What's new

ADV [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 修学旅行 (RJ158987)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 修学旅行/Mutchi Ignorance School Trip

Does anyone know if they plan on releasing more of the What If Scenarios? I've Also I can't seem to find a link for the most recent version, if anyone is able to find one I'd really appreciate the pm.

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if they plan on releasing more of the What If Scenarios? I've Also I can't seem to find a link for the most recent version, if anyone is able to find one I'd really appreciate the pm.
we're getting at least one more release of the what if scenarios in September.

The PM links are gonna be harder to find, because the guy translating the IFs (and I think he was also the one who did summer vacation) made a point about supporting the dev and purchasing the game

rizo

Reputation score

we're getting at least one more release of the what if scenarios in September.

The PM links are gonna be harder to find, because the guy translating the IFs (and I think he was also the one who did summer vacation) made a point about supporting the dev and purchasing the game
I would happily support the game but I've already completed the game and the what ifs, up to number 5. So I can't justify buying it. I would happily buy the first one, country life if it was translated of course.

clownyxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome news
It'd be interesting to see her POV of the story

Btw, does anyone have the link for 1.502?
To be clear, I am not asking for the link to be posted here, rather am merely asking if anyone's is willing to accept pms with link requests?
Anyone has the newest version? If so can you pm it to me?

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

say why when i click start suddenly just give me 2 scene and cant play the game? or i missed something?

edit : nah i just confuse with if and school trip , so what that "if" version? just ending game?

Last edited:

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to lose your virginity in the first game (Inaka)? I beat the game and kept talking with everyone and hunting for scenes till I was way beyond level 99 so I'm pretty stuck here. Any help would be appreciated.
IIRC the regular way is by curing her sister, who challenges you to a duel on the mountain's peak post-game. Here's where collecting all the scenes and raising Yutaka's levels come in handy: if you duel her and win you get the ultimate sex bible. Yutaka uses it to learn about sex and then you can basically do it with anyone - it's like a whole new game suddenly.
say why when i click start suddenly just give me 2 scene and cant play the game? or i missed something?

edit : nah i just confuse with if and school trip , so what that "if" version? just ending game?
It's like a collection of what-if stories: bonus scenes that kinda fit anyplace or no place in the timeline of the series. There's soon to be 10 episodes.

Might as well give an update here - I started working on Country Life and I'm maybe a quarter of the way through. The dev seems pretty serious about doing a remake soon, however, so I'm considering holding off and putting my effort into that instead. I also have like ~25 pics I've tl'ed off her pixiv to upload... what do you guys think?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Might as well give an update here - I started working on Country Life and I'm maybe a quarter of the way through. The dev seems pretty serious about doing a remake soon, however, so I'm considering holding off and putting my effort into that instead. I also have like ~25 pics I've tl'ed off her pixiv to upload... what do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

hell why dont you do country life first then work on the next game that they releasin...

PS.god bless you for working on country life man like seriously i went and begged many people to do it and even went to the translation thread....the struggle was real:eek:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IIRC the regular way is by curing her sister, who challenges you to a duel on the mountain's peak post-game. Here's where collecting all the scenes and raising Yutaka's levels come in handy: if you duel her and win you get the ultimate sex bible. Yutaka uses it to learn about sex and then you can basically do it with anyone - it's like a whole new game suddenly.
It's like a collection of what-if stories: bonus scenes that kinda fit anyplace or no place in the timeline of the series. There's soon to be 10 episodes.

Might as well give an update here - I started working on Country Life and I'm maybe a quarter of the way through. The dev seems pretty serious about doing a remake soon, however, so I'm considering holding off and putting my effort into that instead. I also have like ~25 pics I've tl'ed off her pixiv to upload... what do you guys think?
Finish it, that game's been long overdue. I'll much rather you complete Country Life and have to wait on the remake as we won't know how long the dev will take to finish said remake.

And I'm keen to keeping both originals and remakes (I have both the originals and remakes of the M.W.O. games, Harlem of Vampire Lord and Elequest.) since they sometimes make some pretty big changes. So having a translation for both is right up my alley.

rizo

Reputation score

I think you should translate the original, it's the only one which hasn't been translated. So it would be nice having it done. Then work on the remake when it's complete.

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

finishing the original would be nice, im sure many people would appreciate it ( at least me :D )

played country life maybe 6 months ago with agth /TA, the game itself was great, the machine translation wasnt..........

SchwarHase

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm.. ok i'm confused with how the games are being sequence.

Q1: Country Life(inaka) > School trip > Summer Vacation > IF story and an upcoming game which will be hosted 5 years ltr??

Q2: From what i had searched, it seems there are 8 IF story being translated but my game only has up to 3 IF story that are playable (rest locked or so, cant really understand with machine translated). Is it due to not being the latest version?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Q1: Country Life(inaka) > School trip > Summer Vacation > IF story and an upcoming game which will be hosted 5 years ltr??

Q2: From what i had searched, it seems there are 8 IF story being translated but my game only has up to 3 IF story that are playable (rest locked or so, cant really understand with machine translated). Is it due to not being the latest version?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=978598&postcount=23

And yeah it means your game is out of date.

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe the games are supposed to be independent of each other. They are more like what-if scenarios. That would explain why she starts out seeming like a 10-year-old boy in every major installment and then matures into an adult body in just a single night. One of the IF scenarios for School trip is if the first game was canon and took place before the second. I believe the next game in development is supposed to be about the sister.

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I believe the games are supposed to be independent of each other. They are more like what-if scenarios. That would explain why she starts out seeming like a 10-year-old boy in every major installment and then matures into an adult body in just a single night. One of the IF scenarios for School trip is if the first game was canon and took place before the second. I believe the next game in development is supposed to be about the sister.
Not quite. There is an overarching story that goes

Opening sequence in Country life where she's flat
-
Summer Vacation
-
The rest of Country life
-
School Trip

Just any scene where she loses her virginity prior to school trip (and possibly in school trip too) isn't considered canon. There's also a flashback at the start of School trip that I think is earlier than the opening sequence than country life, but I'm not sure. It is true that the continuity barely matters though

Last edited:

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You guys make a good point about the value of the originals... I usually collect both myself when I have the option. I'll keep chugging away at Country Life - since I'm using RPGMTrans maybe a big chunk of the renewal will get taken care of too when it gets released! (a guy can dream :eek:)

Also, I'll try and release a demo patch here soon of the first 3 days of Country Life so you guys can keep me on track (and point out any errors, suggestions, what have you). I also ran through School Trip and Summer Vacation again and might put out minor updates for those too. Then dig into the new IF and maybe put final touches on the ~20 tl'ed pics I've been sitting on for months :rolleyes: But do I do that before or after putting out my partial of 涙声のギニヨル? *Sigh*

Lastly, I usually don't announce things ahead of time because massive delays can lurk behind every corner. Hate to say it, but no promises on a release date. If I do lose steam, I'll post what I have.

P.S. Did anyone ever figure out if the DMM version of any of the games is less censored?

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello!

This time there is no picture.
I was planning on updating Pixive on the previous Saturday and Sunday, but I started drawing 2 something at the same time, and I
plan to upload 2 photos this week. Both are copyright pictures!

Since it has already become Tuesday, I think I will upload two pieces at the same time on the weekend.
I am sorry if I was waiting for you late!

With the next blog update, I will introduce a bit about the new RPG!
I am sorry to shorten it, but it is not!

BOIIIIs we getting to see the how the game is gonna look next weeks:D

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So it seems the dev snuck something into the bugfix update just released for School Trip. Here it is, tl'ed for your viewing pleasure.

Original
The title reads:
Slut!? ⇔ Airhead!?
Country Life (temp name)

Get hype!

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

all i am gonna say is its DOPE AF! :D

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm really going to miss the puberty theme where the people taking advantage of Yutaka were treating her like a boy the day before. But it's better than nothing I guess. Hopefully she's just as stupid.

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if anyone cand send me a pm with the ver1.504 thanks
i cant find it :(