What's new

MTG: Hentai Cards

Reputation score
Just a few hentai based MTG cards I make out of boredom sometimes, thought I'd share them for those who may find them mildly amusing. (They're also on an album in my profile, but I felt like putting them somewhere that someone would have a chance of seeing them.) Enjoy! :D

VB-TR.jpg

Draenei Seductress.jpg

LG.jpg

Edit: I should also note that none of the images used for the cards are drawn by me, I lack the creativity and artistic talent to create pictures of even minute quality.

Last edited:

cloudwindgate

Reputation score
Re: MTG: Hentai Cards

lol there interesting
I made something like this when i was younger........although i wasnt as turn to the dark side by hentai yet so it was pretty inocent stuff.....

now i like the violent blowjob and tenticle rape lol wow how far ive come.

since you didnt have any commetn i decided i would comment

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Speaking from a player's perspective, that planeswalker's summoning cost is a bit too high. Considering it can be immediately taken down with a single Lightning Bolt or something similiar and you can add only one token per turn, this makes the investment risky - and we're talking about 6 mana here. I know only one planeswalker with a converted mana cost higher than 4 that starts with only three counters, and he gains two per turn. And since first ability is tame, second has a bigger cost than the first one (wait two turns to cast it once) and you'd need at least four turns to play the third one without destroying the planeswalker, I'd say it's not very practical.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Were those pics drawed?
No, they were grown in a petri dish under carefully controlled conditions as part of a laboratory experiment. The experiment failed, and what you see are the results.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'Tentacle Rape' Should be an 'Enchantment - Aura' so that it is a permanent which lasts between turns, you can put 'Flash' on it if you still want to be able to play it as an Instant, it would also have to have a counter mechanic which removed or added counters between turns so that it could trigger the desired effect after a couple turns.

The correct text for this card would read.

'Tentacle Rape" Enchant Creature - Aura

Enchant Creature

Enchanted Creature is unable to Attack, Block or Use activated abilities (i added that one), At the beginning of Your (or Controller's) Endstep (or Upkeep), add a +1/+1 (or -1/-1) Counter is added to creature, when that creature has two or more +1/-1 Counters attached to it, Destroy (Or Exile) Enchanted Creature and Put 3 Black 2/2 'Tentacle Monstrosity Tokens onto the battlefield under your control.

"You want Advice for Traveling through the Swamps of Morkrut? Walk Fast and Wear Tight Clothing." - Liliana Vess

Just being Thorough =D

Last edited: