What's new

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Felt like dumpin' some of my sketches. Couple of epic penetrations in there, since I know you're good for it.

*UPDATED*July 9th, 2013

Nykka vs MOAR TENTACLES!
Nykka vs symbiote

Demon Girl begging
Demon girl ideation 1
Demon girl ideation 2
SirOni request: Demon girl getting filled up
Lila M-3210 request: Lila
Ranger princess request: Demon girl ecchi
Jennette Mccurdy
Lava-girl and an ice chick
Lava-girl
An ice person
Jennette Mccurdy again plus some Snake eater cosplayer
Oni request
Samus
Nykka "drilled" HA!
Nykka vs Hitmonchan
Nykka vs Charizard
Cover page sketch
Elizabeth Pinkery

Now you see me, now you don't.
NOTICEThis thread may be updated with an image every now and then, but not much else. If I ever bother really learning SAI and/or Corel/ Photoshop again I may open a new thread for all the completed drawings. I won't count on anything, though. I still am open to suggestions.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: MYAAR?

Wow, these are actually really good, though the arms do seem to be a bit off in the masturbation one. Do you line your art or do you just do pencil work because I'd really love to see a finished lined/colour pic. Dunno who or where the character is from though.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Maybe she'll be more familiar, check attachment.

Btw The other chick is Nykka, a link by a different artist . She was going to be in that cracklevania 2 game. It had so much potential and she was rather cute, but that shit got cancelled. Now that I've told you what you probably already know, Let me say that I do know coloring, I just don't have photoshop installed. I'd show you my earlier(and only) attemp at inking\lineart. But I'm pretty sure it's loli. Well, all for the better I suppose, I thought it sucked.
Also I've editied the first post, adding the new pic for convinience.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

An epic reimagining of the final scene in linemarvel's Jungle Girl.

Thank you for saving Nykka from Toonpimp.
No problem, I guess. It's not like she was a closely guarded secret or anything, I just really hate to see something so nice neglected. You guys got any requests? I got some down time and could use the practice.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'd like to see this happen. it'd be AWESHUM. Nykka Vs Fluid Hunter(fairy fighting) I know it looks bad but if Tiki can handle it, so can she.

Attachments

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

It seems as if I seldom if not never cease funding my self envious of other artists :/

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh right, a Toonpimp character. That would explain why I've never heard of her because I don't follow that hack or anything he's put his hands on. You could always PM people that finished loli pic, and that's some great work on the Jungle Girl piece.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes and no. ToonPimp didn't create that Charactor, the commissioner of the game did, he just programmed and animated it. I'm also pretty sure he didn't even design some of the newer sprites, there are some concepts and animations on furaffinity by other artists made for the game.

I too dislike him. I won't say he's a hack however, he does present a formidable degree of skill that is to be admired. The reason I dislike him is that he seems to go out of his way to be a lazy prick. And I believe I've found evidence of it.

I actually found a post on FA whos owner claims to know the commissioner of the game. Another post by the same account alleges that TP, pressumably after being paid and accepting the commission, refused to include some of the content requested by the commissioner. TP then demanded more money to include the requested content. I assumed the commissioner refused (rightfully so, I believe) to pay since the game is no longer in development.

An even more messed-up scenario (Knowing what I found out about TP, wouldn't put past him) would be that the commissioner, after some arguing/negotiating, finally agreed, and paid. TP being butthurt about the agurment took the money but refused to finish the game. That last bit, of course, is pure speculation. It does fit his character i believe.

Wow! check out that rant! Haven't even made ten posts and I've already released a wall of text. I try not to show it, but I really, REALLY hate TP. With the pulsing intensity of A THOUSAND GAMMA-RAY BURSTS. He just seems like that bad a person to me. Sorry, sorry. I'll just get back to work.

Just so you know know I'm in the process of installing Photoshop. I'm a little rusty but I think we might be seeing some color soon. I'm also still taking requests for sketches, so if any of you guys have something on your mind I'd be happy to take a crack at it. So pm me or let me know in this thread what you guys want, this free time ain't gonna last forever, you know?

Sorry again, no sketch this time. I'll rectify the situation soon.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, that sounds about right for Toonpimp. And hack is probably not the word I meant to use, I typed that up literally two minutes after waking up and before heading off to work. From the little I've seen of his stuff he does show promise, but like you said he's a lazy prick and I might add pretty arrogant and selfish. The general view of him around here is one of contempt from what I have seen so you don't have to worry about hating on him here and suffering the wrath of his adoring public.

And don't worry about posting art in each post you make here, just look at my threads, they're pretty lackluster when it comes to content. That being said I'm pretty damn lazy myself though I'm building a new PC once I move into my flat, spending £1000 on it to make a pretty decent gaming rig as well as working on my art. I'll also be spending £1000 on a touch screen wacom so hopefully productivity will pick up. Well, regardless of what happens productivity will have to pick up as I'm working on a Harvest Moon-type game with a friend with him doing the coding and me doing the art, though what I meant was art separate to that.

Oh look, I'm rambling. Well that's par for the course with me... Anywho I'll stop now, not my thread so I don't want to fill it full of my shit. Though I will say I've pretty much stopped using all Adobe products now, I mostly use a program called SAI for my art. And for requests? Hrm... how about a classic; Demon Girl?

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Demon Girl, eh? That's a little vague. Demon girl doing what?/ being done by what? Well, here's a picture of her resquesting that you don't make certain requests. Listening to her isn't required or recommended.

Attachments

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Okay then, how about a rape scene from the game? Sure, they've been done to death (mostly by me...) but I'd like to see your take on one or two.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay then, how about a rape scene from the game? Sure, they've been done to death (mostly by me...) but I'd like to see your take on one or two.
Sure, I could do that. I guess that tease on the third post ain't enough, is it?
But first a couple of demon girl ideations my first, which I'm not to fond of, frankly. Then this one that I am pretty proud of. As for your request; I think I am gonna go for the purple mist demon/purple ghost. I like the way it forces its whole body in, stretching out Demon Girl's belly.:D

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Both look really good to me. Better then I could do for sure a least.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Both look really good to me. Better then I could do for sure a least.
Thanks Tenta. But don't be afraid to criticize either. The first part of growing is acknowlaging our flaws.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I agree with TentanariX (for once) that they are pretty awesome, though one thing; the left arm's (well the one to the viewers left anyway) foreshortening in the first picture looks a bit odd.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I agree with TentanariX (for once) that they are pretty awesome, though one thing; the left arm's (well the one to the viewers left anyway) foreshortening in the first picture looks a bit odd.
I noticed that too. edit: That's because there is no foreshortening. I was being lazy and incompetent, Didn't know how to get the look down right.

Last edited:
OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here you go Oni, your request finally delivered. Those purple ghost things really have a thing for unbirthing. I wonder what circle of hell they're from? Btw guys, I got photoshop up and running-ish. But for the most part I'll to posting sketches since I'm still not real comfortable with it yet. I've been rusty way to long.

Last edited:

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay, Demon Girl art! I've been hoping for this ever since I got here. ^_^

If you're still doing requests and don't mind drawing ecchi, I've had an idea in my head for soooo long. Basically demon girl is sitting in the center with her legs crossed and the tentacles and monsters from the game are all sitting around her and curling around her a little like they are all friends. My problem is I'm a terrible artist. :eek:

R

Ryka

Could you draw Lila?

My signature is a reference to her clothes and attire, but being 3'7" tall, she has different proportions in actuality. Here is a reference to her face.

She is still busty though. Her hips are slim, but slightly wide.

Her ahoge can be either up or down in her face.