What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

badluck

Reputation score
Thank you :) I've won against nightmare ! :D
Do you know how to have all the events ? They are not in the guide. I'm missing some event ( when looking in the succubus house ) and I don't know how to have them. I have one event with the hard succubus, but I have not the other. I havn't the event with the holy and dark succubus. ( And obviously I don't want to use the succubus house to see an event I don't deserve ^^ )
Thank you guys !

pasvy

Reputation score
seems there is one scene bug that cannot even found in succubus house... the mutual masturbate of you and succubus dancer.

Thank you :) I've won against nightmare ! :D
Do you know how to have all the events ? They are not in the guide. I'm missing some event ( when looking in the succubus house ) and I don't know how to have them. I have one event with the hard succubus, but I have not the other. I havn't the event with the holy and dark succubus. ( And obviously I don't want to use the succubus house to see an event I don't deserve ^^ )
Thank you guys !
for the event initiate fight the holy and dark and be level drain 5 or more levels

for the hard go to back alley.

badluck

Reputation score
for the event initiate fight the holy and dark and be level drain 5 or more levels

for the hard go to back alley.
thank you, I will try this ! :D
For the lvl drain in the back alley it's done, but the 2nd lvl drain is missing.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Couldn't find anywhere that mentioned this, but the answers to the mimic quiz are: Otasa Succubus, Edeal, and 9 cats.
Thanks for that. It led me to discover that I mistranslated the names of the succubus sisters in Desire Village (one of whom is Edeal).

Natanael2000

Reputation score
does anyone know how to find rotkappchen/little red riding hood? and do you know where the level 54 succubus is, and why can't I open the fandom Wiki, the URL says We didn't recognize the URL you provided? and how to get the cow girl ending, seriously I need your help

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
does anyone know how to find rotkappchen/little red riding hood? and do you know where the level 54 succubus is, and why can't I open the fandom Wiki, the URL says We didn't recognize the URL you provided? and how to get the cow girl ending, seriously I need your help
for Rotkappchen you need to find 4 book and slot it into 4 shelf inside a house north east within Fesse town, you can only do this after you get normal ending
define "level 54 succubus" better
fandom wiki is dead, one or other, the admin Greenthought migrate everything into new domain, look at the guy above you, check her banner, there should be link to mentioned new wiki
cow girl ending? i'm not sure if you referring to special scene with cow girl or the separate short game "cow girl ending", define better too please

Natanael2000

Reputation score
okay thanks for the help, now i want to ask about the ending, and i got a bad ending, and how many endings are there?, and also if you guys have finished this game and get Good ending, how do I get it, actually I've also finished the game but got bad end, and how to make friends with Chandira and Empress, and thanks for the help Mich 2000, it really helped me. and I also got a link for a guide even though it's not full, here's the link

Mick2000

Reputation score
okay thanks for the help, now i want to ask about the ending, and i got a bad ending, and how many endings are there?, and also if you guys have finished this game and get Good ending, how do I get it, actually I've also finished the game but got bad end, and how to make friends with Chandira and Empress, and thanks for the help Mich 2000, it really helped me. and I also got a link for a guide even though it's not full, here's the link
there's only 2 ending, the normal ending (or bad ending if you wish), and true ending.
to get true ending you need to befriend ALL succubus in the game, and that goes to Chandira and Empress so i assume you beat those 2 during first encounter instead of befriend them.
how to befriend them? read the guide you just found or again, check the wiki by Greenthought, there's a guide for it.

Natanael2000

Reputation score
Thanks Mick2000 for the help now i want to ask, how do i make friends with MEA, i've met him 4 and now how do I meet and befriend him, and where is it located, Also how to make friends with chandira and fess. I already know how to be friends with Empress, but not with chandira, for fess how to find her. Finally, how to meet with nightmares, where are they located, and how to make friends with them. Actually, I still have a lot to ask, but that's enough for now.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
Thanks Mick2000 for the help now i want to ask, how do i make friends with MEA, i've met him 4 and now how do I meet and befriend him, and where is it located, Also how to make friends with chandira and fess. I already know how to be friends with Empress, but not with chandira, for fess how to find her. Finally, how to meet with nightmares, where are they located, and how to make friends with them. Actually, I still have a lot to ask, but that's enough for now.
again, check Greenthought guide wiki if you can't read JP guide, the guide to befriend each character should be in their respective pages.
Mea and Nightmare is true end boss, you get them eventually so go to everyone else first. you can try to fight Chandira again in the tower, try searching for her. Fess can be fight by just sleeping in that special fess room which you can enter by step in to the teleporter, any will do, just try to sleep there once after normal ending

Natanael2000

Reputation score
again, check Greenthought guide wiki if you can't read JP guide, the guide to befriend each character should be in their respective pages.
Mea and Nightmare is true end boss, you get them eventually so go to everyone else first. you can try to fight Chandira again in the tower, try searching for her. Fess can be fight by just sleeping in that special fess room which you can enter by step in to the teleporter, any will do, just try to sleep there once after normal ending
How can I see the guide on greenthought, do you have the link? if have may i ask, if not have how to find guide in greenthought.

Mick2000

Reputation score
How can I see the guide on greenthought, do you have the link? if have may i ask, if not have how to find guide in greenthought.
Greenthought is the guy right above your very first post, i've mention it literally at my first reply of your post.
he's pretty much the admin for global wiki of 62Studio game

Natanael2000

Reputation score
finally I'm friends with all succubus, only MEA and Lust nightmare, and I've also found MEA, but to get it must beat the nightmare Lust. To beat him is certainly not easy, I've tried 5 times but still failed, is there a way to beat Lust's nightmare/ is there a guide? And finally, how do I get the succubus event, (such as hard drain, senior drain, and many more). If there is a guide, can I ask for it? that's all, because soon I will finish this game. One more thing, I am very grateful to Mick2000 for helping me from start to finish, I am very grateful.

Mick2000

Reputation score
finally I'm friends with all succubus, only MEA and Lust nightmare, and I've also found MEA, but to get it must beat the nightmare Lust. To beat him is certainly not easy, I've tried 5 times but still failed, is there a way to beat Lust's nightmare/ is there a guide? And finally, how do I get the succubus event, (such as hard drain, senior drain, and many more). If there is a guide, can I ask for it? that's all, because soon I will finish this game. One more thing, I am very grateful to Mick2000 for helping me from start to finish, I am very grateful.
read. the. wiki. guide. i've told you if you can't read the JP guide then try check Greenthought wiki guide.
you're not suppose to "beat" Lust Nightmare, what make you think after befriending everyone you need to kill this one particular succubus? befriend her! check the wiki page of her to get the strategy.
after that MEA will once again appear in front of you, please don't kill her

Natanael2000

Reputation score
read. the. wiki. guide. i've told you if you can't read the JP guide then try check Greenthought wiki guide.
you're not suppose to "beat" Lust Nightmare, what make you think after befriending everyone you need to kill this one particular succubus? befriend her! check the wiki page of her to get the strategy.
after that MEA will once again appear in front of you, please don't kill her
ok, thanks Mike2000 for the help

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Here's the overall guide:
For anything not in this guide, check the page of the individual succubus associated with it, e.g. for defeating Lust Nightmare see

XenZen

Reputation score
How to befriend with the empress i already try every talk order and seems to never can't found the last order what i tried is
1.how are your body
2.Are there is any other way
3.There is no point of this
4.lets change the future together
5.lets befriend
and it seems there is no more order that has the door sound but i can't never get the be friend option
what i try last is i will help the succubus but it's never bring out the door sound am i doing it wrong?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
How to befriend with the empress i already try every talk order and seems to never can't found the last order what i tried is
1.how are your body
2.Are there is any other way
3.There is no point of this
4.lets change the future together
5.lets befriend
and it seems there is no more order that has the door sound but i can't never get the be friend option
what i try last is i will help the succubus but it's never bring out the door sound am i doing it wrong?

It seems what you're missing is that you have to do the 5th one twice.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
There's now an Android version of this game for smartphones: