What's new

Nael Petrova (masquerade zero)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Nael Petrova (masquerade zero)

The two possible slaves were busy taking care of the lesser demoness, but after heard Nael answer, the red head leave for a moment the wet rag and walk toward Nael making another bow.

Ehm... we are a little busy at the moment taking care of one of our mistress, maybe it could take a while, but if it will not take too much time i could help. But if is a hard task you could sleep here for a moment or return in some minutes. "eeekk"
The red hairgirl jump suddenly as the silver slave poked her side playfully in an attempt to make her return to help her again, both girls looks to be more young than Nael and the silver elf have some whip old marks than nearly dissapear behind her pale skin.

With both girls and the monster at the room Nael must find a way to make both leave without cause too much noise or try something else, the room have a closet, shelves and two wood boxes close the strange half sleepy creature

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nael Nodded gently, and began to formulate some form of plan. She was outnumbered here, and certainly outgunned. She should have chanced bringing her sword along, at the least.

The boxes, however, intrigued her. She would go to check those before looking about at her other options once more.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With both slaves busy cleaning and placing bandages, Nael have all the time of the world to return and collect her items, even then the chance to meet another guard could still be available. With both girls dont noticing her moves, Nael soon get close the boxes, the snake like creature wake up and "looks" at her without move of its place, inside the boxes was some firstaid kits than maybe are used at this healing room, there were five potions without any text and with different color (red, blue, green, pink and yellow) there were some rags clothes and a slave collar very old and rusty in some parts.

The creature get even more close at her and looks to be smelling her lower part close her rear, the others two girls look at her too. What are you trying to find? we could help you if you want the redhead say before wrap the leg wound of the lesser demon.

If Nael will look the closet will notice a lock on it where maybe she will need a key, the shelters at first sight looks to only have trash and useless paper with some bondage things like ropes chains shackles and even a woden square with three holes a big one and two smaller, there could be something useful but when Nael turn there the redhead giggled softly

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

seeing her options, she would begin to move about the room in as casual a manner as possible...

"Y-Yeah....One of the Mistresses just had a slave punished...and...needs me to get bandages..." She replied meekly, going to grab a medical kit or two, followed by investigating the object that the red-head was sneering at...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh that explain all, sure go ahead and take what you need. The red head said still smiing in how Nael was getting close the unnusual object. With her medkits and leaving anything else behind, she move to check the strange wood big object with three holes, it looks than it was made to restain something.

Suddenly she feel the snake like creature coild around her leg and climb upstair. Aww, looks like he likes you, i know than you are maybe in a hurry, but just let him do it or take it with you... if he leave you move, of course. The red head said before be scold by the other slave to continue taking care of the red woman wounds.

So now Nael could just try to leave, pleasure the creature for a little while or slay it but this could be difficult and she wll be certainly discovered of not being a slave.

1/10 AP

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sure enough, the acquisition of the supplies had gone well, but now, a small...thing was trying to have its way with her. She was quite patient up until this point, but now things were becoming ridiculous...and so in her fit of anger, she would curse out a bit and begin to try and fight this monster off of her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It dont take too much effort for Nael to get free of the creature, this looks to de dissapointed of her and moves away.

The redhead also, also dont put too much resistance to the idea than Nael dont wanted to pet the creature. Aww... poor little baby, i understand than you cant have always the time to play with the guards, but just say then kindy than you are very busy at the moment.

Before Nael could answer or continue looting, she could heard some moves close the place, she could suppose than more people was coming or someone awaken at another of the rooms. They could not maybe come to this room but it is a possibility

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

LIVE....LIIIIIIIIVE

"FF....Who now?"

She paused a moment. someone was coming. this was seriously starting to get annoying. what kind of place was this, with all these patrols rolling about so often?

freezing for a moment, Nael Would attempt to act as though she were looking for something should this turn out to be someone who would be entering the room.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

BRAINS!

Truly good to see you around here again, dont worry i remember all of every one of my games except names

So Nael tried her best to pass unnoticied as the persons outside do what they needed to do. She could heard them in part trying to take a break as they chat with the persons at the next room than were still awake. All was going well with them dont even trying to check this room until suddenly a tanned bunny girl in some leather armor get inside like nothing inside the nursery where Nael is now.

Anyone have some free time? its just an easy delivery to the kitchen of this section, mostly it will take like ten minutes, we are a little busy here getting all ready so i cant do it myself and we need to send it now. The cheerful soldier ask mostly sure than all will be fine.

The two slaves turn each other and then to Nael. My most deep apologize miss but both of us are in middle of a healing, do you want to go or you could help here as one of us do that delivery job. The girl ask almost begging to her yet Nael could still try to avoid any of these two jobs.