos.

LeTaco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

BOIS SHE IS UP

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ209760.html

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting game, although there doesn't seem to be any GoR/clothing damage.

Also... the mobs move like.. really... really fast

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Uhh... those preview pics only suggest nudity and pissing of all things...

Edit:
Genre
Breast Masturbation Pissing / Piss Scat Netcomi blood / bloodshed

I think I'll avoid this one, not sure what Netcomi is but its probably nothing good.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Uhh... those preview pics only suggest nudity and pissing of all things...

Edit:
Genre
Breast Masturbation Pissing / Piss Scat Netcomi blood / bloodshed

I think I'll avoid this one, not sure what Netcomi is but its probably nothing good.
Yup, just like the hundreds/thousands of other games with their preview pics, you won't know until you try it, what all it has in it.

Its only 1gb or so, had to see if the new demo had something possibly different in it.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think you've mistranslated that. I'm pretty sure it's actually "Nekomimi" meaning "Cat Ears".

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, is there any sexual content in this game?

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One funny twitter post from the creator.
He says that he was expecting the game would reach about 400 downloads.

And it already hit 300+ just by 6 hours after appeared on DLsite.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

doesn't look like there is going to be any real H from the demo or pics, you'd think it would be at least a picture of something. awesome looking game that is not an awesome H-game it would seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.