What's new

ACT [第N本舗 / The N Main Shop] Youmu Konpaku & Dungeon of Lewd Creatures / 魂魄妖夢と淫妖の洞窟 (RJ237355)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

JP DLSite:
EN DLSite:
EN Translated DLSite:

Gameplay: This is basically your typical side stroller action game with RPG elements. There are secret rooms in maps which you can revisit and a store you can use to buy consumables.

Controls:
Z Key: Attack Button/confirm,, talk,, examine/end automatic loop at the end of events,
X Key: Jump Button/cancel/end automatic loop at the end of events
C Key: Menu Button/skip dialog
A Key: Dash Button/speed up cursor in the menu
S Key: Right Button (expand field of vision to the right)/skip event
D Key: Left Button (expand field of vision to the left)/skip event

Story:

Getting into a hideout of creatures that aim at cute girls,
Youmu-chan tries to escape in this side-scroller ACT game!
Her virginity hinges on your gameplay.

Choose which stage to challenge from a vast field!
There are treasures and hidden pathways around stages
and you will get more stages to go as you clear the stages!

However, the stages are filled with creatures aiming at Youmu-chan since she's cute...
If she runs out of her health, creatures will do this and that to her and her H parameters will increase!
Contains approx. 20 base illustrations and approx. 50 event scenes!
Her look changes in relation to her H parameters and equipment in every H scene!
Scenes which you have seen can be replayed in the in-game menu!
Her breasts jiggle in most scenes!

If you face a too difficult stage... Don't worry!
You can earn Points by prostitution and buy powerful items!

Restraint/Tentacle/Interspecies Sex/Big Breasts

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
if i remember there its already a torrent for it somewhere. i search a save though T_T many places i dunno how to advance

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Some tips:
- Not sure if it's just my game but you have to play the intro again and again just to be able to load your game.
- Stock up on as many bombs as possible.
- Sell your body earn a whole lot of points, much more than completing a stage.

The game gets tedious real quick so a full save is appreciated.

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've been playing for a few hours now, and I'm not even halfway done. The stages are so big, especially the Forest stages. There's also that Shiny collectible on each stage that's tiresome to do since once you get the Key, you'll have to backtrack to the door, and I still don't know what the item does.

tequ101

Reputation score
I haven´t played that much and already too bored to try a full save but I got some saves from some other site and the light items behind the door, I think there are 34 total, are used to prevent a bad ending and also you have to get to the end completely preserving the character's virginity I think. And also get the swords you drop at the beginning back which are in a second, hard to unlock shop. The saves I got didn't have that done, I just think that is the way to get the 1st ending which I think is the true ending or something. Please someone with free time and patience, full save.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Game is kinda ok. But the stages are unnecessarily huge.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I know this might seem a weird question but what is the number of experience that youmou needs on her h-stats to have the last version of her "ruined" genitals?

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, I find this game pretty good. There is some tedium involved regarding backtracking in some stages, but so far, hunting for secrets and upgrades has been pretty fun.

Some notes :

-Stages that have a [!] in their names have a secret exit like in Super Mario World. They lead to shortcuts or new items.
-Buy katanas ASAP. Being able to two hit bigger guys is just needed.
-The shop's inventory seem to cycle through some items, but watch out, they also can sell you things you can find by yourself, like the Sturdy Clothes.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you Mr.Weirdguy and I commend you for breaking that DRM, you have earned my first medal

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Has anyone found any outfits yet? I got the bathtowel from using a magic bomb to blow one of the boulders away on the world map, but beyond that not much else

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Has anyone found any outfits yet? I got the bathtowel from using a magic bomb to blow one of the boulders away on the world map, but beyond that not much else
From what I've seen so far:
Variations of Youmu's default outfit
-Fragile (take double damage, Naked on h-scenes)
-Sturdy (sometimes lessens damage, A bit of clothing on h-scenes)
-Extra Sturdy (Reduces damage once every 2 hits, Fully clothed in H-scenes)
Swimsuits (Allows you to swim further underwater)
-One-piece
-Bikini
Bunny Outfit (Jump height increased)
Bath Towel (Able to "swim" on lava)

Some of them are found in Mysterious dungeons, or you can buy them on the Yokai Tavern 2.