What's new

My RPG - SLG Collection discussion thread .

Adra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Gotta warn you, you should clear some links. Some of those games seems to have loli content, and for those you can't put links obviously in the tread (people have to pm you to get dl links, but for what i know i think you can let the other informations).

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG - SLG Hentai game collection

thank you . i remove 2 post . can you pm me if any left seem loli for you ? i already dont post some other game which more loli when i read forum rule b4 posting here

EDIT -

Well this topic is for dicuss anything relate to game thread in Hentai game box .
The link to my thread is here : RPG - SLG Hentai collecion
Every1 please put any question, problem or suggestion for that thread only here . Other thread will only for posting game . I will ask mod to delete other post until now. Thank for every1 support when my thread got move to unsorted box and thank dragoonistix's for the suggestion . This thread gonna be a mess .

(I didn't delete any posts, but instead I moved them all here and added the introduction here) -Darkfire

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well the only problem I have is what this topic basically is is a hentai dump thread. I just throw those into the "Unsorted" section. You seem reasonable though, so I'm just warning you that I'll be moving this over somewhere else.

Also, like the loli rule, we have a no-shota rule. From a quick glance, I don't think there's anything shota right now, but if you know of any in there, please remove them. Thanks.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Well Dark, he seems to be putting up REAL games, not text+cgi novels like most dumpers do. As far as I can tell all of these games use some sort of leveling character system or battle grid map in which you move units back and forth. It's just weird that I've never heard of any of these; I've played stuff like Raidy and Pretty Soldier Wars, Utawarerumono... but I don't see any of those titles in his (current) collection. Can anybody confirm that he's putting up what I think he is? Because if so I am extremely interested and might even take the time to put a few of them on Mediafire or Megaupload.

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well the only problem I have is what this topic basically is is a hentai dump thread. I just throw those into the "Unsorted" section. You seem reasonable though, so I'm just warning you that I'll be moving this over somewhere else.

Also, like the loli rule, we have a no-shota rule. From a quick glance, I don't think there's anything shota right now, but if you know of any in there, please remove them. Thanks.
There wont be Shota . Hell no i don't like them

And i think you should re-check these game . If you look at the title and what Alias said :
Well Dark, he seems to be putting up REAL games, not text+cgi novels like most dumpers do. As far as I can tell all of these games use some sort of leveling character system or battle grid map in which you move units back and forth. It's just weird that I've never heard of any of these; I've played stuff like Raidy and Pretty Soldier Wars, Utawarerumono... but I don't see any of those titles in his (current) collection. Can anybody confirm that he's putting up what I think he is? Because if so I am extremely interested and might even take the time to put a few of them on Mediafire or Megaupload.
They are not text cg only . They all fighting relate game which you have to fight, do more than just reading text . You can check getchu link if you dont believe . And if you want for more evident, i will put lots of game Alias mention which he know for sure . They all in store but not have filesonic link yet so i havent put them here

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

My point was that even though you've got plenty of interesting games, it's still a dump thread. Where would discussion for any of these games be? One discussion for one game could start, then be broken up by a bunch of dumps. I considered just breaking these into separate threads, but that would really clutter up the games section. Then there's also the option of just keeping this as a "Games only" thread, but then where would you discuss the game? Separate threads? Maybe. But it sounds more like a hassle to me.

Can you make sure that no discussion will get drowned out in this thread? If so, I'd be happy to move this back. I was already on the fence about moving this because I was pretty impressed with the collection too.

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My point was that even though you've got plenty of interesting games, it's still a dump thread. Where would discussion for any of these games be? One discussion for one game could start, then be broken up by a bunch of dumps. I considered just breaking these into separate threads, but that would really clutter up the games section. Then there's also the option of just keeping this as a "Games only" thread, but then where would you discuss the game? Separate threads? Maybe. But it sounds more like a hassle to me.

Can you make sure that no discussion will get drowned out in this thread? If so, I'd be happy to move this back. I was already on the fence about moving this because I was pretty impressed with the collection too.
As you can see at first post . I said that i can't help much with game so i will provide as much information as possible . Well other thread of mine at other site also don't have any post about game but mostly if people get trouble when they install or download . And most of them use message instead of posting there . I can say i will make this a game only thread if that the point you want .

Kyuubil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He is, SLG stands for Simulation Game -- they're all in japanese though

But yea, pretty much all of soft-house chara's stuff (about 60% of what he's put up) is "Level heroines, hunt monsters, sleep with things." Everything from "You are a a dragon, you have to build a lair to cause adventurers to raid it so you can amass monies from their corpses, DESIGN YOUR LAIR" to "You crash on an uncharted planet, BUILT INFRASTRUCTURE, RECRUIT THE LOCALS, SURVIVE"

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

I think the main reason is because most of these have not been translated. When a game has so much depth in story and gameplay, it is often counter-productive not to be able ot understand what's going on. A lot of people here despite loving the Japanese hentai don't actually know Japanese (myself included). So, few people are going to play a game in which they cannot understand anything. Atlas can only take you so far.

P.S.: This thread already has the makings of a gem in the works.

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He is, SLG stands for Simulation Game -- they're all in japanese though

But yea, pretty much all of soft-house chara's stuff (about 60% of what he's put up) is "Level heroines, hunt monsters, sleep with things." Everything from "You are a a dragon, you have to build a lair to cause adventurers to raid it so you can amass monies from their corpses, DESIGN YOUR LAIR" to "You crash on an uncharted planet, BUILT INFRASTRUCTURE, RECRUIT THE LOCALS, SURVIVE"
I think the main reason is because most of these have not been translated. When a game has so much depth in story and gameplay, it is often counter-productive not to be able ot understand what's going on. A lot of people here despite loving the Japanese hentai don't actually know Japanese (myself included). So, few people are going to play a game in which they cannot understand anything. Atlas can only take you so far.

P.S.: This thread already has the makings of a gem in the works.
Thank every1 . DalkFire already consider and put this thread back to hentai game box . As he mention, this shouldn't be much a discussion thread about game but a game only thread .

If there is any install problem or so, i think you can put a post here to ask . But for game play or thing like that . I think you should send me a message . I will try my best to answer them . I will try to find walkthrough for all game that need it . Well there some game don't . Full Savefile will be a must for me to provide .

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what about making a seperate thread in direct relation to this one,
since this is all slg's, it will be a thread about slg's

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what about making a seperate thread in direct relation to this one,
since this is all slg's, it will be a thread about slg's
You mean a discussion thread for every game here ?

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Since these games don't have descriptions, it would be nice if I could see the images, that way I have an idea of what it is I may be downloading.

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since these games don't have descriptions, it would be nice if I could see the images, that way I have an idea of what it is I may be downloading.
What do you mean by no description ? Story of each game already there . Getchu link already there . Access getchu and there ton of picture for you . Then what you mean by description here so that i will see and try provide next time i post for my game ?

Beside I only put the cover for each game here . But seem like there some problem with uploadimage atm . It still ok few hour ago and now i'm supprise tô . Will need to re-up them at other host later

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You mean a discussion thread for every game here ?
i mean a discussion for this particular thread in another thread, no need to individualize...

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My RPG - SLG Collection discussion thread .

Well this topic is for dicuss anything relate to game thread in Hentai game box .
The link to my thread is here : RPG - SLG Hentai collecion
Every1 please put any question, problem or suggestion for that thread only here . Other thread will only for posting game . I will ask mod to delete other post until now. Thank for every1 support when my thread got move to unsorted box and thank dragoonistix's for the suggestion . This thread gonna be a mess .

Last edited:

mameo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: My RPG - SLG Collection discussion thread .

For @the_taken problem about there no description and no picture atm .
_First, I think i already give every1 some information enough to know the game, like story , getchu link, system requirement . So if any1 need more information, please state it here what you want more so i can see if i can provide them from next time .
_Second for picture, the uploadimage.co.uk is my image host . But they down at the moment . That why there no picture around . If not, there will always a cover for each game . So any1 have any idea what happen to uploadimage ? Any good image host i should use which allow h-relate picture ? I need your help with this .

For @sureaboutthis ask why i don't put them on torrent ? Let image this : You have 100+ GB game . Your upload speed limit is 50kb/s . How long it take to seed all of these game ? Nearly 600 hour ? And if i can seed for 3/4 day ( hell i can't do that much :( ), it take a month to complete seeding it . Who can wait that long ? Can you ? And beside not every1 want to download them all, so seeding will be more of a problem . So upload like this is a best choice i think .

Last edited:

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

I approve of your work here. Keep up the good work.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Did some fiddling around. I didn't delete any posts; I just moved them to this topic. The thing is, when I move posts to a new thread, they're ordered by the date they were posted in. So the older posts from the thread are in front of your intro. So I edited your first post here to include the introduction of this thread.

Cheers.