What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

Alzhar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like dependency is no longer a thing I think its just lose two times to an enemy and its game over.

Has anyone managed to get the last material for the second round of materials or actually conpleted it?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ok looks like the CG with the Boob Youkai I was talking about earlier is present in the game's files (which I haven't completely managed to extract, RPGMV Virtual Packages Extractor is such a rubbish software) but I can't manage to make the scene happen in game. Maybe the CG was forgotten in there but the actual scene hasn't been implemented yet?
Also I found a few character CGs that look like they're planned for later; namely a Kitsune and a Training-Succubus

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Ok looks like the CG with the Boob Youkai I was talking about earlier is present in the game's files (which I haven't completely managed to extract, RPGMV Virtual Packages Extractor is such a rubbish software) but I can't manage to make the scene happen in game. Maybe the CG was forgotten in there but the actual scene hasn't been implemented yet?
Also I found a few character CGs that look like they're planned for later; namely a Kitsune and a Training-Succubus
Interesting. Could you post the CGs for those two characters?

Mick2000

Reputation score
the kitsune kinda down my expectation comparing to other and previous game art(i hope s/he make a little fix on the art)... but that training-succubus kinda something

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Hmm. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the art in this game is a general downgrade from it's predecessor? The hands and feet tend to be absurdly small (though this could just be a deliberate part of the style) and in weird positions. Compare the Sheep Sisters to to see what I mean. And I agree with Mick2000 on the Kitsune; her tails really don't give off the sense of fluffiness that they should have.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hmm. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the art in this game is a general downgrade from it's predecessor? The hands and feet tend to be absurdly small (though this could just be a deliberate part of the style) and in weird positions. Compare the Sheep Sisters to to see what I mean. And I agree with Mick2000 on the Kitsune; her tails really don't give off the sense of fluffiness that they should have.
Different artists have different art styles I guess. I'm not a fan of the kitsune either but to be fair it is just the sprite CG. I've seen some artist suck at sprite CG but still produce very good H-CG. Personally I feel like the artist for the Boob Youkai has improved and so has the main artist (he's called Japanese Sugar I think). Pretty sure the artist for the kitsune and the Training Succubus are more like "guest artists" and are only in charge of drawing one or two succubi.
Overall I'm enjoying the art a lot in this one.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. The list of changes are:
  • Bugfix regarding the memory of being defeated by the Sea Succubus and Succubus Maid
  • Bugfix for being able to acquire 2 of a certain card
  • Change in the item that can be acquired from the Honeybee on Raspberry Plateau
  • Change in the Talk option for the Succubus Maid
  • Change in a CG displayed for Succubus Maid
  • Succubus Maid now has an instant kill attack during her breastfeeding hold, which kills you regardless of Fess' auto-revive. You can avoid this using the options given.
  • Some balance changes, including decreased critical hit rate and decreased attack power for all characters
  • It's easier to talk to the Busty Phantom
  • Addition of an event for the Training Succubus
I've started playing the game again. One thing I've noticed is that there's a lot less lag during the in-game day compared to night. Also, if anyone missed it, there's a well in Raspberry Plateau (just south of the exit to the town). You can climb down if you get a rope item, which can be found somewhere else in the plateau (forgot where exactly it is).

StolenNickname

Reputation score
maybe im dumb but i can't figure out how to attach a translator to this game, can someone help me with this? i'm using virtual package
extractor 1.1

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
For clarification, is this game's demo available for free, no matter what?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Absolutely free - it's their updated trial downloadable at dlsite ( )

Too bad the art & RPGMMV will keep me away from this, this circle has very strong points.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
oh sorry @DarkFire1004, double-post to clarify my clarification:
the game is **not out** and **not completed**

The demo/trial is what's getting update every now and then - there's little to no doubt, the game *will* be completed sometime next year, though. <feel free to delete this, of course>

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's just the way the other artists draw. But yes I agree that the art got a noticable downgrade. I will still keep an eye on Lust Friend since the artist of Lust Grimm still works on it.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
One thing I noticed: the fairy in Raspberry Plateau Area B1 (the area with the temple) heals you when you talk to her. As far as I'm aware, this is the only fairy in the entire game that does this, making this a good spot for grinding (but remember to keep an eye on your Lust).

EDIT: Also, I worked out how you get the useful Deep Breath skill (which heals you). This is obtained from a succubus next to a table full of food, inside a house in the northeast part of Fess Town. This was mentioned by password123 on page 2 of the thread but I didn't think to check inside the houses as I assumed they were all locked. You need to give the succubus some kind of item for the skill card. I can't remember where I got the item, but according to password123 it can be found in a bush before the succubus village.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. They mention various bugs that they plan on fixing in the next update and also reply to questions from fans. There's also a teaser image of the Training Succubus' H-scene.

Reputation score
There was a sneaky blog post a couple of weeks back where he gave hints on how to get 2 extra scenes:
1) Friend the boob monster, then get the boob addiction ailment, then in the raspberry plateau first screen, somewhere near the north west between 8pm and midnight, you can talk to a boob monster (things happen)
2) Police succubus number 2, where the church is in raspberry plateau bottom right, at night and on white or black days (according to the calendar)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. They're still working on LF but apologise as there'll be delays. There's also a preview image of Fess' scene:

image.png

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. According to Google Translate, "This year [they] will continue to produce works that push the fetish forward, starting with LustFriend", so they're apparently planning other games. There's also a preview image of a new succubus, who seems to be some sort of high-class lady:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
. According to Google Translate, "This year [they] will continue to produce works that push the fetish forward, starting with LustFriend", so they're apparently planning other games. There's also a preview image of a new succubus, who seems to be some sort of high-class lady:

She's called "Magic Imp"