What's new

ACT [ エヌエス / N=S ] NOCE (RE226247, RJ226247)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

goya_dechi

Reputation score
Did you guys press Z after the intro fades in? If not, do it and then it should proceed to main menu.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Did you guys press Z after the intro fades in? If not, do it and then it should proceed to main menu.
Of course, but it just occurred to me, check if you have a controller or joystick plugged in, for some reason a lot of games default to it for input

DaveGrigger

Reputation score
I just get a 'NOCE' Title screen? Button presses don't seem to do anything, I already switched system locale and the menu entries don't do anything either, anyone got advice?
On Windows 7 btw

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I just get a 'NOCE' Title screen? Button presses don't seem to do anything, I already switched system locale and the menu entries don't do anything either, anyone got advice?
On Windows 7 btw
Check the post above

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
IMO the gameplay is good, the stages are a bit frustrating since you can't see see ahead of your surrounding, plus those flying enemies that kept raping the heroine out of nowhere is annoying.

But the boss fight is enjoyable, its like old school nintendo boss which requires you to remember the pattern, sadly I only found only the 1st boss has rape animation, didnt found for the other 4.

The story seems interesting also, but that chapter 4 to 5 cutscene...
can we save that blonde? dem the gory part was out of nowhere

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since this thread got bumped, might as well let people know this is now available in English (and Chinese).

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Since I don't use a joystick, I know you need to unplug controller to play, but since I am not savvy with the joystick/controller stuff, and I am on Windows 10, can someone care to shed some light as how to play this game? I am not using a controller, only Razer Naga Hex V2 and SteelSeries Apex M500. Been stuck on the NOCE title, tried disabling the [HID game controller] in the [Devices] > [Bluetooth & other devices] and still stuck at the screen. Been changing [Time & Language] > [Region & Language] to Japanese, Restart PC, pressing all keys, tried Full Screen and mini, but still nadda. Now don't tell me the game folder itself is the problem or I'm going to... stuff.

Even some RPG Maker games got arrow keys stuck sometimes on Windows 10 due to bluetooth-related stuff, but this one may as well be completely unrelated to that. Weird thing is, even after turning off or update bluetooth does not necessarily solved the problem.

P.S.: Goodness Gracious, for the love of... Okay, so it was so simple... On game startup, All you had to do is press [Ctrl] + [Y], then on the Five-by-Four square, tick the bottom box for Column 1, then you can just proceed with the game using keyboard, with or without your schdichk plug in to the port potty.

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to beat the Dark Matter boss? I can't damage him and he just runs out of my range whenever I approach.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
P.S.: Goodness Gracious, for the love of... Okay, so it was so simple... On game startup, All you had to do is press [Ctrl] + [Y], then on the Five-by-Four square, tick the bottom box for Column 1, then you can just proceed with the game using keyboard, with or without your schdichk plug in to the port potty.
Yes, that does fix it, though I would hardly call that "simple" since most people would not even know that such a thing exist.

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to beat the Dark Matter boss? I can't damage him and he just runs out of my range whenever I approach.
You have to use your own purple sphere spell on him.

Can anyone post a summary of the story? What's up with the Yellow Haired Girl and the Chieftan getting killed at the end of mission 4?