What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Okay, I've played through what I think is all of the trial version. I've encountered every enemy, beaten the boss, obtained materials to upgrade the tower and seen the resulting cutscene with the mysterious blonde succubus (who I presume to be a future villain).

Some tips for anyone who's having trouble:
  • You get two free auto-revives per battle, which trigger when your Vigor (HP equivalent) reaches 0. The first restores 50% of your max Vigor, the second restores 33%.
  • As in Lust Grimm, Lust is an important factor. It goes up for several reasons, mostly related to combat. Higher Lust means higher damage and, above a certain threshold (somewhere above 50% I think), enemies use special and powerful attacks. You can decrease Lust by being defeated (though this has its own consequences) or by using a Calming Nut. Calming Nuts can be obtained by giving 3 of another kind of nut to an NPC in the area northwest of the town. I recommend carrying a few through a dungeon and using them regularly to keep your Lust below 50% at the very least. If you're about to face a boss, you'll want it even lower.
  • Unlike in LG, Vigor isn't restored by talking to a fairy or by levelling up. You can restore it by: using various items; letting yourself die and auto-revive (but this can't bring you to full on its own) or by being defeated (again, has consequences).
  • If you lose a battle (i.e. get brought to 0 Vigor after both your auto-revives are used up), you'll get the option of seeing the H-scene, then be teleported back to the bed in Fess' house in the starting town, with Vigor fully restored and Lust reduced to 0%. However, the Breast Addiction status ailment persists through loss if it was inflicted (this status can only be removed by an NPC in the Succubus Village). Additionally, if you encounter that enemy again they get a buff and you may be hit by a debuff randomly mid-battle, making fights against that enemy more difficult. To remove this, you need to talk to the Sister Succubus NPC in a small house in the starting village (this uses up a rosary item). Finally, each loss causes your Dependence? value to rise. This doesn't seem to have any consequences in the trial, but note that in the previous game Dependence reaching 100 caused your Level to be reset to 1.
  • There are crystals that can be used to warp from near the entrance to the starting village to other areas and vice versa (currently 3 in the trial). One is found outside the cave dungeon, one just before the Sheep Sisters boss and one near the entrance to the human village and Succubus Village. When you find one of these crystals for the first time, it creates a corresponding crystal at the starting area, allowing you to travel both ways.
  • Each enemy is weak to a particular element, taking bonus damage from it, From what I can remember: Succubus (mouth), Honeybee (chest), Mummy (chest), Mushroom Girl (mouth), Snail Girl (ass), Sheep Sisters (pussy), Cow Girl (chest), Plain Succubus (pussy). If you don't know where the elements are, the Hand and Mouth skill menus both have the mouth element skill top left, chest element top right, ass element bottom left and pussy element bottom right. Hitting an enemy with their elemental weakness causes them to give special dialogue.
  • You can defeat enemies by talking to them. This involves using one or more of the 6 talk skills in the Special skill menu, each of which contains several dialogue options. Each option will increase, decrease or have no effect on the enemy's opinion of you, and each enemy type has their own preferences. Note that the enemy can still attack you while you do this, so be careful. Once you've raised their opinion high enough you get a "Friend Flag" (unmissable due to these words appearing at the bottom left of the screen). A new skill will appear under Special, which allows you to end the battle instantly. Note that winning this way seems to prevent you gaining experience or muni, but it does give you a unique equipment (specific to the enemy type) which raises a stat.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
for those who might don't know, there's a special enemy at second map of the forest (after first at entrance go left) at the top right. visit there when the time shows 07:00 or below and she will spawn there out of no where. it read "breast youkai", the woman in black dress and black long hair just like in the last game and her level is 30... pretty high. every time you try to befriend her she proceed with attack that insta kill you so i guess it kinda impossible(?)

Mick2000

Reputation score
the Breast Addiction status ailment persists through loss if it was inflicted (this status can only be removed by an NPC in the Succubus Village).
[/spoiler]
can you be more specific about which succubus to talk to remove breast addiction?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
can you be more specific about which succubus to talk to remove breast addiction?
She's wearing a hat and is near the entrance of the village. To be clear, this is not the first village in the game - to get to the Succubus Village, you need to defeat the Sheep Sisters boss first.

Mick2000

Reputation score
is it possible to use save file from older version to new one?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
is it possible to use save file from older version to new one?
It is possible to transfer save files. To do so, copy the contents of the "save" folder in the "www" folder over to the newer version of the game.

Reputation score
Okay, I've played through what I think is all of the trial version. I've encountered every enemy, beaten the boss, obtained materials to upgrade the tower and seen the resulting cutscene with the mysterious blonde succubus (who I presume to be a future villain).

Some tips for anyone who's having trouble:
  • You get two free auto-revives per battle, which trigger when your Vigor (HP equivalent) reaches 0. The first restores 50% of your max Vigor, the second restores 30%.
  • As in Lust Grimm, Lust is an important factor. It goes up for several reasons, mostly related to combat. Higher Lust means higher damage and, above a certain threshold (somewhere above 50% I think), enemies use special and powerful attacks. You can decrease Lust by being defeated (though this has its own consequences) or by using a Calming Nut. Calming Nuts can be obtained by giving 3 of another kind of nut to an NPC in the area northwest of the town. I recommend carrying a few through a dungeon and using them regularly to keep your Lust below 50% at the very least. If you're about to face a boss, you'll want it even lower.
  • Unlike in LG, Vigor isn't restored by talking to a fairy or by levelling up. You can restore it by: using various items; letting yourself die and auto-revive (but this can't bring you to full on its own) or by being defeated (again, has consequences).
  • If you lose a battle (i.e. get brought to 0 Vigor after both your auto-revives are used up), you'll get the option of seeing the H-scene, then be teleported back to the bed in Fess' house in the starting town, with Vigor fully restored and Lust reduced to 0%. However, the Breast Addiction status ailment persists through loss if it was inflicted (this status can only be removed by an NPC in the Succubus Village). Additionally, if you encounter that enemy again they get a buff and you may be hit by a debuff randomly mid-battle, making fights against that enemy more difficult. To remove this, you need to talk to the Sister Succubus NPC in a small house in the starting village (this uses up a rosary item). Finally, each loss causes your Dependence? value to rise. This doesn't seem to have any consequences in the trial, but note that in the previous game Dependence reaching 100 caused your Level to be reset to 1.
  • There are crystals that can be used to warp from near the entrance to the starting village to other areas and vice versa (currently 3 in the trial). One is found outside the cave dungeon, one just before the Sheep Sisters boss and one near the entrance to the human village and Succubus Village. When you find one of these crystals for the first time, it creates a corresponding crystal at the starting area, allowing you to travel both ways.
  • Each enemy is weak to a particular element, taking bonus damage from it, From what I can remember: Succubus (mouth), Honeybee (chest), Mummy (chest), Mushroom Girl (mouth), Snail Girl (ass), Sheep Sisters (pussy), Cow Girl (chest), Plain Succubus (pussy). If you don't know where the elements are, the Hand and Mouth skill menus both have the mouth element skill top left, chest element top right, ass element bottom left and pussy element bottom right.
  • You can defeat enemies by talking to them. This involves using one or more of the 6 talk skills in the Special skill menu, each of which contains several dialogue options. Each option will increase, decrease or have no effect on the enemy's opinion of you, and each enemy type has their own preferences. Note that the enemy can still attack you while you do this, so be careful. Once you've raised their opinion high enough you get a "Friend Flag" (unmissable due to these words appearing at the bottom left of the screen). A new skill will appear under Special, which allows you to end the battle instantly. Note that winning this way seems to prevent you gaining experience or muni, but it does give you a unique equipment (specific to the enemy type) which raises a stat.
There seems to be (at least) 2 extra scenes, one if you sleep on the bed in succubus village (level drain) and another in the third screen in the area with the sheep boss where a police succubus will seduce you at night.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
There seems to be (at least) 2 extra scenes, one if you sleep on the bed in succubus village (level drain) and another in the third screen in the area with the sheep boss where a police succubus will seduce you at night.
I've slept in that bed once or twice, but never got that scene. I was expecting something along those lines, judging from the succubus that's in that room. Do you know if there are any conditions to this: does it only work if you sleep at a certain time of day, do you need to sleep a certain number of times etc.

alex123000

Reputation score
Im not sure, but it might be tied to your lust meter. Try sleeping there with it being full (ish?)
Hope that helps.

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
remember testing that, at 0 lust nothing happens
then at 60 lust I got the scene, don't know what the lower bound is for the scene to proc tho.
also to get the healing spell an item that you find in a bush before succubus village and give it to the succubus standing in front of lots of food in the main city.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Has anyone had any luck hooking this with AGTH?
I haven't, so I've been stumbling through the game without translation. There's some discussion about this (more specifically, about how to unpack the game so that a text hooker will work) on the first page.

Shivan Hunter

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks! EnigmaVBUnpacker had crashed on me before, but Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1 did the trick. Since some others were having trouble, extracted and patched - just run it along with TA.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. Some interesting points (as usual, this is machine translated and may not be accurate):
  • Rotkappchen and Last Reaper will appear in Lust Friend.
  • The NPC that treats breast addiction will be moved to the starting town in the next update.
  • Gathering materials for the tower will be made easier, e.g. by having a special sound effect when a material is obtained
  • An English version is being considered (!), but it might not be possible to translate all of the characters due to the huge amount of text.
  • The Harpy will not appear in LF, though other characters may.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. They're basically saying that they're busy and the next update may take a while.

They did post some fan art of Fess, though.
image.png

I also have a question of my own: has anyone managed to get a pre-emptive attack by contacting an enemy from behind, like you could do in Lust Grimm? I've tried this several times but haven't had this happen, but this could be due to the lag on my computer.

Mick2000

Reputation score
. They're basically saying that they're busy and the next update may take a while.

They did post some fan art of Fess, though.
View attachment 18251there

I also have a question of my own: has anyone managed to get a pre-emptive attack by contacting an enemy from behind, like you could do in Lust Grimm? I've tried this several times but haven't had this happen, but this could be due to the lag on my computer.
i already have this RPG gamer instinct where i would always hit enemy from behind, the thing is the pre-emptive attack doesn't seems to be a thing.
i try many method from strike hit from behind or whatever, the game just make enemy end up face you and make it normal. so i say there's no pre-emptive attack in this game, at least here in my ver.0.300

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The new update has been uploaded to Dlsite and is waiting approval. It'll probably be up when they update their website.
2 monster girls added but I didn't see anything about extra scenes for the ones that were already there; ever since the Boob Demon's teaser for her second scene (this one : 20181003033506d43s.png ) I've been looking forward to the update but if it's not in there I'm gonna be so sad).

EDIT: It's out. The English version seems to be very broken English, almost worse than what you get with google translate. I tried to check whether the Boob Demon has her second scene but it doesn't seem like she does (or if she does I have no idea how to unlock it). Big disappointment for me :(
Would be cool if someone can unpack and extract the files. RPGMV Virtual Packages Extractor doesn't work well for me.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Based on the first , the list of changes in version 0.04 is:
  • A new area called "Raspberry Plateau"?
  • 2 new enemy types, Maid Succubus and Sea Succubus
  • 2 seduction events added
  • It is now possible to fight the Sheep Sisters again
  • Befriended enemies now appear in the first town
  • An error in the clock display setting was fixed
  • Issues with the Memory Rosary were fixed
  • The list of materials you need for the tower now includes the number of each material that you already have
  • You get a sound effect when you obtain a tower material
  • A new NPC in the first town that cures Breast Addiction
  • Balance adjusted
  • A trial English translation function. They admit that the translation is poor (as Joker noted above)
Another post was released soon after, announcing version 0.05 which will fix a bug where the 2 new enemy types would drop the wrong kind of badge.

I don't have time to play it right now, so I'll hold my opinions for later.