What's new

MvG - Isabella vs Vilana

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: MvG - Isabella vs Vilana

Isabella stumbled forward too slowly and haphazardly, and the daemon's tail easily slapped her sword to the side, the blade passing harmlessly beside Vilana. She then reached down and grabbed the monster hunter's panties. Isabella tried desperately to back away, but it was too late, as the daemon quickly tugged up on her soaked underwear. The thin fabric ate into her flower as she looked up into Vilana's eyes with a mix of confusion and fear in her own. The daemon's words sent a shudder through her as the panties dug ever deeper, her legs wobbling again. She couldn't help but feel that she had lost something. Her first sexual experience wasn't supposed to be like this at all... She was supposed to have found someone who loved her... It all seemed so distant now, like everything good and normal was a world away from her now.

The monster hunter shook her head furiously when the daemon told her that she would enjoy being fucked as she sawed the ripping panties between her glistening lips. It wasn't true, she would find some way to prevent it. Besides, she could never enjoy being... impaled by something so disgusting and ridiculous as Vilana's cock. Her eyes darted down to look at the enormous member, which she was certain would tear her in half... Of course, her eyes lingered on it for a time longer than they should have, and her heartbeat began to quicken... The daemon let out a wicked-sounding chuckle as she finally ripped Isabella's panties clean off, leaving her entirely exposed to the cool air, and to Vilana's eyes... "No, I would never" she muttered, her voice wavering as she backed away and tried to get into a defensive stance again, trying desperately to reestablish some control over the situation...

(Rock)

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Vilana threw paper, trying to molest Isabella's breasts. She win's outright, and Isabella can't prevent the demon fondling her chest.

She also does double damage, as her stat is at least twice as high.

Isabella is Free (1 steps restrained because she's Elusive)
She has 8/15 points.
She is completely naked

She has cum once (-1 to all stats)

Next target:
bBbppa

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Vilana's eyes stared intensely into the huntress' own as her hand lifted and curled around her victim's chest. She ghosted to the side as her fingers discovered the undercurve of the exposed chest, lifting them up and letting them go. Her other hand slid down the back of the poor huntress, caressing her while the frontal hand tickled upward, flicking against a nipple. Her movements became more ethereal as she breathed in the growing arousal of the poor girl within her grasp. The daemon's wicked grin twisted wider upon her soft lips as her hand toyed and groped with the orbs, lifting and pressing into them before flicking around the nipple, her body moving closer, giving them smart swats to keep the attention of the girl upon the tips of her nerve endings.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Isabella tried to back away, Vilana’s hand softly lifted one of her petite breasts with a hand, and she stopped in place, trembling. It didn’t help that the daemon was staring intensely into her eyes, the daemon’s own bright bronze eyes burning into her very soul. They were captivating, almost hypnotizing, and the monster hunter made no move as her opponent continued to gently cup the underside of her chest, lifting and then dropping it, the daemon’s experienced touch sending undeniable pleasure running through her. Vilana’s free hand slowly slid down Isabella’s back, caressing up and down the smooth, pale skin, her other hand changing things up, her fingers slowly creeping up the monster hunter’s breast until they flicked against the stiff peak.

Isabella shivered and trembled in Vilana’s grasp, letting out soft moans as she found herself unable to tear her eyes away from the daemon’s, putty in her hands for quite some time. That wicked grin spread even wider, the daemon beginning to grope her target more forcefully, lifting each soft orb and squeezing at it in turn before flicking the nipples, sending shocks of pleasure running up the girl’s spine, mixed with the slightest discomfort that somehow only added to the sensation, making her all the more sensitive to the more gentle touches being inflicted on her. Her pleasure was swiftly building, more swiftly than she had ever imagined it could, and it was clear that Vilana was a true master of her craft. I… I’m going to cum… I’m going to cum from just being groped… Isabella thought, her sword arm dropping to her side, the shame of her fast approaching defeat turning her red in the face. No… no, I can’t give in… I can’t… let this monster… take me… Her body, which had been nearly motionless for several precious minutes while the daemon toyed with her, suddenly sprung into action, trying to stab her enemy in the gut once more, though the effort was much slower than previously, almost half-heartedly, as Isabella’s body fought against her mind, desirous of more of the pleasure Vilana was giving her…

(Scissors)

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Vilana threw rock, trying to grab Isabella. Rock beats scissors, and Isabella goes to Held.

Isabella is Held (2 steps restrained because she's Elusive)
She has 8/15 points.
She is completely naked

She has cum once (-1 to all stats)

Next target:
bbBppa

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Vilana's touch ignited each nerve ending she came close to, sending pulses of of pleasure as her fingers swept along the sweet flesh of the sword-maiden's breast. Ensnaring the nipples, she toyed with them, mercilessly rolling and squeezing them between her fingertips as she grinned wickedly at her prey. She pressed she slobbering member close, along side the naked hip of the hunter, grinding the tip against her soft skin and leaving lewd marks of ownership, before pulling away to admire her work.

And a good thing she did, as her foe suddenly renewed her struggles, even if pathetically, to lunge at her midsection. Her tail worked quick, and her hand quicker. Her extra appendage slapping the blade harmlessly to the side as her spare hand darted to the girls wrist, ensnaring it and lifting it high above her head. "Mmm, still some fight left in you. I hope you keep your hopes up, even when you're ensnared for eternity to be my little fuck toy..." She whispers into the ear of the doomed woman. "Go ahead and hold onto that pig-sticker, it's exciting to see you think you still have a chance..."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Isabella hesitated and steeled herself for her attack, Vilana didn't hesitate, her fingers still groping and rubbing along her breasts. The slender fingers sought out her stiff nipples, trapping them and rolling them, pinching and squeezing them harshly. Even so, it was still pleasing... The monster hunter felt a strange wet feeling on her hip, and was vaguely aware that the daemon was grinding her cock against her, smearing precum over her naked skin.

Isabella's lunge was terribly executed, her form sloppy and her body slow, and the daemon's tail easily slapped the sword aside, her free hand grabbing the monster hunter's wrist, once again pulling her sword arm above her head and taunting her. "Let go of me" the human croaked out, her voice barely getting above a whisper as she trembled, "I just want to go home..." She tried to do as she had done last time she had been in this situation, bringing down her sword arm as hard as she could to try and sever the daemon's arm, though this time she would turn to run as fast as she could in any direction she could if the blow connected.

(Scissors)

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Vilana threw paper, hoping to touch up the struggling girl...but Isabella has other ideas, and throws scissors.

She wins outright with scissors vs paper.
She also scores 2 points for winning with scissors because of her perk.
That puts Vilana on 10 points of damage, and...
She also discovers that Vilana had the "weak" trait, and 10 points of damage is enough to defeat her!

I enjoyed that game - good writing, and I wasn't sure who would come out on top in the end, even until the last throw (given the situation, it wasn't many hits before Isabella lost).

Let me know what you guys think, and ideas about the system and so on.